Hidden Realms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hidden Realms

This site is predominantly an RP site, but side banter is always welcome. Please enjoy your stay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nautilus [m]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyzire

Kyzire

Nautilus [m] Empty
PostSubject: Nautilus [m]   Nautilus [m] EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 5:47 am

Please be aware that this Role-play thread is rated "M" for mature.
Mature audiences are defined as: 18+ Years Old in the USA (where this is based).

It is not the writer's responsibility to keep track of what age group is reading their story.
So, if your delicate sensibilities are shattered due to the fact that you decided to continue to read the below RP
(which could contains excessive violence, gore, expletives, nudity, smut, drug references, and allusions to other adult themed material), it is at your own discretion.

All characters participating in rated 'M' content are confirmed to be over the age of 18 in this thread.

+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

This Space is For Character Bios and back stories when the writers finally get around to doing them.
Back to top Go down
http://moonlitrose.tumblr.com/
Kyzire

Kyzire

Nautilus [m] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nautilus [m]   Nautilus [m] EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 7:15 am

prologue

The year is 4000 Earth is doomed and no one can deny that staying here would doom the entire human race to extinction their only hope lies in extreme deep space travel teraforming technology a new and relatively untried new science should give those travelers a fighting chance even if they cant find an earth viable planet. Every major country in the world prepares their own spaceship in preparation for what they are calling the second exodus. In America one man prepares to leave behind everything he knows and he smiles at the thought. While most of the rest of the world morns the passing of this earth and thinks with trepidation of the things to come he laughs in the face of death and positively trembles with anticipation his long knee length black hair and scar covering his left eye marks him as that man the butcher of battle some say he's not even human anymore not since the government got a hold of him but he was human but he was also so much more he was the perfect psyonic soldier though he wishes to leave that behind along with everything else. Yes he will fight if he must but no more will he be the government butcher. He is his own man from the moment the ship takes off. He packs what meager belongings he owns that he deems worth bringing enough to fit in a small duffle bag. He has one last look around the place he called home for the last ten years then leaves closing the door not only on the house but on his past too. He would reinvent himself wherever they land a new him. He hops on his custom bike and speeds off to the launch site his long hair flowing behind him why bother obeying the laws when even if he got a ticket he wouldn't be around to pay for it. He pulls up at the gate and flashes his passcard. They wave him through with a smile. He stores his bike off to the side and goes to report to the big wigs. "I'm here" he says causing them to jump as, like he wanted, no one heard his approach. "you" says the commander "i see you made it after all"
"don't sound too disappointed" he laughs "after all if hostiles show up who's stasis pod are you gonna be banging on to save you if i'm not there?"
"your a monster" says the commander with distane "but a necessary one"
"NO!" he says sharply all mirth draining from his voice "the monsters are the ones that did this to me"
"what makes a monster and what makes a man?" chimes a singsong voice, like music to his ears, from the passage to the ship
"A very good question Angelique" says the commander "this is the last of them"
"Hello..." she says appraising him cautiously
"My name is ..." he pauses as though struggling, which he is, its been years since he last heard his name uttered but he knows that he has to have one now. "Squall" he says thinking back to a game he used to love.
"well Squall, if you'll come with me we can get you checked out and put into stasis ready for our flight." says Angelique
"It would be my pleasure" responds Squall with a smile

Together they walk back down the corridor as he leaves the room though he flicks off the commander just for a dont fuck with me. "get that shirt off" she says to him "and lay down"
"now there's an offer I cant refuse" he laughs peeling the shirt off slowly, seductively, to reveal a perfectly chiseled body underneath. He lays back on the 'bed' as she runs a diagnostic probe over his body making sure he's in perfect health. A pointless gesture really as all of them know they'd be healthy as anything or they'd not be aloud on.
"well come with me" she says leading him to a pod "this ones yours"
"thank you" he smiles climbing in laying back
"this may hurt" she says bringing down the cables jabbing the needles into his flesh the needles inserting into his veins letting the fluids flow into his bloodstream making him sleep and slowing all his vitals to near nothing. The last thing he remembers is the case sliding down and the pod filling with liquid.

prologue end

Part one Exodus

The pod bursts open spilling him onto the floor as the ship rocks again. He looks round the room fire springing up at the end of the hall. He raises his hand focusing his mind wrapping the fire in a sphere of energy causing it to burn itself out. Pushing himself up he begins to search the craft noting the pods in the room are empty. He begins the slow search looking for other life as the craft is rocked by an explosion and it is clear to him that they are under attack. He searches faster knowing he'll be able to help them if he can only find the bridge. He opens his mind wide casting his senses out for a large collection of human energy. Locking on he runs quicker jumping over fallen objects dodging as things fall out and making it to the bridge. "Squall here what's the problem?"

"Squall" comes a voice he remembers, the last voice he heard before the long sleep "thank god you're here your a fighter aren't you?"

"Yes I am" he smiles as unwillingly he feels the familiar excitement rising "point me to the weapons system I'm manning and I'll keep us safe."

"You're actually down this way" she says taking the lead "we want you to take a fighter out as you've got actual combat experience you're previous experience will be invaluable"

"lets do this" he says a hint of excitement creeping into his voice as he is lead to the dock. He looks round spotting a red one up the corner. "I want THAT one" he says pointing out the blood red one larger than all the others.

"trust you to want the prototype. just dont hit the big red button unless its a real emergency" she says "its still not properly calibrated" throwing him the keys to the fighter

"this is going to be quite the show so get somewhere safe and enjoy the show" he laughs dashing over and hopping up into the cockpit. he thrusts the key into the ignition and cranking it up. Its an initial shock as the bay doors open dropping him out throwing him into the darkness of space. He grasps the control stick as it launches off into space. "FUCK" he curses realizing that despite the size of his he's still dwarfed by the four fighters attacking the ship. He fly's better than most of the others his techonokenitic powers allowing him to learn the controls. He pushes it harder flying closer to the first of the enemy fighters casting his mind out to try and learn the capabilities and liabilities of their ships looking for a weakness. He spins the ship round aiming for the propulsion systems are hoping to cripple it at least. By chance a shot strikes rather than one of the two red jets the blue orb between them. As it explodes the enemies ship begins to start flipping out of control bobbing up and down spinning out of all control. 'of course' he thinks to himself 'the stabilization system'. "LISTEN TO ME" he screams at the com system "AIM FOR THE BLUE ORB ITS THEIR STABILIZATION SYSTEM TAKE THAT OUT AND THEY'LL BE HARMLESS BEFORE US."
Back to top Go down
KayronicJayster
Admin
KayronicJayster

Nautilus [m] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nautilus [m]   Nautilus [m] EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 2:28 pm

"Aim for their Stabilizers!" shouted the commander.

"Aye Commander!" responded both of the men on the weapons station, sending quick succession of laser-beam blasts, followed by heavy artillery heat-seeking missiles.

There was a looming silence. The exterior live feed went out, static fuzz crept over the large paneled screen. The commander slammed his clenched fist repeatedly on the arm of his chair.

"TECH DEPARTMENT GET ME A VISUAL!" the commander screamed, his spit flying across the way.

"Squall, report, what do you see?!"

She was whisked away, after seeing Squall off, to sick bay: one of the maintenance men were harmed downstairs in the centroid of the mechanism. She lay a cool, damp cloth on his forehead, then flitted to the other three men who had fallen during the siege. She was silent, methodical. Her long brown curly hair was tied up in a neat bun, her black framed glasses were usually atop her head instead of on her nose. She flitted back and forth checking their vitals. She had nurses, and other doctors too, but she was a very hands-on person.

She was bracing herself for another impact, but in the silence she stopped, glancing around. Was this just the calm before the storm.

"You there, nurse, make sure if we're hit again none of these men fall off of their beds!"

"Yes ma'am," said the nurse, doing as she was told.

"And give mister Jamerson some pain killers." She commanded, pointing at the young, sandy blonde haired man writhing around in agony.

"Right away!" called another nurse.

"For the love of god, Squall, I hope you got them," she whispered softly, glancing at one of the four men's charts.
Back to top Go down
http://ArdentlyFictitious.deviantart.com/
Kyzire

Kyzire

Nautilus [m] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nautilus [m]   Nautilus [m] EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 3:49 pm

"guys we have a problem" he says "looks like those were just the starter. The main cause is right here." He laughs reorienting his ship to face the HUGE ship that dwarves even the nautilus in size. "i'm guessing we've found the mother ship"

the doors open and the crippled ships begin drifting back towards it. "get out of here" he says over the intercom to the other fighters "i'm going in i'm too close to the tractor beams range there's no way I could pull out if i wanted to"

He glances around watching his comrades pull out of the fight headed back to the ship once he's sure they are free of the pull he pushes forward until he confirms he's well and truly in the grip of the beam. "Commander i'm going to hit 'that' button. if i don't make it back tell the techies its a great idea"

with that he hits the big red button.

"Mode change activate, choose your form deep space, aerial, or mech" says the on board computer

"Mech form" he says his techonokinisis aiding in the form change.

the engines split in half sliding open to form the legs of the mecha, the wings slide backwards merging with the hull the cannons receding into the wings. the nose and cockpit slid forward the nose continuing into the chest armor sliding up over the cockpit forming a 'mask' panels slide down releasing the mech arms. In the cockpit things change too the base of the chair falls away he finds himself suspended against the backboard sensors come from the sides attaching themselves to his legs and arms wrapping themselves into gloves and boots a helmet comes down covering his face and warping his vision giving him a much wider view of the darkness and the looming ship he feels a sharp jab in his neck as a needle pierces him flooding his body with emotion stabilizing chemicals allowing him to fight at optimum capacity for longer than he could unaided.

His every movement is mirrored by the mech as he lands inside the ship he smiles. "time to cause havoc" he says lowering the arms of the mech to retrieve the swords stowed in the legs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nautilus [m] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nautilus [m]   Nautilus [m] Empty

Back to top Go down

Nautilus [m]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hidden Realms :: Role Playing :: The Dustbin-
Jump to: