Hidden Realms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hidden Realms

This site is predominantly an RP site, but side banter is always welcome. Please enjoy your stay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rise of the Crimson Sun [M]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KayronicJayster
Admin
KayronicJayster

Rise of the Crimson Sun [M] Empty
PostSubject: Rise of the Crimson Sun [M]   Rise of the Crimson Sun [M] EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 12:24 am

Please be aware that this Role-play thread is rated "M" for mature.
Mature audiences are defined as: 18+ Years Old in the USA (where this is based).

It is not the writer's responsibility to keep track of what age group is reading their story.
So, if your delicate sensibilities are shattered due to the fact that you decided to continue to read the below RP
(which could contains excessive violence, gore, expletives, nudity, smut, drug references, and allusions to other adult themed material), it is at your own discretion.

All characters participating in rated 'M' content are confirmed to be over the age of 18 in this thread.

+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

Last edited by ArdentlyFictitious on Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://ArdentlyFictitious.deviantart.com/
KayronicJayster
Admin
KayronicJayster

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Crimson Sun [M]   Rise of the Crimson Sun [M] EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 1:21 am

It was the year 3000.

Whatever was left of humanity was lost, or disfigured by the unfortunate events that unfolded nearly a century ago. The ‘War of the World’, it was called—the last stance that men and women and children had against the Galathians—a superior race of aliens with higher-than-human intelligence. The Galathians were mostly a peaceful, observant race--they wanted to watch the humans interact and grow and thrive… but what they saw was destruction, hatred, greed, and all the ugliness of the world.

And… well… they were right about us, weren’t they?

In a final stance against the aliens who deemed us ‘unsatisfactory’ by their above average standards, we only ended up destroying ourselves. We had 48 hours to comply with world peace, else be destroyed by their advanced weaponry. The threat, as expected, turned the world to chaos. Brothers turned against brothers. Allies against Allies. It was every man for himself… and… well, The Galathians merely watched, laughed at us, as we scurried and hurried to throw bombs their way after first destroying our enemies on earth.

Well, what good was it, the fight? After the world was scorched by the bombs that flew, the heat that remained after the fall outs… what was there left to study?

Our silent visitors merely left us behind, what little of us there were left. People turned to mining into the earth, creating underground ‘hives’ and tunnels to live in… but even beneath several hundred feet of dirt, rock and crust the humans still felt the affects of radiation. Some ‘outlanders’ even took to the surface again, after the dust had settled, but each person was a little different, each generation a little stronger, a little stranger… it was the end of the Humans and the beginning of… well… of something else entirely.

The first day of the first year under the Crimson Sun was… for lack of a better word… the mark of all humanoid independence on the Neo-Earth.

And here I lie… half-fried, partially functioning. My gears and gyros long to be ungunked, my skin re-assembled. My human heart still beats in its encasement, my human mind wandered and wonders above the edge of this stagnant, poisoned pond. My last memory is that of a bright, white light. I remember holding a child—I think it was my sisters… maybe it was my best friends…

I don’t remember my name, my age, my year. I remember feeling afraid; I remember feeling my sensors reacting to the first blast of the bomb. I remember the excruciating pain that radiated through me, feeling the flesh of the infant in my arms melt into mine and then dissolve into nothing.

I was metal now, scrap metal probably, attached with the only two things that still made me human… I was a woman at once point… a functioning woman, complete with all the correct organs, minus two or three, with almost all of my bones replaced with almost indestructible metal alloy given to us by the Galathians. I was a soldier once… one of the many to opt for mechanical enhancements. I was a medic, I still wore the uniform, I just never could pull the trigger. I was a good medic, too, top of the top if I can remember correctly…

How I survived this long without a recharge was beyond me, but I managed it… even through the water I hear people pass by, on revised vehicles. My sensors tell me that the sun now rises and falls as it had in my time, but I am not living, nor breathing… I’m merely being… and I wish so much to do more than that. I’d give anything to be discovered, to be helped, re-assembled, given a job, given the opportunity to fall in love, become something more than what I was… but… I suppose another century would have to wax and wane before any such luck would come my way.
Back to top Go down
Kyzire

Kyzire

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Crimson Sun [M]   Rise of the Crimson Sun [M] EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 6:25 am

He wanders on passing the stagnant lake his long crimson hair dropping behind him stirred by an unseen breeze. He drops to the floor clutching his head as a vision assails him a stranded cyberwoman trapped in the muck her life force very slowly waning. "Here we go" He says to himself, knowing he'll have to save her or the visions will only be worse till he feels way to guilty. He sprints at the water as it spreads before him. The water not touching him his telekinisis cutting a path to her. he holds up a hand blasting the gunk from her gears as they are held in a bubble of non water. "can you walk?" he asks softly his voice quiet as though rarely used, it was rarely used, as he was far more used to simply projecting what he wanted to say as it is far harder to lie using mindspeak as you tend to project emotion along with the thoughts behind it. He was one of the strongest telepaths in the world, or at least that he's ever met. Physically he's not that impressive but with his hyper enhanced mind he doesnt need to be.
Back to top Go down
http://moonlitrose.tumblr.com/
KayronicJayster
Admin
KayronicJayster

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Crimson Sun [M]   Rise of the Crimson Sun [M] EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 12:31 am

The mechanism that had become her eyes over the years slowly rotates into focus like an old telescopic camera. First her arm rises; she takes great care to observe whether or not her elements are all still intact before slowly standing. She wobbled for a moment, the black holes that were her pupils dilated and then began glowing a soft light blue color. She moves one leg in front of the other, slowly—some of her gears groan as she hasn’t used them in over a century. She smiles—or—at least she tries to, if she had skin it would look like she is smiling, but the little metal alloy chords that make up the ‘muscles’ in her face tighten and create bulged cheeks.

She’s probably a terror to look at—something out of the terminator films—but she is, once again, free-standing and able to process. Her energy is grossly deteriorated, however, and she must sit once she walks past the man parting the lake like it is the Red Sea, and plops down on the ground.

“I never thought I’d get out of there…” she said softly—her voice was still the same, which was curious, considering some of her cables and chords were starting to lack high quality due to her pervious entrapment. She looked up at the young man and smiled, brushing off little particle specks of nameless muck. “Thank you, I am obliged to your kindness and eternally in your debt,” she said after a moment, pressing her hand over her mock rib cage and bowing down politely whilst still sitting.
Back to top Go down
Kyzire

Kyzire

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Crimson Sun [M]   Rise of the Crimson Sun [M] EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 6:14 am

"What is your name?" he asks smiling at her "have you been here long?" He sits beside her taking her feelings into account guessing her servo motors will need time to realine thanks to the gunk "we can wait as long as you need to I can hold back this water for days"
Back to top Go down
KayronicJayster
Admin
KayronicJayster

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Crimson Sun [M]   Rise of the Crimson Sun [M] EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 2:13 am

"my... name..." she said softly, her electronic eyes parted into slits as she tried to concentrate to remember. "It's funny you should ask... because... I haven't been called by my name in a great long while..."

She shook her head a couple times and smiled sheepishly.

"Elizabeth... but i went by Beth..." she recalled with a shrug. "As to how long I've been here..."

Her shoulders slumped as she remembered the horrific scene.

"I've been here since the first blast... how... long has that been...?" her eyes darted to him.

Back to top Go down
Kyzire

Kyzire

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Crimson Sun [M]   Rise of the Crimson Sun [M] EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 6:30 am

"it has been far to many years especially for one with as kind of a heart as you." he glances up secretly supporting her telekineticly as they head out of the swamp. "you require repairs do you not?" he asks softly "I know of a lost lab nearby that may have what your require"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Crimson Sun [M]   Rise of the Crimson Sun [M] Empty

Back to top Go down

Rise of the Crimson Sun [M]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hidden Realms :: Role Playing :: The Dustbin-
Jump to: