Hidden Realms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hidden Realms

This site is predominantly an RP site, but side banter is always welcome. Please enjoy your stay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dark Light

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyzire

Kyzire

Dark Light Empty
PostSubject: Dark Light   Dark Light EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 10:45 pm

Awakened by a knock at the door from his memories he rises quickly blinking in the mid morning light. "i slept to long again i must be getting far to comfortable here" he mutters to himself pulling on a Kimono purely for ease of dressing sliding his long silver hair out from under the material allowing it to flow down his back. he walks to the door with practiced ease his body unadorned by jewelry other than a silver crucifix that rests comfortably on his chest, a personal symbol of his rejection of the dark path rather than any belief in Christianity, he had met Jesus and he was no Messiah oh he was a genius but he was no more a savior than say Einstien. He opens the door carefully

A mail carrier stands at the door "A package for a Mr. Simonson" he holds out a package

is taken aback by the use of his true name though it doesnt show on his face. "i'll sign for it, if thats alright" he says taking the pen

"of course Mr. Anderson" he smiles handing over the small package and departing quickly

takes it inside his gut telling him whats inside. he lays it on the table fetching a knife steeling himself to make sure what it is and hoping that it is anything but that. quickly and with unnatural grace he slits the string and carefully lifts the lid. there it is as he knew it would be. a Blood Rose just as he thought. suddenly his mind is thrown back to that night his return to the house after taking the cows to market finding his wife's body slumped among the flowers she cared so much for the discovery of his son missing and then learning of his sons fate being turned by a dark vampire. consumed by rage he searched for another vampire one who would turn him so he could get his revenge. He shakes his head "NO dont go back there" he says to himself forcefully repelling the memories and sending them back into the darkness whence they came. He heads to the phone dialing the number quickly he waits expectantly hoping the person on the other end is awake, she must be warned before its too late.
Back to top Go down
http://moonlitrose.tumblr.com/
KayronicJayster
Admin
KayronicJayster

Dark Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Light   Dark Light EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 11:12 pm

She rouses from her slumber, taking quick inventory of her room. Nothing seems out of place, out of the ordinary. She sneezes, then glances directly towards her cell phone.

It begins to ring.

She crawls to the edge of her mostly empty king sized bed, allowing her legs to dangle towards the floor, her ridiculously long, black hair is tangled and tumbling down her barely clothed body. Her breasts are bare, panties clasp to a substantial hip, but her stomach smoothes flat from the base of her ribcage to her womanhood. Her skin is tan, a dark shade of honey; her eyes are large, pupils taking in the soft rural light entering her boudoir, and the color of evergreen trees. She pulls the phone off of the bedside table and answers hastily.

"This had better be important, you woke me from a fair dream..." she hisses into the phone, her normally calm, kind, but assertive voice spiting venom like a viper.

Last edited by ArdentlyFictitious on Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:20 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://ArdentlyFictitious.deviantart.com/
Kyzire

Kyzire

Dark Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Light   Dark Light EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 11:18 pm

"HE found me. i felt it only right that you should be warned if he knows i'm here then he knows about you. when can we meet? we must prepare a defense before he can rally an attack and you can bet he's bold enough to come for you first as i am fortunate enough to call you friend" he says waiting for a reaction knowing the words will hit hard their meaning clear... she's in danger as well as anyone else in our circle of friends unfortunate enough to have gotten too close to him. "i dont know when but he sent me a rose to taunt me he loves flaunting his power so be on guard at all times if possible" he begins to pace his ice blue eyes constantly being drawn back to the rose
Back to top Go down
KayronicJayster
Admin
KayronicJayster

Dark Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Light   Dark Light EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 11:24 pm

She Forcibly rubs her eyes and glances towards the window she had just been peering at to get well acquainted with the pseudo-twilight.

It takes a moment to seep into her sleepy mind; a gasp falls from her lips.

"right, right... where can we meet? I just need to..." she stands and rushes to her closet, pulling out a long tailed shirt, she puts it on quickly and throws on a pair of hotshorts laying in the armchair farthest from the bed in her room. "I can be there in ten minutes, make that six..." She climbs out of her room onto the balcony overlooking the lake on the back of her property, waiting for his cue. " You should warn Jeremy... especially Jeremy... in fact, why didn't you call him first?! and tell him to bring some bane, I'm fresh out, and I can't brew if I'm not at home..."

Last edited by ArdentlyFictitious on Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:20 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kyzire

Kyzire

Dark Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Light   Dark Light EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 11:38 pm

"you were my first thought" he says before adding softly almost in a breath "as always" he puts on the coffee pot to set up a brew for her "of course he's next on my list i know i should probably have called him first though. see you soon"

he hangs up with her hopping on the phone with Jeramy

"ugh hullo wha" says Jeramy groggily wiping the sleep from his eyes a bottle rolls off the bed onto the floor "shssss" he says to the bottle in an attempt to make it make less noise

"He's found me" says Cain deadpan "get up get dresssed and get over here ASAP oh and bring some bane with you will you Lucienne is gonna need some when we start planning... are you hung over?"

"SHIT NO NOT ANYMORE" he cries throwing on the cleanest pair of jeans from off the floor not really bothering with a shirt as usual before heading to his apothecary collecting all the things he thinks he'll need "i'll be there in no time this shit's fucking serious"

"you think?" says Cain shaking his head before hanging up

Last edited by kyzire on Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KayronicJayster
Admin
KayronicJayster

Dark Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Light   Dark Light EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 11:50 pm

She looks at her phone, snaps it in half and dives off of the balcony. On foot she is probably the second fastest thing out here: if there is even one of THEM around. She sniffs the air once she lands on the ground and takes off in a sprint, throwing her cellphone into the lake. She bounds down, looking seemingly smaller as she dashed as fast as she can to her friend's manor.

It's a little under six minutes as she doubles over at his front door. Her chest is heaving as she attempts to catch her breath. She glances out of the corner of her eye towards the street east of her position. It is silent, still, and there is no scent in the air that would tell her there is anyone within two miles of here. She knocks on the door and adjusts her longtail shirt. With what she's wearing underneath it looks like she only took care to cover her top--she isn't conscious of this, as it is an emergency.

Last edited by ArdentlyFictitious on Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kyzire

Kyzire

Dark Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Light   Dark Light EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 11:58 pm

he pulls open the door as he is dialing the last number upon seeing her though its all he can do not to drop the phone in surprise. "please come in" he says glad for once that his kind are incapable of blushing though there are other things they can do that involve blood and quite a bit of his is running south at the moment. "just need to call Rivern Jeremy is on the way sounds like he had a wild night last night so dont make fun of him too badly" he laughs nervously having to redial the number three times before he gets the number right.

"Rivern. the worst has happened he's discovered me again. i thought my preparations were flawless this time too." he says into the phone.

meanwhile Jeramy hops on his bike and kicks her into high gear the bag on his back tinkling slightly as he leans forward breaking he doesnt know how many laws in his rush to get over there. now wasnt the time to be cautious now was a time for action. he weaves in and out of traffic like a mad man on a mission.

Last edited by kyzire on Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KayronicJayster
Admin
KayronicJayster

Dark Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Light   Dark Light EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 12:37 am

She smiles at Cain and walks into his abode; it never ceases to amaze her, the size of it, and the cleanliness of it... her parents were always anti-vampire, even after half of the undead split into a less threatening sort, it was so like her parents to hold ancient blood feuds that mattered little in this age.

She glanced back at Cain and wandered into the study, shuffling a few things this way and that. She pulled out his leather bound diary--one of the many, and set it aside, then climbed onto the ladder to reach a few books at the top of his shelves: books with maps and hiding locations in them. She hopped off of the ladder and walked to his desk, shuffling through it to find a rubber band. She swiftly braided her hair to one side so that it wasn't wildly hanging this way and that.

The man named Rivern rubbed his eyes, on his left a beautiful blonde lay nestled in his arm, the right a red head, he shifted his weight and climbed over the redhead to get his phone as it rang, kissing her delicate lips as he did. She curled her legs around his naked waist and grinded against his soft member.

He chuckled as he answered, playing with his hair.

"This Is Ri--" his face changed and he quickly unclasped his lover's legs from around him, standing up straight. Both women took care to stare at his Adonis-like physique.

"How...?" he says, opening a drawer with one arm, still clasping the phone to his head. "I'll be right over, stay put."

He shut his phone and threw it on the dresser, then pulled out a gun from his underwear drawer and went to put it into non-existant pants.

His lady friends laughed.

He flicked the both of them off and pulled out a pair of boxers, threw on a pair of shorts, and slung on a button down shirt--which he kept unbuttoned.

"Order anything you ladies want, a friend of mine has a bit of an emergency.... I probably won't be home tonight"

The girls pouted and cooed him back to bed.

He shook his head and closed the door, quickly apperating from his living room into Cain's.

He quickly checked to see if all of the windows were locked, then patted Cain on the shoulder.

"All that's missing now is Jeremy." he says, squeezing his old friend's shoulder. He put the gun away in his waistband and wandered into the study. "Hell-oh-sex-ay" he annunciates his syllables just to get a reaction out of Lucienne.

She flicked him off as she flipped through one of the older looking leather bound books--not Cain's diary, she dare not divulge into his past without his permission, and even then she would be leery.

"thought I'd say it, since HE won't," Rivern responds, rolling his eyes and flopping down in the nearest arm chair.

"You smell of sex, take a bath before you continue to taint the air, stankass." she quips.

"aye aye, captain," Rivern groans, standing and walking back out of the study, he pats Cain's shoulder again. "Gonna go clean up, since the royal BITCH has a sensitive nose."

Last edited by ArdentlyFictitious on Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kyzire

Kyzire

Dark Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Light   Dark Light EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 12:47 am

No sooner had Rivern left the room than a knock at the door comes. "hey Jer" he says opening the door "showers upstairs and to the right i'm fairly sure the bath will be occupied" he smiles wandering to the study "looks like the gangs all here dont worry i definitely sent Jeremy off for a bath cause if Rivern was affecting you i dread to think what would happen with him." he smiles sitting down opposite her. "i was sure i had longer. i'm sorry that i dragged you into this but i guess he's never going to stop hunting me is he?"

"oh right thanks" he says shaking his head unsurprised. He'd known Lucienne since she'd moved into the neighborhood so he was used to her sensitive nose. he heads upstairs knowing where the shower was anyway from the few times they'd all met up here.

Last edited by kyzire on Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KayronicJayster
Admin
KayronicJayster

Dark Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Light   Dark Light EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 1:03 am

"It's a good job it's this time of the month, though," she laughs--it was a well known fact that during the full moon werebeasts had the upper hand against the Vampyre. "It would be awful if it were a new moon."

She picked the large book up into her arms and brought it around to him, sitting on the desk, one leg reaching the ground, the other resting perpendicular to her descended one. She moved to hand him the book, right side up, so that he could see, in the process a button decided to vacate its hole because of her swift movements. She didn't care to notice, nor did she thought it mattered--she was a very confident young woman to say the least.

"I've found a few places, untraceable places, of course we'll have to ask the boys if they have better ideas... and stop apologizing so much," she giggled, pinching Cain's cheek playfully. "I live for adventure, even if it involves insurmountable danger."

Rivern walks into the bath and frowns--why a bath, exactly? He shook his head and quickly ran the sink: he would take a whore bath, there was no time for luxurious bubble baths and feminine mamby pamby bullshit.

He then turned and ran the water in the bath tub--it would do him well to wash his sweat-matted hair, at least; it was long and dark auburn colored, which was opposite of his bright polar-ice-cap blue eyes. He quickly scrubbed at his scalp with a nearby shampoo then rinsed, re-applied the soap, and rinsed again.

Last edited by ArdentlyFictitious on Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kyzire

Kyzire

Dark Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Light   Dark Light EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 1:11 am

"ai that it is for while i have the speed to best him my type are rather lacking in the" he swallows hard when the button pops feeling a stirring in his pants again "strength department" he glances over the book looking at the locations "the second one is easiest to defend yet the third location obviously is far harder to get to in the first place" he comments determined to keep his attention purely on the book and to avoid the temptation, and a powerful temptation it was at that, to undress her with his eyes

Jeremy climbs in the shower wondering quietly to himself when the last time he'd taken one was and thinks about weather or not he should borrow a new pair of jeans from Cain again. he'd worry about that after the shower though he thinks to himself breaking into tone deaf song as he scrubs at his body getting 'caught up' cleaning one area in perticular

Last edited by kyzire on Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KayronicJayster
Admin
KayronicJayster

Dark Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Light   Dark Light EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 1:26 am

She leans over the book slightly, nodding as he mentions the third location.

"I quite like the third location," she muses. "There are plenty of strategic places to place undetectable booby traps."

A shudder runs through her and she drops the book, clapping her hands over her ears.

"Damn you, tone deaf Jeremy!" she grumbles, prodding her ears with her index fingers. "Make him stop, will you? just, bang on the door, and tell him not to leak his nasty man sauce all over your frickin shower stall."

He stood and towel dried his long tresses, then attempted to comb his thick mane with a relatively small comb; he was too lazy to search for a brush in the cabinet below, so he just tugged at the comb until it finally snapped. Sighing, he combed the rest of his hair with his finger tips, wincing every so often when he accidentally pulled a tangle.

"I haven't the foggiest idea how women do this," he grumbled, wrapping a towel around himself and sitting down on the vanity chair adjacent from the sink. He tapped his lips in an expectant way: he was used to smoking after a shower, so he fidgeted--he didn't even bring his damn smokes with him!

Last edited by ArdentlyFictitious on Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kyzire

Kyzire

Dark Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Light   Dark Light EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 1:33 am

"for you? of course i will. if he's singing again he deserves worse than anything i could dish out right now." he shudders "i remember that night with too much drink and karaoke still far to much. "if i could forget anything it would be that first of all"

he heads up stairs quickly "oi knock it off will you? some of us have sensitive ears and your singin aint helping" he calls banging on the door and laughing slightly

Jeremy blushes a little he'd forgotten he wasnt at home at the moment "SORRY BRO" he calls over the sound of the water "ANY CHANCE I CAN BORROW A CLEAN PAIR OF JEANS"

"OF COURSE I'LL LEAVE THEM BY THE DOOR" he calls adding quieter "and burn them once you're done no doubt"

Back to top Go down
KayronicJayster
Admin
KayronicJayster

Dark Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Light   Dark Light EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 1:44 am

She smiles and sighs with relief as the sound of dying cats ceases to exist upstairs. She slides her bum off of the table long enough to bend down and pick up the book, then hops back onto the desk, swinging her legs and glancing at the entrance to the study, waiting for Cain or someone else to show their face and discuss with her the options.

He stood and patted the rest of his body parts off, then threw his clothes back on, walking down the hallway, down the stairs, into the entrance hall then straight into the study.

"Do I pass the nose inspection, puppy?" he asks, expanding his arms out in a 'come at me bro' sort of way.

She glances at Rivern and shakes her head.

"Why do you give me a hard time?" she asks, rolling her eyes

He sits beside her on the desk and puts his arm around her, nudging her head with the side of his head.

"because, poppet, no one else will," he chuckles, hopping off the desk again. He takes the book from out of her hands and dusts it off, sitting down on the chair adjacent from Lucienne.

"you're infatuated with the third location, and Cain likes both the second and third..." he mumbles, glancing at the book and concentrating on the map.

Last edited by ArdentlyFictitious on Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kyzire

Kyzire

Dark Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Light   Dark Light EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 1:49 am

Cain throws a pair of jeans at the door "AND HURRY UP IN THERE TOO" he calls before heading back down stairs

"obviously i cant take my entire armory with me but we will need to take weapons with us" he says entering the study "so what's everyone's weapon of choice?"

Jeremy finishes up washing and dries off quickly throwing on the jeans and coming down almost falling half the way as he's staring at the paintings on the wall.

Back to top Go down
KayronicJayster
Admin
KayronicJayster

Dark Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Light   Dark Light EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 7:02 pm

"You getting any freaky vibes from either place?" she questions, watching him run his fingers over each location.

"hmm? No... no freaky vibes," he chuckles smoothly.

She sits up and smiles at Cain as he enters the study again, shrugging.

"I... don't typically use weapons..." she admits with a nervous smile. "Then again, I don't recall ever needing to."

"Glocks. A shit ton of them, and plenty of ammunition... I'd also like at least one long-range silent sniper." says Rivern as if he's ordering off of a Chinese menu. "Preferably all with a sort of silver alloy, I know it doesn't kill your kind, but anything that penetrates the skin with silver will make them heal at human speed."

Last edited by ArdentlyFictitious on Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kyzire

Kyzire

Dark Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Light   Dark Light EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 8:36 pm

"follow me" he says "I have that and more... how should i say ... heavy artillery in a special storage facility. If you'd like to join us Lucienne we may find something that interests you i have both modern and archaic weaponry available" he leans against the door waiting for them

"where we going guys?" asks Jeremy from the doorway

"to get armed" replies Cain
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dark Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Light   Dark Light Empty

Back to top Go down

Dark Light
Page 1 of 1