Hidden Realms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hidden Realms

This site is predominantly an RP site, but side banter is always welcome. Please enjoy your stay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Project 13

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyzire

Kyzire

Project 13 Empty
PostSubject: Project 13   Project 13 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 10:00 pm

It all began with the war, from what he could learn from their minds in the tube he was confined in, a war our side the ‘heroes’ only just won due to the ‘evil’ side using those humans who had been gifted unusual powers. After the war the victors plunged into their own secret research of how to gift and create more ‘gifted’ humans. Apparently its been almost 50 years since then and now they think they have cracked to code to giving humans new skills. Though he has been aware for almost a month now he still hides the fact as best he can so as to learn more about those people the other side of the glass. He was human once, of that he was sure, though what he is now is something he is less sure about. ‘here she comes again’ he thinks to himself as that woman approaches his tank. “hello thirteen” she says smiling “are you going to wake up today?”

She pulls up a chair and sits down facing his tank. “well what do you say we carry on from where we were?” she asks opening the book to the middle.

“why do you do this?” asks one of the scientists. “he’s an experiment nothing more”

“because he is not just some experiment he’s human and when he wakes up he should know at least a little about the humans he will protect.” she responds the same answer she gives every day

“just stay out of the way” says the scientist thinking ‘if she wasn’t the chairman’s daughter we wouldn’t have to put up with this crap every day’

She carries on from where she left off. The story follows a boy captured and imprisoned against his will and at this part he is finding his way to escape. As always he indulges her by listening having at least a small soft spot for the kindness she shows him compared to how the others talk about him as though he were trash. All too soon she leaves again leaving him to just his thoughts. It is then that he realizes he no longer wants to just be an experiment he no longer wants this tube to be his world he wants freedom. Slowly he begins to plot a way to escape but not before sleep overtakes him. As he drifts off he wonders if its some chemical they give him that makes him sleep so much.

Again its that dream for him, not even a dream though its too real for that, its more memories of a time long ago. He’s running though the field he’s young around 6 or 7 he kicks a ball to his friend she runs with it before kicking it back. They laugh and then the sky starts getting dark. “rain” she says her voice dulled by the years. He nods and knows they should head home. He walks back to her house first before running to his house. He doesn’t want to be late back and he knows he’ll be in trouble if he gets too wet. When he gets back he starts to get worried there’s an odd car there that he’s not seen before he goes in and he knows something is wrong cause his moms crying. He walks over to her with his arms out for a hug to make her feel better when he sees them the men with the black suits. Before he can even think of doing anything they catch him. He looks to his mommy to help him but she just sits there crying as the take him away. Slowly it fades back to the blackness.

‘Its now or never.’ he thinks to himself opening his eyes slowly. As he looks, truly looks, upon the lab that was his world with his eyes rather than his mind he is filled will hatred. Quickly cracks form in the glass his eyes wide as it shatters. The scientists caught by surprise run this way and that. One, more in control of his thoughts than the others, runs towards the alarm. He notices this and pushes out his hand slamming the scientist into a wall with his psychic force. Quickly he moves to the wall blasting a hole in it and drifting through it. He does not walk yet more he glides as though on a magic carpet. He begins to speed up at last outside. He hurries away from the lab seeking a road any of the ones he’s heard about in the mind of those that imprisoned him. His long dark blue hair flowing behind him he quickly comes across one. Standing in the middle of the road he looks for one of those ‘cars’ he heard about knowing that people sometimes pick up other people in them.
Back to top Go down
http://moonlitrose.tumblr.com/
KayronicJayster
Admin
KayronicJayster

Project 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Project 13   Project 13 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 5:56 pm

She's driving down the highway in her pick-up truck, loud emo music blaring. She's adorable in many ways, way too young looking for her age, she has short cropped hair that barely fits into pigtails, brown, straight, eyes the color of emeralds. She's got a dimple on her left cheek and an enormously infectious smile, laugh, and personality. As she lights a cigarette and adjusts her glasses she's caught off guard as a figure merges into the road. She goes to grab her soda that fell off her seat and comes back up to see the figure surrounded by rain and darkness. She slams on the breaks, but its far too late for that. Her car fishtails and slams into the unsuspecting victim. She slams her head on the steering wheel, splitting her brow and busting her nose a little.

As she exits her vehicle she's a little hysterical and shaking.

"OH god, I killed him, I know I killed him...." she mumbles as she makes her way around the car. She looks down to see a young naked man unharmed and just crouching down as if attempting to warm himself by an invisible fire.

"You're not dead," she gasps. "Why aren't you dead?! I mean its a good thing for me I don't want to go to jail for vehicular manslaughter, but..... why aren't you dead?!"

It hits her, staring down at him in all his nakedness and she quickly turns her back on him.

"I'm so sorry.... wait... why are you naked anyway?!" she questions, struggling to take off her jacket; she throws it down at him. "It's freaking freezing outside, are you one of those streaking freaks....?"

Back to top Go down
http://ArdentlyFictitious.deviantart.com/
Kyzire

Kyzire

Project 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Project 13   Project 13 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 7:42 pm

“I just escaped from there” he smiles pointing back the way he came where smoke is now rising “will you take me away please?” he stands donning the jacket “I don’t think it would be a good idea for me to stay around here.” he glances at the pickup where it was dented from the impact. Holding his hand out he focuses popping the dents out of the side. “my names Thirteen by the way” he says “or at least that’s what they called me”
Back to top Go down
http://moonlitrose.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

Project 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Project 13   Project 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Project 13
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hidden Realms :: Role Playing :: The Dustbin-
Jump to: