Hidden Realms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hidden Realms

This site is predominantly an RP site, but side banter is always welcome. Please enjoy your stay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The New Pack

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyzire

Kyzire

The New Pack Empty
PostSubject: The New Pack   The New Pack EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 10:28 pm

Newfang High, Former exclusive School for Highborns, recently opened its doors to all who could pass the highly advanced entrance exam. He was born of a Mutt and a Witch. his long scruffy black hair cascades down his back his deep red eyes stare around the school as he walks in having easily gained entrance to the school causing a real stir by achieving the highest marks on the entrance exams. He knows most of the fangers are probably going to give him trouble but he doesnt worry about that he'll just have to hang out with his own kind at least at first. He strides up to a woman who's clearly another were though she doesnt smell like his father. "you a first year too ai ya?" he asks his common use of language and accent shows just how common he is.
Back to top Go down
http://moonlitrose.tumblr.com/
KayronicJayster
Admin
KayronicJayster

The New Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Pack   The New Pack EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 1:49 am

She turns around. She is tall for a female, broad, muscular. She is rather androgynous in features; her frame from the back reminiscent of a teenage boy, but from the front she has slight curve to her torso, and a slight budding bosom. There is a faint scar across her throat which she subconsciously fingers as she takes in the boy talking to her.

"Yes. " her voice was soft and broken. Conversations were weak with her, mostly due to her accident, but she managed if anyone ever truly tried to listen to her. He smelled different, an undertone of something vaguely familiar. He seemed highborn in his own right, but his blood was tainted with something--something untraceable to her knowledge and memory.

She strides onto the campus, some of her people flicker, but dressed in the nines, with big shiny thigh-high boots made her priss a little more. She eyed a mutt speaking to another and forcibly bumped into him as she went on her way. Shocked that he didn't budge when she hit, she frowned and rubbed her arm.

"Why the hell did you do that for?!?!" she snarled at him as tendrils of her strawberry blonde mane bounced from her temples.

Last edited by ArdentlyFictitious on Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://ArdentlyFictitious.deviantart.com/
Kyzire

Kyzire

The New Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Pack   The New Pack EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 1:54 am

A gust of wind blows out of nowhere blows up her skirt causing him to snicker 'teddy bear' he mutters to himself smiling "and what do ya mean what did i do that for? you're the one who bumped into me you stupid fang face" he says subconsciously stepping infront of the woman he was talking to in a sort of protective manor.

a crowd begins to form around them, people the same everwhere smell trouble and just have to see whats going on.
Back to top Go down
KayronicJayster
Admin
KayronicJayster

The New Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Pack   The New Pack EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 2:26 am

The were stands there, still, with a neutral expression on her face. Her first instinct is to crouch, to get low so that she can tackle the fanger. The blood feud boils deeply in her veins, so many of her people had been lost over the centuries because of them, enslaved, beaten, slaughtered, imprisoned. All of her people's anger flowed through her, but she remained still, allowing what she assumed would be the alpha of their graduating class to wedge himself between her and the prissy little vampyre. He was strong, indeed, even stronger than her and that was saying something. Her gaze fell from the fanger's face to the people surrounding her. This was the part when things got a little hairy.

She backed up a little, and broke free out of the crowd, taking a quick-paced walk towards the dormitories. She didn't want trouble the first day, and she knew if she stayed a little longer there would have been, one way or the other.

Her initial reaction to the wind was indifference, though once it started to hike up her skirt she quickly forced the fabric down in a nervous way.

"Are you calling me a liar?!" she scoffs after regaining her composure as an elitist snob.

Some of the vampyre were starting to surround her on her side, ready to aim and fire--she was top of the top, her father an important figure in their community. A couple of older vampyre bore their teeth, hissing faintly at the disgusting excuse of a were hybrid--how dare he accuse their future queen of such debauchery. Most of them didn't know what had happened, nor did they care;they knew where their loyalties lie.

Last edited by ArdentlyFictitious on Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kyzire

Kyzire

The New Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Pack   The New Pack EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 2:30 am

"what if i am Bear Panties?" he says cockily assuming a more laid back position as though he really couldnt care less if he were attacked or not. a few of the other weres began approching behind him some looking for an excuse for trouble others just sizing up the new guy "you shouldnt scowl so much you know? then you might actually be cute"
Back to top Go down
KayronicJayster
Admin
KayronicJayster

The New Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Pack   The New Pack EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 11:05 pm

She already knew her dorm, she also knew that she was on the top floor because that is where the 'troubled' weres were housed. She would be bunking by herself, which didn't bother her so much--it just meant she had more space when she changed.

She glanced outside at the crowd still surrounding the Alpha and the Fanger. She licked her canines awaiting one of them to throw the first punch, the first bite, the first foul. She sat down by the window sill in anticipation, not even particularly glacing around her surroundings, or the fact that a young woman sat across from her, blonde, blue eyed, lanky and beautiful.

She was being stared at--her hairs prickled up and she snarled as she turned her head. The little blonde looked at her with terrified eyes.

"Why are you here, these are single dorms!" the were growled, she hunched her shoulders slightly to make herself look bigger

"I just... I... I just... was... was.. hiding," the little blonde girl whimpered.

"hiding?!? From who?"

"The vampyre... there was a boy But there and he cornered me... I only used a defensive spell... I had to get away... I don't want to get in trouble, but he was going to... he was going to..." she started turning pale as she grabbed her neck.

Her features softened a bit and she snickered in a good-natured way.

"So you picked a werewolves' dorm over a vampers...?"

"Well, yes, they wouldn't come in here... they're just as territorial as your kind... but... but... I didn't know someone would be in here since it's the first day and... and... I'm sorry, I was going to leave after I knew the coast was clear and.. and... then you just... you just... came in... and I couldn't slip out... I was... I was scared you'd be mad... and..."

"Shhh... calm down, girly, just chill out, okay?"

"A---Annabeth..."

"Pardon?"

"Annabeth... that's my name.... n-not 'girly'."

"OH! Well, it's nice to meet you Annabeth... I'm Ramey."

"I... I..." she gasped, tears welling up in her eyes, she pointed an angry, quivering finger at his face and shrieked. "JUST WAIT UNTIL MY FATHER HEARS ABOUT THIS, BEAST."

Her lip quivered as she turned her back on him and stomped out of the circle, she held her head up, nose in the air, joining a small group of Vampyre walking by, and glided in behind them, pretending the event didn't happen, and falling back into her more elegant persona.

Back to top Go down
Kyzire

Kyzire

The New Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Pack   The New Pack EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 6:54 am

"hey babe why not come back and fight your own battle" he calls "well unless your YELLOW" he laughs his head off as wears rally around him congratulating him for staring down queen bitch

"nice one" says a puffy haired looking third year her voice very much like a musical growl "there arent many who would dare stand up to one of her level"

"her level?" he asks slightly confused "so she's good then?"

"she's not only a pureblood but she's got one of the oldest vampire families" she explains "so yeah she's pretty good"

"so i shouldnt have done that then?" he asks laughing "oh well"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The New Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Pack   The New Pack Empty

Back to top Go down

The New Pack
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hidden Realms :: Role Playing :: The Dustbin-
Jump to: