Hidden Realms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hidden Realms

This site is predominantly an RP site, but side banter is always welcome. Please enjoy your stay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Eye of the Moon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyzire

Kyzire

The Eye of the Moon Empty
PostSubject: The Eye of the Moon   The Eye of the Moon EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 11:47 pm

"this competition is open to any is it not?" asks the lady in a commanding voice
"well yes but you see" begins the tournament official
"then sign me up" she says her dark blue eyes flashing a hint of rage her long black hair that cascades down her back blowing slightly in the breeze the sword at her hip commanding attention not just because it looks so juxtaposed to her beauty
"i'm just trying to save your skin" says the official blanching slightly under her powerful stare
"I AM THE FINAL MEMBER OF THE LUNA CLAN I CAN DEAL WITH ANYTHING THESE MEN CAN THROW AT ME" she booms "do not think me a frail woman or it may be the last thing you do think"
"ok" he says before adding under his breath 'its your funeral'
"i heard that" she whispers so only he can here "i may have to pay you a 'visit' later if you continue to disrespect me"
"you're number is 64" he says all color drained from his face at this point
"thank you" she says sweetly her mask of innocence back on in full force as she strides back to the waiting area. 'maybe he will be here' she thinks to herself 'and then we shall slay him like the thieving dog he is and recover what was taken from us' she feels the sword grow warm against her in silent agreement. her blade was no ordinary sword like most here it was a mystic weapon only hers most unique of all as it could not only communicate with its rightful bearer but also it could change form depending on need. its name was Moonfang one of the two treasures of the Luna Clan
Back to top Go down
http://moonlitrose.tumblr.com/
KayronicJayster
Admin
KayronicJayster

PostSubject: Re: The Eye of the Moon   The Eye of the Moon EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 1:31 am

He was an outsider in the group, limber looking, paler than the rest, with long hair and deep grey eyes. He had a strange, jagged scar on his face, and plenty more riddled all over his body. He was tall, lean, looming. Dressed in attire not specific to a specific time, a specific clan, or a specific part of the continent.

You would know where he was from if he spoke, and you wouldn't even have to know about the twin blades, named after his gods, to know that he was the son of a king on the western peninsula. His eyes fell across every person entering the 'champions' tent. A woman came into view, he glanced her over before drinking from a chalice in his hand.

Strange, he didn't recall a woman on the signup sheet... she had to have some real guts to even bother coming here. He smiled.

More men paid attention to her, some of them thought she was a member of staff, or perhaps a delight for the evening looking for the right customer.

He knew, though, that hunger in her eyes, he knew.

And he also knew that every one of these 'classy' men would come up against her and forfeit out of principal...

Things didn't work like that on the western peninsula: a challenge was a challenge, it didn't matter if a man, woman or child made it, it would be carried out until one was bested or dead.

He smiled a little and drank from his chalice again.

Last edited by ArdentlyFictitious on Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://ArdentlyFictitious.deviantart.com/
Kyzire

Kyzire

PostSubject: Re: The Eye of the Moon   The Eye of the Moon EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 1:41 am

she stares around at the men knowing the look of lust in their eyes but also realizing most of them wouldn't have the guts to face her in combat incase they dishonored themselves. weather by hurting her badly or by being defeated by a woman. a quick glance around and she spotted the only two who looked as though they would fight her or even give her some kind of challenge, the Barbarian in the corner built like the broad side of a barn bearing a claymore and the one who interests her more the man with the scar on his face. yes she would enjoy facing him and his twin blades. she already knows what form to face those with.

slowly with an effortless deliberateness she makes her way slowly through the room, her sword pulsing excitedly the closer she gets to the unusual man, telling those who dared to approach her exactly where they could stick their advances. her confidence in such a room shakes them slightly. she comes up to the man with the scar and reaches past him for a challis of her own taking special care to size him up unobtrusively
Back to top Go down
KayronicJayster
Admin
KayronicJayster

PostSubject: Re: The Eye of the Moon   The Eye of the Moon EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 1:56 am

"It's rude to size up your opponents in such close quarters to them," he breaks the silence, his voice is rustic, earthen-based, and harshly accented.

He looks her over admiringly, but not in a perverted sort of way.

"Be careful with the ale here, it's by far the worse tasting horse piss I've ever ingested..."

He glances at the other men who are all now sizing him up, it is a brief glance, an uninterested one, then his eyes flow slowly down her curves on one side to the hilt of her weapon. It seemed strange to him, like it was calling to him, or his weapon, he felt the energy shift in his weapon, as if the twin blades and her mystic blade were mates in some form of partnership. His face remained unchanging, it was stoic, almost bored looking. He wasn't much for chit-chat unless he had to be, and if he kept blabbing at the woman she'd probably think strangely of him.

He backed off a little, allowing her room to breathe, or advance back on him to respond to him. It was a swift movement, almost fluid. He was graceful for a man his height.

Last edited by ArdentlyFictitious on Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kyzire

Kyzire

PostSubject: Re: The Eye of the Moon   The Eye of the Moon EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 2:05 am

"take it as a compliment" she says softly advancing slightly on him "you're one of the few who i believe could be a challenge to me here. Moonfang is especially excited for our match" she smiles softly "my name is " she begins before spinning round with almost breathtaking speed to grab the hand of one of the more bold people who thought she was still there for some fun. "i would advise you to keep your hands to yourself unless you wish to loose them before the contest is even underway" she says her voice darkening smiling a little at the look of shock and confusion. she releases his wrist only to find small pleasure in how he is now rubbing the angry red hand mark where she had caught him
Back to top Go down
KayronicJayster
Admin
KayronicJayster

PostSubject: Re: The Eye of the Moon   The Eye of the Moon EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 4:38 am

He smiled a little as she took a step toward him.

"I'm glad you see me as a challenge," he nods. "It's nice to know that I'm not the weakest link here."

His anticipation of knowing her name, and fascination that she was the owner of the legendary Moonfang ebbed as he grew tense when a slightly inebriated 'champion' came to take advantage of her figure. His hand rested easily on the left hilt on his back, ready for action, but she proved herself as a stronger opponent in the face of adversity. He smiled, almost proud to see this strange woman taking up for herself so he didn't have to help her.

"You're name is..." he reminded her, smirking at the idiot as he walked away grumbling about gender roles and where he believed she should be. "Pathetic, aren't they? Where I come from, everything is based on honor and respect, if a woman earns her honor and respect she's just as good as a man who has respect and honor..."

Back to top Go down
Kyzire

Kyzire

PostSubject: Re: The Eye of the Moon   The Eye of the Moon EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 11:51 am

"my name is Alexandria Lunachyld. it was the same way in my own clan though we women were oft on top there. my mother was Cheif until that day." she says her voice darkening at the end. "but on to what might prove a more pleasant topic prey tell why you chose to enter such an ... out of the way... competition?"

she smiles as the announcer calls for the warriors to enter the field to be introduced to the crowd. "well lets get this pony show on the road" she laughs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Eye of the Moon   The Eye of the Moon Empty

Back to top Go down

The Eye of the Moon
Page 1 of 1