Hidden Realms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hidden Realms

This site is predominantly an RP site, but side banter is always welcome. Please enjoy your stay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Darkmore High

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyzire

Kyzire

Darkmore High Empty
PostSubject: Darkmore High   Darkmore High EmptyThu May 05, 2011 10:01 pm

Ten years ago it was decided that high schools would no longer be race exclusive though it would be possible to still be separately schooled up until that point. Privet schools of course are still able to be race exclusive though as they often allow for more in-depth learning of the individual race skills. Theron is a young Hyperion, seventeen years old, he attended one of the most exclusive privet academies for his kind. A child prodigy he quickly grew bored with being around his own kind exclusively and thinks a school like this has no more to teach him, after all was he not able to awaken the Hyperion fire by the age of eight and gain full control of it before his twelfth birthday.

Since he entered high school he pleaded with his parents to allow him to transfer to one of the mixed schools so he might learn more about others and maybe even meet his match. For three years he’s fought them and now, as he prepares to enter his final year of high school, his desire has finally been granted. So now he walks into Darkmore High School ready for anything. He is wearing huge boots that clearly weigh a lot along with tight fitting pants and a shirt that shows off his amazing body to full effect. His long deep red hair cascades down his back held close at the nape of his neck by a black silk ribbon, his emerald eyes stand out against his pale skin. As he walks through the courtyard he hears the mutters coming from around him as his fellow classmates and underlings stare at him. One of them a younger looking mountain elf approaches him. He looks at them unable to work out if they are male or female . “excuse me” they say “but is it true… are you… Theron?”

“I am” he says smiling not wanting to cause any trouble on his first day

“IT IS HIM” they call excitedly causing a flock of other students to flock to him berating him with a barrage of questions. He answers them as best he can though it is clear to any that aren’t star struck that he is feeling more and more out of his depth.
Back to top Go down
http://moonlitrose.tumblr.com/
KayronicJayster
Admin
KayronicJayster

Darkmore High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkmore High   Darkmore High EmptyTue May 10, 2011 3:16 pm

He stood in the crowd, only, not exactly as the rest were. He was sort of corralled in the hyper-active anxiousness of his peers who met the stranger with open arms. Hyperion. That was the name of the new guy's race. As he forced himself out of the crowd of people he wandered away in silence. He had dark hair, blacker than the darkest night, his eyes were the color of arctic ice, and exerted the same coldness of the north. His skin was pale, nearly translucent, giving him a rather blue-white tint. He was rather small framed, though he was tall. It would seem to most naked eyes that he was a victim of malnutrition, but beneath his clothing were tight, ripped muscles: some would parallel his physique to that of a martial artist, though, he was quite possibly three heads taller than your average martial artist. He moved with grace, seemingly gliding on the air, and his liquid movements were very race-specific. A 'shadow walker' they were called in English, their people identified themselves as Umbra Vinco... shadow masters. They had their own unique language, their own unique customs. Most were in search of something, most others... well... most others hungered for knowledge. He was neither of those: at least, he wasn't yet. He was an average boy other than that. He played sports with the best of them (though, he had no friends: at least, people he considered a friend, they probably considered him one), he could hunt, arch, swim, canoe... all around an outdoorsy type. It was mostly because he enjoyed the energy of the life in nature, trees had a peculiar aura, plants, the grass, animals... It was beautiful, far more fair than humans who all that he'd encountered had a certain darkness dwelling within them... horrid.

He lived in a dorm by himself, on request. He didn't get along much with the others, not because he was a hateful being, but... he couldn't stomach their inner visage seeping through their pores, it disturbed him, gave him unseemly nightmares... yet... they were to put the Hyperion in his dorm... a travesty, for sure. He had little faith that the new member of their school would be any different than the rest. In fact, he could bet on it.
Back to top Go down
http://ArdentlyFictitious.deviantart.com/
Kyzire

Kyzire

Darkmore High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkmore High   Darkmore High EmptyTue May 10, 2011 3:55 pm

“if you would let me past” he says calmly “I would like to take my things to my room”

“please let me carry them” says the same elf who greeted him

“there is no need for that” replies Theron trying to push his way through the crowd

“such humility is rare for one as powerful as you are” says another student her raven hair framing a white face her dark eyes seem to pierce his.

“I am more than just my powers” he says staring back with intensity

“so you are” she says “quite the mental shielding you have there”

“why thank you” he says not moving his eyes from hers sure something bad could happen if he were to blink first. He views her as one would probably view a dangerous big cat or other large creature. To appear weak to them is to invite disaster.

“and you can also withstand my piercing gaze its no wonder they call you the Hyperion Prodigy” she replies “my name, by the way, is Terressa” she blinks slowly freeing him from her gaze and offering her his hand

The others stand around in awe as he takes her hand lightly kissing it before leaning in close and whispering “don’t call me that again ever”

Her eyes widen at his boldness before she smiles ‘this year is going to be very interesting indeed’ she thinks “get out of here you bunch of slackers” she yells, clearly she holds some weight amongst the students as they scatter to the winds “now which dorm would you be in?” asks Terressa smiling at him

“Omega dorm” he says smiling as a look of shock passes over her features before she schools herself back into a mask of calmness

“so your with him this is going to be a VERY interesting year indeed” she says “follow me if you want to avoid most of the other kids”
Back to top Go down
KayronicJayster
Admin
KayronicJayster

Darkmore High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkmore High   Darkmore High EmptyTue May 10, 2011 6:52 pm

He entered his dorm with ease: he hardly ever locked the door. It was a quaint little living space, two beds (in prep for the new guy coming in), a dresser on each side, a computer table between the two beds overlooking the window. The room was painted a deep shade of red, one that would often incite anger within the looker, though, he found it peaceful and romanticesque.

He sat down on the bed and began to remove his shoes. There was no classes for him today: he only had to go to three classes a week and they were on every-other-day basis. He only had walked down to where his peers were to go for a jog, which was complete. His hair was matted slightly against his sweaty forehead and neck and his clothes hung stubbornly against his frame. He began to undress and put a robe around himself; glancing around outside, he stepped into the hallway. In his arm, while walking out, he grabbed a pair of jeans, boxers and a t-shirt, nothing too much or too subtle. He wandered towards the showers and lay his clothes to rest on the sink as the water therein heated up. He looked at himself in the mirror and turned his neck slightly: for sure, his bone structure was lacking. Some people called him a pretty boy... he loathed it. He dropped the robe from his shoulders and let it pool on the floor, he rubbed down his pecks to his stomach, little droplets of water following the flow of his hand. Everything about his body was all wrong, a small smile twitched at the corner of his lips as he let out a little sigh, shaking his head.

As he turned to walk to the shower he whistled a soft little tune, something similar to the Umbra Vinco's lullaby sang to children awakening their powers, to ease their nightmares. He didn't take too long in the shower, long enough to soak his body, lather it with soap, and rinse off. As he stepped out he quickly wrapped a towel around himself and sat on the counter waiting to air dry. it would be an impossible feat for his shoulder length hair to dry quickly, but he still sat there, lost in thoughts and feelings.

Back to top Go down
Kyzire

Kyzire

Darkmore High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkmore High   Darkmore High EmptyTue May 10, 2011 7:23 pm

She smiles as she leads him the long way to his new dorm. “no ones EVER roomed with him before just to warn you Theron”

“is he that bad?” he asks following her carefully

“not bad just antisocial even if he is” she says pausing to look him up and down as though she’s stripping him with her eyes “was the best looking guy here”

“I’m not that great” he says blushing a little

“uh huh suuure” she laughs as the dorm comes into sight. “well here you are” she moves aside to let him climb the stairs first.

He climbs quickly surprised to find the door unlocked “well whatdaya know its open”

“kinda gloomy paint scheme isn’t it?” she says shaking her head

“I dunno its not that bad really” he says laughing

“I guess” she says stepping forward for a closer look stumbling over an untied lace knocking down Theron and landing on top of him
Back to top Go down
KayronicJayster
Admin
KayronicJayster

Darkmore High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkmore High   Darkmore High EmptyTue May 10, 2011 7:42 pm

Once his body felt dry he wrung out the rest of his hair and sloppily dressed himself. He stretched a little as he walked out of the bathroom, robe and towel in arm. He cracked his neck to and fro and made his way down the hall. As he rounded into his door: assuming that his dormie was there, he came upon the scene: the Hyperion beneath a tart looking young woman... on HIS bed... He exhaled but it sounded more like a growl as he slammed the door behind him.

"You're here for an hour and you're already getting lucky... well... I have some rules... no fucking in our dorm... specifically no fucking on my bed.... and you... whatever your name is, female... get the fuck out of my room," he gripes, agitation flowing from his chest and rolling out of his lips.

He turns away to allow the two of them to disjoin, walking into the small alcove-looking room that represents a half bathroom. He throws his towel and robe into the laundry hamper then walks back out to see the two of them off of each other; he grabs up his work out clothes and also throws them in the hamper then stands awkwardly in the walkway of the door, arms crossed, leaning against the corner of the wall. He glances at both of them with disinterest, listlessness wandering its way over his features.

Back to top Go down
Kyzire

Kyzire

Darkmore High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkmore High   Darkmore High EmptyTue May 10, 2011 8:03 pm

“this is not what it looks like” he says pushing her off him “she tripped fell and landed on me”

“my name is Terressa boy remember it for I WILL remember yours that’s a promise” she says he hair moving as though blown by an unseen wind as she pushes past him on her way out.

“so that whole no fucking thing that even apply if its with you” says Theron laughing as he ducks a swing.
Back to top Go down
KayronicJayster
Admin
KayronicJayster

Darkmore High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkmore High   Darkmore High EmptyMon May 16, 2011 5:38 pm

As the Hyperion spoke he rolled his eyes, assuming no expression other than pure annoyance. He glanced the girl over as she threatened him and chuckled softly, allowing her intimidation to fall short and flow over him. He was rather cool when he so chose to be... and then... after she left a taunt that could not be tolerated was uttered.

"Fool," he scoffed, balling his fist and swinging as hard as he could for the idiot Hyperion's head. How dare he speak such blasphemy. "I don't want anyone here at all. I don't even much want you here with such filthy thoughts."

He flopped on his bed, hitting it harder than someone as thin as he probably should be able to hit it. He looked at the ceiling and sighed loudly.

"If you're going to paint your side of the room please do it in a muted or dark color, I have very sensitive eyes." he grumbled, rolling over onto his side, facing away from his new room mate. "And if you're going to masturbate, do it quietly."

Back to top Go down
Kyzire

Kyzire

Darkmore High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkmore High   Darkmore High EmptyMon May 16, 2011 7:04 pm

“why would I want to repaint? it’s a very pretty color” he says smiling. “and you haven’t even scratched the surface of my thoughts if you think that that is what I think about.”

He begins to unpack his backpack setting his figure of Venom on his dresser before carefully removing his small collection of comic books and setting them carefully in the bottom draw where they can be safe from the light as some of them are very old editions. Growing up his comics were one of the few distractions he was aloud and so he always keeps a few with him like old friends.

“so what’s this place like anyway?” he asks getting to work on his suitcase folding his clothes with military precision.
Back to top Go down
KayronicJayster
Admin
KayronicJayster

Darkmore High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkmore High   Darkmore High EmptyMon May 16, 2011 7:59 pm

"I'm not a mind reader, so you don't have to put a wall up around me... I'm something else..." he mutters disinterestedly. "Your aura speaks louder than thoughts and words anyway..."

He glances behind his shoulder as the Hyperion starts unpacking and wonders a few things. It'll be interesting, for sure, trying to adjust his schedule to avoid them being in the only shower room in this dorm house. He scrunches up his nose and decides to sit up, watching him habitually folding his clothes. He stands and stretches a little and walks over to the little venom, tilting his head to the side.

"I never was allowed comic books... this is from Spiderman right?" he asks, thumbing at the strange looking creature. His eyes darted to the Hyperion as he was asked a question, he shrugged halfheartedly.

"Its not home... but it's not prison either," he said shaking his head. "Its quite awful, to me anyway, all the people here have acute patterns of which they live their lives, which consequently darkens their souls, which results in me being bombarded by the shadow visages of their primitive thoughts and feelings...."

He snickered a little.

"Don't you think its odd that they put perhaps the two most dangerous students in the same room together...?" he chuckles darkly.
Back to top Go down
Kyzire

Kyzire

Darkmore High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkmore High   Darkmore High EmptyMon May 16, 2011 8:31 pm

“comics are the only thing I was ever allowed” he says slightly bitterly dropping down on the bed “its not easy being a prodigy they expect so much from you I hardly had a chance for a real life.”
He glances up at his roommate “yea its venom… I suppose if you wanted I could let you read a couple of my comics” he smiles “names Theron by the way figured we should get the polite introductions out the way sooner or later” he laughs a little before going on “and it is kinda worrying isn’t it? That they would put us together. I mean if we put our minds to it we could take over the school in less than a week.”

“any idea what Terressa’s story is? Somethin about her just screams of power” he asks getting back up.
Back to top Go down
KayronicJayster
Admin
KayronicJayster

Darkmore High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkmore High   Darkmore High EmptyMon May 16, 2011 9:09 pm

He arched an eyebrow as his roommates voice grew bitter. It was a slight thing, really, because as soon as he did it he dropped back to his stoic expression. He nodded in understanding: he wasn't one to talk about his home life because it was pert near just as hellish as it was at this godforsaken school.

"Keigan," he grunted. "Though no one ever bothers to remember my name, I'm just the creepy anti-social kid."

He chuckled darkly again. "Oh gosh... the things we COULD do... but, naw, there's too much dark shit going on here anyway, I think they know that I'm anti-dark, which makes it all the more fun to taunt me by giving me an overly powerful room mate...."

He shifts uncomfortably on the bed after the last sentence then scrunches his face up as Theron mentions a girls name.

"Therressa..." he repeats her name as if trying to recall it. "mmm... I dunno? who is that?"
Back to top Go down
Kyzire

Kyzire

Darkmore High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkmore High   Darkmore High EmptyMon May 16, 2011 9:14 pm

“that creepy chick who was here when you came back.” he says “I don’t trust her as far as a one armed normal human could throw her.” he laughs at his own joke “and I can tell you one thing if they think they can taunt you now I’m here they can think again. We may only be roommates but I hope someday you’ll be a friend”

He glances away as he thinks to himself ‘and that’s something I’ve never had before’

“so yeah anyway looks like today’s a free day” he says shrugging off his bad mood
Back to top Go down
KayronicJayster
Admin
KayronicJayster

Darkmore High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkmore High   Darkmore High EmptyWed May 18, 2011 11:51 am

"Oh, her... she's rather manipulative, her aura's awfully hazy and changes colors often, it leads me to believe she has bipolar disorder or MPD," he says with a shrug. He blinks slowly as the Hyperion says 'friend', if he were being honest with himself he'd know that he's so socially retarded that it's almost impossible to keep friends, which is exactly why he didn't have any. He just nodded with a quirky little smile on his face: mulling the idea over. A friend would be a refreshing thing, but it'd be at such a weird time: the last year in a psychotically obscure high school... unless he succumbed to the suggestion of going to an 'Others' college. There were two in the country and fifty in the world... he'd have to think about it.

"You have an interesting aura," he said after many moments of silence. "Its actually refreshing..."

He wasn't sure if that was an appropriate compliment between 'friends' or dormies for that matter, but it was the gods honest truth. He nodded and laughed.

"Right, because you're the top of your race you've probably only got two classes too this year, amirite?"

Back to top Go down
Kyzire

Kyzire

Darkmore High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkmore High   Darkmore High EmptyWed May 18, 2011 12:58 pm

“I can tell that she’s manipulative from the way the other students practically ran from her to get out of her way coming here.” he smiles “yeah two classes which I guess is a blessing in disguise if the way the others treated me is anything to go by. I figured coming to a place like this I’d be able to know what it feels like to be normal. I doubt you’d believe me but if I could I’d give it all up if it meant I could just be average for a time.”
Back to top Go down
KayronicJayster
Admin
KayronicJayster

Darkmore High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkmore High   Darkmore High EmptyMon May 23, 2011 8:36 pm

"Average is boring...." he said darkly. "Being above it all is nice, and being away from general population is nice too..."

He looked over the Hyperion and shook his head.

"I mean, in my humble opinion, of course, I'm not much for making friends and socializing..." he bowed his head a little. "I think weak people are only weak because they lack ambition. You're obviously ambitious or you wouldn't be a Prodigy." he felt the air shift a little when he said that word. "I apologize for offending you, but that's what you are... you can't help yourself, you cannot go against the grain of your parents." the air started to grow suffocating. "What I mean is... I understand your pain. You're not alone, I bare similar circumstances... strong enough to look good in the eyes of our community, but too weak to rise above my parental influence and just slack the fuck off."
Back to top Go down
Kyzire

Kyzire

Darkmore High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkmore High   Darkmore High EmptyMon May 23, 2011 8:41 pm

“I know what you mean but don’t you find it.. I dunno annoying I guess is the word, to have everyone knowing who you are and treating you with such reverence despite doing nothing but being who you are. Its not even so much that I mind being a prodigy or any of that its more the stigma that goes with it. How just because you’re good you’re expected to stay good all the time. Well now I’m away from them I don’t plan on being totally perfect. I’m sure you’ve always wanted to cut loose sometimes too right? And a place like this there’s bound to be some stuff to discover right?” he says laughing his ass off
Back to top Go down
KayronicJayster
Admin
KayronicJayster

Darkmore High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkmore High   Darkmore High EmptyMon May 23, 2011 8:54 pm

He raises his eyebrow.

"I... guess...?" he lays back on the bed with an exaggerated sigh. "if you do something to scare them they wont be up your ass so much... I made a teachers hair catch fire my first year here just so they would stop bothering me..."

Back to top Go down
Kyzire

Kyzire

Darkmore High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkmore High   Darkmore High EmptyMon May 23, 2011 8:56 pm

“impressive” he says with a genuine smile “though I was more thinking exploring abandoned dorms or something of that nature. You know finding out the dark secrets of the school that kind of thing”
Back to top Go down
KayronicJayster
Admin
KayronicJayster

Darkmore High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkmore High   Darkmore High EmptyMon May 23, 2011 9:06 pm

"snooping... you didn't strike me as the sort... hmmm...." he said thoughtfully, rubbing his chin. "I always wanted a partner in crime..."

He sat back up slowly and ruffled his own hair, shrugging.

"There's an underground dungeon type thing beneath the school, apparently, no one has been able to find the entrance; though, i have some ideas...."
Back to top Go down
Kyzire

Kyzire

Darkmore High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkmore High   Darkmore High EmptyMon May 23, 2011 9:16 pm

“now that’s more like it” smiles Theron “I’ve always been one to end up in places I wasn’t entirely supposed to be in but it’ll be more fun with an accomplice”
Back to top Go down
KayronicJayster
Admin
KayronicJayster

Darkmore High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkmore High   Darkmore High EmptyMon May 23, 2011 9:27 pm

He chuckled. "We should probably plan this out... any ideas? I'm sure you were observant enough to notice how security is, its like that every day and night."
Back to top Go down
Kyzire

Kyzire

Darkmore High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkmore High   Darkmore High EmptyMon May 23, 2011 9:37 pm

“so you think.” he says smiling “but even the best suit of armor has its weaknesses. All we need to do is observe for a few days and we will find the gap that can be exploited. After all I once heard a saying that the most well guarded places are the easiest to enter. I think what they are saying is its far easier to sneak into somewhere that no ones snuck into before because they don’t know themselves where the gaps lie”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Darkmore High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkmore High   Darkmore High Empty

Back to top Go down

Darkmore High
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hidden Realms :: Role Playing :: The Dustbin-
Jump to: