Hidden Realms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hidden Realms

This site is predominantly an RP site, but side banter is always welcome. Please enjoy your stay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Brayden: A Fantasy of Hayden and Bradley [M]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kurreh

Kurreh

Brayden: A Fantasy of Hayden and Bradley [M] Empty
PostSubject: Brayden: A Fantasy of Hayden and Bradley [M]   Brayden: A Fantasy of Hayden and Bradley [M] EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 4:26 pm

“Uh, s-sir?”

He was so cute. How could I not be attracted to him? A strand had fallen loose from his ponytail and I couldn’t resist the urge to play with it. I was twirling it in my fingers, watching and loving the confused look on his face. Bradley, my assistant, was making me want to fuck him.

“Sir are you okay?”

I snapped out of my daydream and came face-to-face with my assistant. Bradley Bennett was a dedicated, hard working, cock tease that was so innocent and naïve, one could get away with murder and leave him holding the weapon. Which he would do, if I told him to.

Currently, he had sat himself on my desk, straddling my chair (yes, with me in it), and staring at me with a look of confusion and worry. He blushed when I looked at him. Having pulled myself out of an erotic daydream starring him, you would think that I’d be beet red, but unlike Bradley, I wasn’t easily embarrassed.

I quickly took in the scenario and bit the inside of my cheek to keep from grinning like an idiot. Bradley had the ability to make me feel like a teenager, despite being almost thirty. That includes the overactive, long-lasting, and easily formed hard-ons that he made me sport everyday.

‘Sir, are you alright?”

I couldn’t answer. Though I’m normally very good at hiding my thoughts, I had a feeling they could be read all over my face.

“Mr. Hayden?” I had tried fervently to get this boy to just call me by my first name (to feel younger of course), but he insisted on putting the “Mr.” in front of it. His way of staying polite, I guess. And it was so cute, I never objected. Oh the thought of this kid calling me “sir” or “Mr. Hayden” as I slipped my dick inside of his warm throbbing hole, I wanted to cum on the spot. I broke out of my reverie and due to the fact that I had worked myself up, I…well… snapped.

“I’m fine, Bradley,” I said, standing and leaning forward on the desk, my hands coming down on both sides of him to touch the smooth granite counter top.

“But I would be better if you did me a favor.”

Bradley looked shocked, his blush getting deeper.

“O-okay sir. W-what is it that you’d like me to--” I didn’t let him finish. His consent was all I needed. Quickly, before he could react, I claimed his lips, pressing forcefully, wantonly, moaning as he accepted my advance.

Bradley didn’t flinch when I pulled the hem of his shirt from his dress pants, easing my hands up the heavily starched, cotton shirt to rub my fingers across his delicate, hardened nipples. Of course, they weren’t the only thing that had hardened.

“Unbutton this,” I commanded. Ten years of running your own business can make one a bit bossy. Bradley jumped at the command and set about undoing the buttons to his own shirt.

“Mine too.” I watched as his nimble fingers trembled, button after button coming undone, his own flesh bright red once his shirt had fallen open. He moved on to my shirt, carefully exposing the taut muscles underneath.

“Sir, I-I,” he stopped talking when my lips touched his collarbone, gasped as I licked circles around his delectable nipples and moaned quietly as I sucked each pert nub into my mouth, the skin so soft and fragile I feared my kisses would cause bruises.
I let my tongue get it’s fill, dancing across the sensitive flesh, tasting as much as I could. Who knew if Bradley would report me for this. Who knew if he would quit. Who knew if I would ever have this chance again.

“Ahh!” He exclaimed suddenly as my nails teased a trail to the younger mans pants. The sound was so melodious, I wanted to hear it again. I pinched his nipple between my tongue and my teeth. Bradley arched, letting out another moan that only angels could respond to. I grabbed the stereo remote on my desk, hitting the play button and turning up the volume. I refused to let anyone else hear the sounds that I brought out of him. Possessive? Yes, thank you for noticing.

I watched his face as more noises poured out of him. His eyes were clenched shut and his cheeks bright red, like he knew my eyes were on him. Every time he moaned, his mouth fell open, almost as if his tongue was calling me (and mini me) towards it. I was done with his nipples, moving to pull off our shirts and press both of our erections together.

“Mmm… Mr. Hayden.” See what I mean? Bradley had started panting, stopping only to lick his lips and push loose strands out of his face. I kissed him again, this time passionately, slipping my tongue into his warm mouth and smiling to myself as he moaned again.

I was wasting time. Tasting so much, wanting all of this to last a long time, knowing that soon someone would notice that he was still in my office. Knowing that someone would get curious and come for him. Knowing that the door was unlocked and I was pushing my luck by doing all of this on my desk. But I couldn’t help it. I was going to consume as much of my assistant as I could.
My hand fumbled with the buckle to his belt.

“Shit,” I cursed. No way was a belt going to stop me though. I undid the contraption with both hands, eyes completely focused on the owner. Bradley was trembling. And I wasn’t sure if it was fear or pleasure. I pulled it off and he didn’t budge, watching as I made my next move to unbutton his pants.
The song stopped playing, and it was quiet enough that anyone could hear a scream. I thought he was going to stop me then. I thought he would’ve yelled for help, that this would be over before it could start. Instead he did something that surprised me. I watched as his hands removed my belt, messing with the button and zipper to my pants before slipping inside the dry cleaned material to grasp my cock. The next song began to play and I bit my lip, groaning, loving the rough yet velvety feeling of his hands.

He was daring. Looking at me, questioning what might come next. I moved his hands, pulling off his pants and stepping out of my own. I apologized when I pressed his body to the cold counter top, marveling at the gorgeous body displayed before me. My kisses started at his neck, agonizingly slow, watching as my assistant squirmed as I worked my way lower. And as I reach his dick, having never seen anything more God-like in my twenty-nine years, I didn’t hesitate to devour his aching member. Bradley’s legs were raised, his feet resting on the desk, soft thighs doing their best not to hold me to my place. His back had arched, involuntarily pushing his sweet cock further into my mouth, causing the brunette to throw his head back and let out a sexy whimper.

“N- Ahhh..” I’m sure he was trying to object but I had pressed my tongue to the inviting vein that hammered against it, using the tip of my tongue to trace it all the way to the head. Bradley gripped my locs as I sucked him deeper, taking all of his length into my mouth and moving a hand to tease his now very red nipples.

“Nngh! S-sir, I….” My free hand went to his balls, rubbing and pulling the smooth skin. The hand at Bradley’s nipples moved to his mouth, my index and middle fingers slipping in to touch the soft pink tongue. Bradley licked both hungrily, citing a moan from me that vibrated against his beautiful hard-on. My saliva slicked fingers went quickly to his hole, pressing in all the way before pulling out again. And then he called out my name, in such a way that I knew I was going to take him and never be satisfied with just one time.

“H-Hayden…sir… I’m gonna...” I didn’t care, my actions didn’t stop nor slow down as the smaller man tensed and unleashed his load into my mouth. I lapped it up, savoring all of it as I removed my mouth from Bradley’s penis. He was panting so hard, his body still looking like there was more I could take. I licked my lips and kissed him, tasting his tongue against mine, moaning as his sucked the wet organ and nipped at it. My free hand gripped his hair, releasing it from the hair tie to fall against the counter top. His glasses were foggy, steamed up from the heat that had begun to cloud the room. I removed them, setting them in the memo basket for safe measure. My other hand was still at his hole, waiting as the throbbing subsided, waiting for his approval before I pushed him too far.

“Sir,” he called out pleadingly, wiggling his plump ass further onto them. God….I was going to tear this kid apart. My own erection dripped with precum, red and yearning to enter him. But I wouldn’t rush it. He was too special. I moved my fingers, pushing in and scissoring them before pulling out. Bradley bit his lip, opening his mouth to moan and place kisses on my cheek. The words were pouring out of me before I knew to stop them.

“I’ve wanted you for so long it hurts,” my fingers had moved faster, each inward motion causing his dick to swell. My head rested on his chest, his heartbeat pounding against my forehead. His hands stroked my scalp.

“I’m not stopping unless you tell me no right now.” My fingers were moving with ease, Bradleys cavity secreting the extra lubrication. He let out a hiss as I slid them out.

“You’re not objecting Bradley. That’ll be your last chance to stop me.” My assistant said nothing at first, making the beating in my chest the only noise in the room besides the music. He wiggled his rear against my cock, pleading silently for me.

“I want you too, sir.”

I wish I could say that I slowly, carefully entered him but I had lost my self control a long time ago. I pushed inside of him, watching as he cringed, calling out his name and my apologies as his nails dug into my shoulders. I stopped when I was fully sheathed inside his tight recesses and bit my lip to keep from thrusting.

Bradley looked at me, panting heavily, hiking his knees to my sides and sitting to rest on his elbows, inviting me to continue. The first thrust, felt like the ground moved beneath us, sending tremors through our bodies that would spike on a Richter scale. The next was just as powerful, feeling so good, I wasn’t sure if I was moving at all. The rest was a blur.

I pounded into Bradley, burying my face in his soft hair, whispering every thought, every feeling that came to mind. If I was going to jail for this, he at least had to know my feelings. Bradley stayed receptive, moaning and groaning at each motion, clawing at my back when I hit the right spot and calling out my name when his voice grew hoarse from screaming. I gripped his hips with both hands, pulling him into me, jaw clenched and brow beaded with sweat.

“ Nngh..s-sir,” His grip was tightening, as was the hot chasm that I was currently engulfed in.

“Mmm,” I groaned into his ear. I let my tongue trace the rim, settling on the fleshy part of his lobe, nibbling and pulling. Bradley gasped and let out a sound so sexy, I wanted to ravish him all over again.

“Will you cum for me?” I whispered. I was dying to see the look on his face. I wanted to watch him in the throws of our passion.

I didn’t need to ask. I quickened the pace, aiming directly at a spot I knew too well. Hitting it repeatedly until Bradley stiffened, his arms wrapping around me and his head falling back. His long hair flew back in a wave causing hot air to blow my way and fill my nostrils with the scent of our sex, our love-making, us.

The constriction threw me into my own release, my thrusts slowing significantly, body shuddering as wave after wave came over me. I held Bradley close, fearing that it would be my only chance. Then let him go, placing my hands back on the counter top and collapsing on top of him.

“If it’s not too forward of me. And if you could find it in you to believe my words. I might actually, truly, officially love you.” And everything when dark.

“Uh, sir?”

My eyes opened. Bradley stared at me from the doorway of my office, his hands full with papers and documents, all of which were probably mine to sign. He set them on the desk and stood before me, hands behind his back.

“Here are the files you asked for. Also, you have a fax from Elle magazine. The editor wants your response immediately.” He jotted the memo on the memo pad. I cleared my throat, my voice feeling stuck, invisible.

“Thank you, Bradley. You can go.” I scooted closer to my desk, making sure my lower half was hidden. I didn’t want him to see the hard-on I was forming.

Bradley nodded and turned to walk out. He paused once he reached the door.

“And, sir?” I looked up at him, biting my cheek when I got the urge to jump him.

“Yes, Bradley?”

“Do you say my name a lot?” I didn’t understand.

“I’m sorry?” I prayed that I didn’t look as nervous as I felt.

“Do you say my name in your sleep a lot? And all those words.”

“Words?” I made myself busy by grabbing a pen and beginning on my papers.

“Yeah.” I could feel him stare at me. I only hoped he didn’t see the blush that was forming.

“M-Maybe it was just me,” he said, sounding sad. “I’ll leave you to your work. But, Mr. Hayden?”

“Yes, Bradley?” I hadn’t looked up yet. I didn’t want to see what he thought of me.

“I wouldn’t object to anything you would do to me. I actually, truly, officially mean that.”

The doors closed and I was dumbstruck.
Back to top Go down

Brayden: A Fantasy of Hayden and Bradley [M]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hidden Realms :: Narrative Infamy-
Jump to: