Hidden Realms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hidden Realms

This site is predominantly an RP site, but side banter is always welcome. Please enjoy your stay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lost Worlds

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyzire

Kyzire

Lost Worlds Empty
PostSubject: Lost Worlds   Lost Worlds EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 1:02 pm

she climbs into the launch pod her mother pushing her as her farther fights THEM off the destroyers of worlds the Hoard. Her long hair the color of fine silver falls around her as she connects the cables that will sustain her until an inhabitable planet becomes available. her dark red skin becomes tainted with tears as the lid of the pod closes and she knows as the button is pushed that she will never see her homeworld again. they like the parasitic lifeforms they are were gorge themselves of her planets abundant crops raping the land of its virtues before flying onward once more looking for a new world to concur leaving only a desolate husk of a planet behind that will be unable to support life for milenia after they leave. her last thought before the drugs take effect is of her new world what will it be like will the suns be pretty. in mere moments her deep amber eyes drift shut and then nothing. her vessial shoots through the stars searching out that new world that she would call home. though it takes many years for the ship to reach a viable world thanks to her peoples technology to her it is as though only seconds had passed when the ship comes crashing down in the center of a forrest. she climbs out carefully looking back at the damaged ship counting herself lucky that the one peice of technology that survived was the translator chip that would allow her not only to understand the native peoples language but also to communicate back with them in their own tongue.
Back to top Go down
http://moonlitrose.tumblr.com/
KayronicJayster
Admin
KayronicJayster

Lost Worlds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Worlds   Lost Worlds EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 2:02 am

He was sitting outside of his two story, hand built cabin in a camouflage hammock. His hair was long, wild looking but still well maintained, he had ebony dreaded tresses, dark tawny eyes; His skin was tanned, a darker hued honey color, but nowhere near the Hispanic or native American vein. He was handsome in his own rugged right, a man of 25 years of age; he was lean and fit, sporting a chiseled face, broad shoulders, and protruding Adams apple and collar bone.

Most people called him a "Mountain Man" because he would hardly leave his own personal fort, but it wasn't true, in fact, as he swung from side to side in his comfortable hammock--which was tied between two, tall, several-century old pine trees--he was jamming out to some ACDC. It was interesting still, with his volume turned up so loud, that he didn't hear the space craft crash just a mile south of him. It wasn't until he felt the vibrations of the tree that the hammock swung from, that he was aware anything was wrong at all!

Being a curious fellow, the tall dark and handsome man made his way through the brush, chopping down small branches as he went. He sniffed the air a few times, following the trail of smoke--of burning rubble. Once he reached the spaceship he was almost already anticipating it. He chuckled and rubbed the back of his neck with his other hand attached firmly to his left hip.

"Well, I'll be," he said with another rolling chuckle, his voice was smooth and southern with a hint of sensuality and domination.

He kicked at the limbs that were torn up by the craft, and made a small path with his foot. He then pulled the cigarette that had been resting gently behind the cockle of his ear and placed it in his mouth, lighting it and moving it to the corner of his lips. He took a long drag, tapping his foot, waiting for the passenger inside to pop open the lid to his or her current imprisonment. He glanced around nervously then, and listened to the deafening silence. There were plenty of hikers in the woods this time of year... and it'd be awful if they stumbled upon this scene, hell, they'd probably call the CIA, the FBI, the MIB.

His eyes shifted back at the vessel as he heard pressure and air escape from the hatch, and the door slowly start to open.

He held his breath.
Back to top Go down
http://ArdentlyFictitious.deviantart.com/
Kyzire

Kyzire

Lost Worlds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Worlds   Lost Worlds EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 2:12 pm

she smiles softly as she exits the cockpit her long hair flowing around her. she steps free "Kaloria" she says "hello" repeats the machine at her neck "katanisnia slanadiera plandia?" she asks "what planet would this be?" repeats the machine her true voice both lyrical and forign at the same time"
Back to top Go down
KayronicJayster
Admin
KayronicJayster

Lost Worlds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Worlds   Lost Worlds EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 2:32 pm

She was a sight to beheld, obviously not of this world, but not green and big eyed like you see in the movies. He glanced behind him as she spoke to him, just to make sure he was aware of his surroundings, then looked back at her. She was, in a word, beautiful. It was probably strange, him being a human, thinking...whatever type of species she was...was attractive but... He smiled a little and stood up a bit taller, trying to smooth the wrinkles out of his plaid button down.

"Hi there," he smiled. "Uhm, you're on planet earth, in the Appalachians, to be exact... which is a mountain cluster on the east coast of North America..."

He realized what he said probably meant zero sense to a person who never studied geography on this planet. He scratched his chin in a contemplative way then offered out his hand like a father would to a child.

"Come, I'll show you where you are."
Back to top Go down
Kyzire

Kyzire

Lost Worlds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Worlds   Lost Worlds EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 2:42 pm

"Earth?" translates the machine for her "as in the milky way?" it continues as she follows him "i have come far further than i knew my homeworld lay in Cannis Major" she smiles "my name is ...." she pauses struggling "in your tongue i believe it would said called Kalista of the Planet Omakrai"

she glances around at the interesting animals and plants as she walks
Back to top Go down
KayronicJayster
Admin
KayronicJayster

Lost Worlds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Worlds   Lost Worlds EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 3:29 pm

"Yep, that's the one," he chuckled, knocking branches out of the way and holding some others so that she'd get past. "It's nice to meet you, Kalista, my name is Noah.... and, well... I can't say the rest of the world is quite ready for you yet but..."

They came upon a beautifully sculpted three level log cabin complete with fireplace. It was his pride and joy, he smiled at it before going to the door and unlocking it. He pushed open the door and stood just inside, inviting her in with a hand gesture.

"C'mon in, and don't mind Toby, he's a big push over," he said with a chuckle as a larger than average boxer ran from downstairs and barked a couple of times.
Back to top Go down
Kyzire

Kyzire

Lost Worlds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Worlds   Lost Worlds EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 3:33 pm

she smiles at the dog her translator barking back at him and smiling as he waggs his tail.
"he says your a very nice man" she says "but he's a bit sad cause you cant really understand him" she laughs musically

she enters the house quietly "you have a fine home" she says
Back to top Go down
KayronicJayster
Admin
KayronicJayster

Lost Worlds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Worlds   Lost Worlds EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 1:44 am

He looked down at his dog, patting him and scratching behind his ear. "Hmmm... Interesting, so that..." he began, pointing at his neck as if referring to the thing she was wearing, and whirling his finger around as if trying to think of the word for it. "...Thing... can get you to communicate with any living thing... that has a conscience...? That's actually REALLY nifty."

He quickly dashed into the living area to pick up his private stash of magazines on the table, and clean up a few beer cans and pieces of dirty underwear. He smiled nervously and chuckled at her compliment.

"Thanks," He said as he rushed past her to get into the laundry room to throw his clothes, magazines, and beer cans out of sight and out of mind--when she slept tonight he'd finish cleaning up. "I actually built it all by hand.

He tapped his lips with his index and middle finger before flitting past her again.

"Are you hungry or thirsty or need the bathroom or anything? Maybe some new clothes... I mean you're a tad smaller than me, maybe more than a tad, but... I'm sure I could try and find some old jeans that I can't squeeze in anymore," he offered, smacking his non-existent gut. "Oh Jesus, you probably think I'm a clod, I didn't ask why you landed here, or where you came from... Want to sit down and tell me about it?". He quickly fluffed up the cushions on the couch, slouched into the farthest seat from the door, then patted the section beside him with a big, goofy but inviting grin.
Back to top Go down
Kyzire

Kyzire

Lost Worlds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Worlds   Lost Worlds EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 12:11 pm

"at the moment i'm ok for clothes and things. yes my translator allows me to talk to all living creatures" she comes to sit close to him smiling she begins her tale. "i dont know many years it was when i left but my planet was invaded by the HOARD a race of parasitic race of creatures that fly from planet to planet devouring all natural resorcies before leaving the planet barren and dead moving on to their next world. a planet invaded by their kind takes millenia to recover if ever it can. I am the last of my kind so far as i know. the hoard tends to kill all the natural population before they take over the resorcies. if ever they were to come here you would wipe out everything here."
Back to top Go down
KayronicJayster
Admin
KayronicJayster

Lost Worlds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Worlds   Lost Worlds EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 12:42 am

"That's.... Jesus... that's horrible... didn't you have any weapons to use against them...? I mean, as far as I am aware there are a ton of nuclear weapons that we could use against our enemies as it is..." he responded after a few moments--allowing what she said to sink in. "I'm really sorry that you've lost your family... that's just, I couldn't imagine..."

He rubbed her upper arm gently, in a way of consoling her, then bit his bottom lip, glancing towards the fireplace, sort of not sure what else to say. Then it came to him.

"It's good thing, though, that you survived the trip; I mean our world is so primitive that we've hardly even gone up to the moon more than twice."
Back to top Go down
Kyzire

Kyzire

Lost Worlds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Worlds   Lost Worlds EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 2:57 pm

"we had many weapons however they have highly armored exoskellitions and are highly resistant to biotoxins. we fought them hard but their numbers far exceeded our own. for ever two we struck down seven more would take their place. they are like you're... Cockroaches? they are massive in numbers and their leaders hide while the main body swarms." she looks at him smiling "its ok they fought with honor and saved my life so at least one of our race could survive. i understand that without them i would not be here."

she looks around petting the dog absentmindedly "your planet was one of the most viable planets in the local vicinity i hope they wont follow my trail though it should take them far longer to drain the world."
Back to top Go down
KayronicJayster
Admin
KayronicJayster

Lost Worlds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Worlds   Lost Worlds EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 11:45 pm

He turned his head back as she spoke to him, nodding slightly as he explained the beasts. His eyes softened as she spoke of her family, and their sacrifice. A little twitch jerked inside of his chest, and he felt compelled to hug her, but decided against it, instead smiling weakly.

"It'd probably be the only thing our world would be able to come together on... without unity we're nothing," he muttered somberly. "I hope they don't come for many many years, centuries, in fact, I'd not like to see my home destroyed without some sort of last stand..."

He relaxed a little on his couch, then, kicking off his shoes and resting his heals on his coffee table. He wore mix-matched sox, one blue, one grey, and the blue one had a hole in the big toe, which wiggled as he bobbed his foot up and down.

"But, despite that, what was your world like before them? Was it anything like this...? I suppose you breathe oxygen or you'd be... well... dead by now..."

Back to top Go down
Kyzire

Kyzire

Lost Worlds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Worlds   Lost Worlds EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 6:50 am

"as far as i know i'm the first one to have escaped, unharmed at least, hopefully i got away without them noticing they dont like leaving survivors." she explains smiling at him. "before the fall we were a peaceful race living in harmony with the planet our technology helping to keep the world in balance. yes we had weapons but not to use against each other but for planetary defense everyone in our sector knew of the threat of the hoard so we began to develop our defenses."

she moves a little closer to him "so what else can you tell me of your world?" she asks quietly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lost Worlds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Worlds   Lost Worlds Empty

Back to top Go down

Lost Worlds
Page 1 of 1