Hidden Realms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hidden Realms

This site is predominantly an RP site, but side banter is always welcome. Please enjoy your stay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The "Others" [M]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KayronicJayster
Admin
KayronicJayster

The "Others" [M] Empty
PostSubject: The "Others" [M]   The "Others" [M] EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 1:27 pm

Please be aware that this Role-play thread is rated "M" for mature.
Mature audiences are defined as: 18+ Years Old in the USA (where this is based).

It is not the writer's responsibility to keep track of what age group is reading their story.
So, if your delicate sensibilities are shattered due to the fact that you decided to continue to read the below RP
(which could contains expletives, nudity, smut, and allusions to drug references), it is at your own discretion.

All characters participating in rated 'M' content are confirmed to be over the age of 18 in this thread.

+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*
This Space is For Character Bios and back stories when the writers finally get around to doing them.
Back to top Go down
http://ArdentlyFictitious.deviantart.com/
KayronicJayster
Admin
KayronicJayster

The "Others" [M] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "Others" [M]   The "Others" [M] EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 11:58 pm

Liam: *is handsome, grey-blue skinned, thin framed, with glossy black, well groomed hair and soft powder blue eyes; currently walking around his apartment like an expectant father, glances at the phone with his fingertips nearest his mouth--according to his tarot cards he's to get a call from someone today, someone who will take him to his next step in life*

Arianna: *has long blonde curly hair, high cheek bones and bright blue eyes; she is curvy and beautiful in every way--physically, emotionally, and psychologically; is enjoying a bagel in the park with a cup of ice coffee, the bitter cold air does not affect her, since she is from a place far far away from here and far far further north, smiles to herself as she bites into her everything bagel, glances down the way, hears music and what sounds like some sort of festivity*

Gavin: *walking by the sound, near the market down town, smiles at the water, but longs so much for fresh water dwellings; takes in a great big inhale of salty Puget Sound air, then glances behind him with his bright blue eyes as he hops off the sea wall onto the sidewalk; he has medium length, shaggy, razor-cut flaxen hair, and is wearing relatively classy looking clothes. *

Peyton: *is ginger and freckled with big green eyes. She looks at herself in the mirror as she pulls on a beanie, she flounces around in the mirror and curtsies at herself before giggling. What will she get into today? She walks to the television and stares at it, clapping, as she watches the Other's rights activists marching on downtown Seattle.*

Last edited by ArdentlyFictitious on Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:49 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kyzire

Kyzire

The "Others" [M] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "Others" [M]   The "Others" [M] EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 12:26 am

Lillith "tell me again why are we here sissy? i'm missing like four good shows for this" she says her long deep purple hair flowing down her back her red tinged skin a constant bane for her

Alice "for one sister dont call me that you know how i hate it and for another we deserve the same rights as everyone else dont we? so this is the best way to get them" she smiles round her short cropped blond hair and pale skin making her a sight to behold even in her jeans and baggy tshirt. Even with her breasts taped down she is far to pretty to ever pass for a guy. Suddenly she spots one, a cute heckler who is in for a real surprise

Lance "now now ladies dont argue over me" he comes up behind them with more metal in him than in your average blacksmiths. he'd known them for years and he was a major playboy he'd been through more girls than Alice and that was saying something

Ryder "answer the phone Liam answer the fucking phone" he taps his foot impatiently if anyone can help him handle this its Liam thinks to himself his long platinum blond hair cascading down his back in a thick braid.

Aiden his presently long green hair blowing in the breeze he sits on a rooftop his feet dangling over the edge watching the parade wondering if he should bother going down to march with them
Back to top Go down
http://moonlitrose.tumblr.com/
KayronicJayster
Admin
KayronicJayster

The "Others" [M] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "Others" [M]   The "Others" [M] EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 12:49 am

Liam: *hears the phone ring, doesn't even hesitate to answer it* This is Liam, may I help you? *sounds very anxious*

Arianna: *wonders what's going on, downs her bagel quickly and goes towards the sound of the noise--sees a whole shitload of Others, watches them silently, holding her hand over her heart like she was expected to do in elementary school for the pledge of allegiance, smiles at every one of them*

Gavin: *hears commotion, goes to investigate, stares at all the others, brushes them off and rolls his eyes, doesn't associate with them, continues on his way back home to get ready for work*

Peyton: *wishes she could be down there with them, but is too self conscious of herself, sits down on the floor, her tail waving side to side slowly like a kitteh getting ready to pounce on its pray*

Back to top Go down
Kyzire

Kyzire

The "Others" [M] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "Others" [M]   The "Others" [M] EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 1:12 am

Ryder "get your ass down to the march NOW theres some serious shit fixing to go down and if anyone can stop it spiraling out of control its you" he calls into the phone the slight hint of panic evident in his voice

Alice walks over to the heckler grabs her round the neck and kisses her hard dipping her down "lighten up and dont be a sour face all your life"

Lillith "I swear sometimes your more evil than i am and i'm the one who inherited the most demonic genes" she laughs teasing her sis as always "and as for you Lance you can push off before i send you flying with a good right hook"

Lance "oh come on you know you want some of this" he ducks under the anticipated sucker punch before disappearing back into the crowd

Alice "one of these days we are going to have to teach him a lession"

Lillith "definately"

Aiden jumps down smiling to himself as he lands with a cats grace standing next to a woman who clearly things this is the first grade and they are doing the pledge. with an evil smile he shifts into her mimicing her stance perfectly
Back to top Go down
KayronicJayster
Admin
KayronicJayster

The "Others" [M] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "Others" [M]   The "Others" [M] EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 1:24 am

Liam: *frowns a little* uh-huh... why would I bother being around a bunch of *air quotes* others? *shakes head* seriously, Ryder, why even bother going to things like that? It's people like THEM that give US a bad name.

Arianna: *turns her head and smiles at him, clapping* bravo! *her accent is reminiscent of midway European* I wish I could do something like that *grins*

Gavin: *can't get past them without going through them, and knows that if he attempts to shuffle through the crowd that he'll be lost in it, just stands there on the sidewalk looking mighty confused*

Peyton: Mama would be so proud to know that people like me can walk the streets without hiding *talking to herself, has her hands clasped together as if praying*
Back to top Go down
Kyzire

Kyzire

The "Others" [M] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "Others" [M]   The "Others" [M] EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 11:17 am

Ryder "because you're a good person and if the shit hits the fan it will be bad for all of us?" he tilts his head cutely even though he knows he cant be seen

Aiden "thank you thank you the only drawback is forgetting who you truly are though" he says his voice emulating hers flawlessly

Lance spying a camera he heads over starts waving hoping to get interviewed or at least get seen

Lillith "i wonder what he's..." looks round spots him facepalm "did we seriously grow up next door to him?"

Alice looks in that direction "seriously he's going to give us a bad name"

Lillith "and you arent? going round snogging random girls and shit"
Back to top Go down
KayronicJayster
Admin
KayronicJayster

The "Others" [M] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "Others" [M]   The "Others" [M] EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 12:58 am

Liam: *sighs dramatically and rolls his eyes* Fine... I'll grab my coat and march on Seattle in the icy rain just so you feel secure, Ryder.

Arianna: That makes sense... It would be difficult after a while, I suppose, remembering what you look like, after being several other people *nods thoughtfully*

Gavin: *watches a random guy try and hog all the spotlight, rolls his eyes, sits down on the curb for a while, as the train of Others seems to stretch a fair few blocks south*

Peyton: *sees a guy come into the camera view, he is covered with piercings; perks up a lot* Oooo... shiny man... I like him, he's pretty *tail begins flicking again*
Back to top Go down
Kyzire

Kyzire

The "Others" [M] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "Others" [M]   The "Others" [M] EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 1:13 am

Ryder: "this shits real when have i ever bothered you over something like this?" he calms down some knowing his friends going to be there for when it kicks off at the end of the march in front of the space needle

Aiden: "yeah but it sure is fun sometimes like i went to see the last harry potter like this" he says turning into a perfect likeness of Lord Voldermort "caused quite the stir i can tell you"

Lance: makes a small fool of himself but manages to get himself interviewed on camera his smooth voice helping gloss over his idiocy

Alice: "what?" she blushes "did you really expect me not to have at least a little fun? and look she liked it" she glances back to the woman standing there her fingers on her lips

Lillith: "wow you sure know how to pick em dont you sissy?" she says trying to provoke her again
Back to top Go down
KayronicJayster
Admin
KayronicJayster

The "Others" [M] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "Others" [M]   The "Others" [M] EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 9:57 pm

Liam: Okay... okay... I said i was coming down, no need to get all drama queenesque. see you in a few. *hangs up his phone, grabs his coat, scans the house one time to make sure everything is in place, locks the door, starts his descent down the stairwell*

Arianna: *she laughs out loud* oh, gosh, I'm sure that caused a stir with the humans.

Gavin: *watches the guy covered in piercings pretend to seem intelligent, snickers at him, messing with his blackberry*

Peyton: *crawls closer to the TV, touches it* Hi, my name is Peyton, will you be my friend *smiles at the picture, tail still flicking*
Back to top Go down
Kyzire

Kyzire

The "Others" [M] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "Others" [M]   The "Others" [M] EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 10:05 pm

Ryder: smiles and collects his staff heads to where the rally will end

Aiden: "yes definately" he says smiling "especially when i saw one boy dressed as harry potter i couldnt resist doing THAT line you know the one i mean"

Lance: does his best to sound intelegent answering the questions calmly but the excitement of being on tv plain for all to see

Alice: "I SAID DONT CALL ME THAT" she yells "now look what you made me do" she takes a swing at the space where Lillith was

Lillith: dodges out the way laughing to herself
Back to top Go down
KayronicJayster
Admin
KayronicJayster

The "Others" [M] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "Others" [M]   The "Others" [M] EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 10:19 pm

Liam: *takes a long walk to the center of town where the space needle stands, looks up at it as he arrives, smiling tentatively as it sways in the upper atmospheric wind*

Arianna: YOU DIDN'T *squeals with delight* tell me you didn't!

Gavin: *notices a guy with a staff, looks him over like he's appraising fine furniture, checks his watch, glances back at the man, licks his parched, partly-chapped lips*

Peyton: *stands up* I'm going to find you, mister shiny, I'm going to find you! *pulls on a dress, a pair of leggings, and an outdoor coat, waves at him on the TV, walks out of her apartment and down to the ground floor, tries to remember where the space needle is*
Back to top Go down
Kyzire

Kyzire

The "Others" [M] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "Others" [M]   The "Others" [M] EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 10:28 pm

Ryder: waves at the guy staring at him as he makes his way to the center of town

Aiden: "Harry Potter, The boy who Lived come to die" he says flawlessly

Lance: wanders off after the interview charming a few of the local ladies as he progresses with the crowd.

Lillith: notices a guy with a staff at the edge of the crowd walking with distinct purpose "hey sis check out that tall drink of water" she smiles nodding in his direction

Alice: "he's gay" she says bluntly

Lillith: "but but"

Alice: "trust me i know these things"

Lillith: "damn it that should be illegal"
Back to top Go down
KayronicJayster
Admin
KayronicJayster

The "Others" [M] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "Others" [M]   The "Others" [M] EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 6:06 pm

Liam: *hears the sound of the crowd coming this way, braces himself*

Arianna: *claps excitedly* excellent!

Gavin: *blushes as the man waves at him, looks down at the cement, smiles to himself*

Peyton: *comes up upon the space needle, notices a strange-skinned man there, walks up to him, looks up at the space needle* It always looks like it's going to fly away when it does that *smiles at him*

Liam: I'm sorry? *looks her over, looks concerned* why are you outside?

Peyton: trolls can come outside, too, we're others.... aren't we? *raises an eyebrow*

Liam: ... yeah... *looks back up at the space needle*

Peyton: Have you seen mister shiny?

Liam: pardon? who?

Peyton: this guy, he was on the moving picture box... he had shinys on his skin...

Liam: er... no...? I just got here...

Back to top Go down
Kyzire

Kyzire

The "Others" [M] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "Others" [M]   The "Others" [M] EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 6:16 pm

Ryder: "thank god your hear man i need you to help spot the gunman while i protect the crowd if not well the consequences could be nasty to say the least"

Aiden: "you're kinda cute you know that?" he says changing once more this time to a male looking mystique has a very unplaceable accent "care to follow the crowd with me?"

Lance: catches up with the twins again "so be sure to look for a repeat of my interview tonight at 10 i know you'll like it"

Alice: "did you hear something?"

Lillith: "you mean like an annoying fly?" she laughs tormenting Lance one of their few favorite joint hobbies

Lance: "come on ladies i'm far to handsome to ignore forever"

Alice: "yes that odd buzzing sound"

Lillith: "yeah i know its so strange"
Back to top Go down
KayronicJayster
Admin
KayronicJayster

The "Others" [M] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "Others" [M]   The "Others" [M] EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 7:51 pm

Liam: *looks at his childhood friend, thankful that some apocalypse is going to happen just to get away from the creepy troll* Yeah, right, Find the gunman... why don't I just make it so that the probability of the douchebag's gun backfires or something? *frowns*

Arianna: *walks with him, smiles* thanks.

Gavin: *gets up, brushes off his bum, goes to his place just to grab his violin and cello, makes his way towards the performing arts center to practice with his fellow musicians*

Peyton: *bum rushes the crowd, knocking countless people over, including Alice and Lillith, just to get to Lance, hugs him* hi mister Shiny, I've been talking to you ALL morning *squeezes him tight*

Shadowed Figure: *lands on top of the space needle, cloaked in all black, no piece of its features are revealed, is holding a fancy, rune-inscribed pen, which he or she clicks and it expands into a mystic-medaled scythe, waits for the opportunity to rise, is a very patient person*
Back to top Go down
Kyzire

Kyzire

The "Others" [M] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "Others" [M]   The "Others" [M] EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 8:03 pm

Ryder: "we could but then what would we learn from him? heaven forbid he isnt working alone and they realize we had a hand in it and go to plan B but go with what you think best" he smiles "looks like everyones ariving"

Aiden: "my pleasure fair lady it is i who should be thanking you for your company" he says almost keeping a straight face throughout the entire thing cracking a smile at the end despite himself

Lance: staggers "hi..." he says looking slightly scared "my names Lance and you are?" he tries unsucsessfully to extricate himself from her grip

Lillith and Alice: pick themselves up "how rude" they say together before glaring a little at each other "will you stop doing that" they match each other again

Ryder: begins to head to the center of the crowd ready to cast a defensive spell
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The "Others" [M] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "Others" [M]   The "Others" [M] Empty

Back to top Go down

The "Others" [M]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hidden Realms :: Role Playing :: The Dustbin-
Jump to: