Hidden Realms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hidden Realms

This site is predominantly an RP site, but side banter is always welcome. Please enjoy your stay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Soup Can Kids [M]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
KayronicJayster
Admin
KayronicJayster

The Soup Can Kids [M] Empty
PostSubject: The Soup Can Kids [M]   The Soup Can Kids [M] EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 3:25 am

Please be aware that this Role-play thread is rated "M" for mature.
Mature audiences are defined as: 18+ Years Old in the USA (where this is based).

It is not the writer's responsibility to keep track of what age group is reading their story.
So, if your delicate sensibilities are shattered due to the fact that you decided to continue to read the below RP
(which could contains expletives, nudity, smut, and allusions to drug references), it is at your own discretion.

All characters participating in rated 'M' content are confirmed to be over the age of 18 in this thread.

+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*
This Space is For Character Bios and back stories when the writers finally get around to doing them.

Last edited by ArdentlyFictitious on Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:28 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://ArdentlyFictitious.deviantart.com/
Kurreh

Kurreh

PostSubject: And so it starts...   The Soup Can Kids [M] EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 3:33 am

Keri: *chases Cody around* CODY AARON CHAVERS give me back my eyeliner!

Keigan: *dances to Katy Perry in the living room*

Billy: *peaks an eye open at the alarm clock, sighs*

Torin: *turns over and drapes an arm around Mikey, lets said arm snake it's way into Mikey's boxers*

Lexi: *taps his pen against the table, stares angrily at the proposal he has to correct*

Asher: * wraps chest down with medical tape, goes over it with duct tape*

Spencer: *yawns, stretches, sits up and looks at the guy next to him* You were supposed to be gone before I got up.

Nate: *trying to control the angry twitch in his eye, wanting to strangle Spencer for breaking one of his "rules"*

Hayden: *goes over set list for the days photo shoot* This isn't right. *reaches for his coffee and realizes his cup is empty* Why do I have an assistant if he doesn't know when to refill my coffee cup?

Brae: *punches out of her night job and makes the trek to her apartment*

Last edited by Kurreh on Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
KayronicJayster
Admin
KayronicJayster

PostSubject: Re: The Soup Can Kids [M]   The Soup Can Kids [M] EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 3:35 am

Cody: *hops over the couch and shoots a challenging smirk at his mother* I NEED IT THOUGH, MA'

Aaron: *walks out of kitchen with a cup of coffee, sees what's going on here, walks up behind his son, takes the eyeliner* Gee, thanks, I needed that... *walks to the mirror to put it on*

Kay: *is already up and walking out of the bathroom in a really adorable set of negligee that Billy had bought her, smiles at him* Morning handsome.

Mikey: *stirs from a rather deep slumber, his eyes open slowly and he blinks a couple times* hmm? Oh...! *chuckles smoothly*

Duke: *forces himself to open his eyes, looks exhausted despite having at least seven hours, sighs and crawls out of bed.*

Andy: *is going for his daily jog near the docks, is wearing grey sweats and an old Guns and Roses t-shirt*

Dalton: *is sitting in an alcove of his ridiculously over paid, too large pent house that overlooks tampa bay. Glances over at his tea on the table, sneers at it and rolls his eyes, glancing back at the sky and the sunrise*

Pike: *making a hot cup of tea and attempting to listen to the news in the other room at the same time*

Bradley: *Tying up his hair and getting ready for work, never really eats breakfast or partakes of the crazy caffeine ridden drinks, looks like he had a great night's sleep*

Gerard: *messing with his blackberry to see what restaurants he's supposed to visit today between working at the agency helping couples plan their honeymoons*

Last edited by ArdentlyFictitious on Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kurreh

Kurreh

PostSubject: Re: The Soup Can Kids [M]   The Soup Can Kids [M] EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 3:40 am

Keri: *crosses arms triumphantly* You know sweety, you're not helping when you wear it yourself. *walks up to Aaron, gives him a kiss on the cheek*

Keigan: *pauses the song, looks at Cody* What did I miss?

Billy: *sits up and stares at her longingly, leaves the bed and makes his way to her in no time, wraps arms arond her* Good morning, beautiful.

Torin: *nuzzles Mikey's neck, dots kisses on his shoulders* Good morning.

Lexi: *grumbles under his breath* I'm going to put perfume in that man's coffee. That miserable coot!

Asher: *stares at herself in the mirror, shrugs on a large t-shirt and a pair of skinnys, decides to walk to Starbucks*

Spencer: *nudges the unknown man* Hey! You! Get your shit and go. I have to get ready for work. *waits until the man leaves*

Nate: *watches the man leave, storms into Spencer's room* What the fuck!

Hayden: *walks to the break table and pours himself a cup, sips it slowly, shaking his head at every mistake on the paper*

Brae: *checks her phone for her work schedule, sighs happily when she realizes that she doesn't have to work at the hotel at night* But unfortunately, there's still Hooters.

Last edited by Kurreh on Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KayronicJayster
Admin
KayronicJayster

PostSubject: Re: The Soup Can Kids [M]   The Soup Can Kids [M] EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 3:41 am

Aaron: *smiles and puts his arm around her waist, kisses her forehead gently* I know, but at least I got your eyeliner back. *hands it back to you* Mom and Dad tag team for the win *chuckles*

Cody: *rolls his eyes and sulks as he meanders towards his sister* I stole mom's eyeliner... so mom and dad decided to tag team me. *pats her head like she's a puppy* it's okay, keep dancing. *continues emo-walking with his head down towards his room where he slams the door in a teenargery sort of way*

Kay: *giggles* you looked blue when I came out, what's on your mind? *stands on her tip toes to kiss his cheek*

Mikey: *tilts his head opposite of the kisses to ensure full neck exposure as a very slight tremble rolls down his spine* Good morning to you too. *licks his dry lips*

Duke: *walks out of their bedroom looking glum, looks at his husband and smiles slightly, then drags himself to the kitchen* I don't want to be pretty today. *whines*

Andy: *doubles over near the modern art section of the bay walk near the water, pants, takes off his glasses, wipes his forehead with a rag*

Dalton: *checks his e-mail from his phone, walks lazily over to his cool tea, takes a sip, spurts it back in the cup* The fuck is this bullshit? I don't want fucking Naomi Campbell anywhere near the fucking studio.

Pike: *walks into the living area of his tiny apartment to listen to the weather, sips his tea in an absentminded sort of way, which results in him gasping and fanning at his par-boiled lips*

Bradley: *Puts in a whitening strip in his mouth to make his teeth look good before posing in the mirror a few times with a big grin on his face*

Gerard: Hooters? *chuckles* why not, I like hot wings. *rolls his eyes and pockets his phone, he's dressed smart, a classy but not so ostentatious suit and a bright red 'power' tie*

Last edited by ArdentlyFictitious on Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:33 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kurreh

Kurreh

PostSubject: Re: The Soup Can Kids [M]   The Soup Can Kids [M] EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 3:43 am

Keri: *giggles, sounding just as sweet as she did 5 years ago, she's wearing a striped t-shirt and a green high-waist pencil skirt, jumps when Cody slams his door, sighs* Isn't 5 too early to confirm your personality? I'm still trying to fix mine.

Keigan *frowns at Cody and sticks out her tongue as he walks away* I am not your pet! *blasts Katy again*

Billy: *shakes head, fights yawn and places a hand on her cheek* It's nothing my love. I think I'm just realizing my age this morning. *plays with her hair*

Torin: Mmm....*uses his free hand to tug Mikey's hair away from his ear, licks a trail from the older mans ear down to his neck before moving to straddle him* I know how to make it a great morning. * smiles seductively*

Lexi: Love, you are pretty everyday. *crosses out unimportant clauses* Who taught these people to create a contract?!

Asher: * gets to the cafe easily, orders her favorite chai latte, cracks a smile at the barista, chuckles silently when she blushes*

Spencer: *looks at Nate stoically, slips out of bed and tugs on some clothes* What ever do you mean?

Nate: Don't you play stupid with me. You know what. We had a deal.

Hayden: *walks back to his off to redo schedules*

Brae: *hurries home and showers, does her makeup and blow dries hair to perfection, throws on her "work uniform" and dashes out to the Hooter's up the street*

Last edited by Kurreh on Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KayronicJayster
Admin
KayronicJayster

PostSubject: Re: The Soup Can Kids [M]   The Soup Can Kids [M] EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 3:44 am

Aaron: [i]*is pulling a face when his son storms off*
I wonder where he got that from....? *His face has grown a little chunkier, as has his frame, but he's in no way out of shape, he's wearing classically Aaronesque clothes, his style has hardly changed, though his hair has made different radical maneuvers all over the emo and scene spectrum over the last five years. He's back to his natural color and a less extreme cut.*

Cody: *walks back out of his room, has a sorta disgusted lip curl expression on his face, sighs* So, CAN I borrow the eyeliner, mom?

Kay: *rolls her eyes and giggles* Silly Billy, you're not old, you're 23 years young!!! And looking more and more good-looking every single day!

Mikey: gawdalmighty... <3 *bites his bottom lip and looks towards the clock* I'd love to have a 'great' morning, but I'm opening today.

Duke: *sits at the table with Lexi; forces strands of his messy hair behind his ear, has slight five-o-clock shadow* what's wrong kitten?

Andy: *spots a Starbucks not too far away, jogs the rest of the way there, walks in, glances around at all the patrons. Shuffles over to the counter and orders two bottled waters, is drenched head to toe in delicious man sweat*

Pike: *rolls his eyes at the temperature and dresses accordingly. Is very meticulous in his efforts, even goes so far as to ironing every single article of clothing, well, except his underwear* I hate Florida. *sighs*

Bradley: *walks out of the door with a smart coat; throws away his whitening strip as he goes. Glances around the place a final time before exiting, he pats himself down to ensure he has everything and makes it to the parking garage*

Gerard: *drops by the office and thumbs through his appointments for the day, is well aware there will be plenty of walk ins--will likely visit the local Hooters around his lunch hour*

Last edited by ArdentlyFictitious on Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:40 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kurreh

Kurreh

PostSubject: Re: The Soup Can Kids [M]   The Soup Can Kids [M] EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 3:46 am

Keri: *sighs, looks at her son, chuckles so hard that she starts to laugh* He's just like you, it's ridiculous! *walks over to Cory, kneels to his height* Sweetheart. You're 5. You don't get to wear any make-up until you are 16. I said the same thing to Keigan.

Billy: *chuckles* Oh, love you're humoring me. I'm getting old. And Ava, who would've thought that she'd look so grown up at her age? I have an 8 year old daughter. Sorry, we have an 8 year old daughter.

Torin: *pretends not to hear at first, distracts Mikey by tonguing his nipples, reaches down to fondle "mini mikey" before looking at the older man* Then I can give you a choice. We can do it here, which will definitely make you late. Or I can be nice and go with you to work today, for your whole shift. Though I'm not sure how much tattooing you'll get done if you spend your time bent over or with your legs up. *continues fondling*

Lexi: This proposal for my Nazi boss. The company that sent it must be full of illiterate Chinese sweat shop workers because it doesn't make sense. He actually wants me to fix it and fax it back to them. And I've been up all night doing all of the other files that this job requires of me. *sighs*

Asher: *is at first irked by the man that places his order while she's still paying, turns to him to complain but falls silent* ....

Spencer: *scoffs* You're such a sour pickle Nate. Are you too old to have fun. Ever hear of good old fashion fucking?

Nate: *shakes head* I know the meaning. You every hear of a good old fashion murder? I don't mind you turning trick, Spence. But don't jeopardize our safety just because you don't want to bust your nut in the back alleys any more.

Hayden: *does his own schedules, copies and sends them out, goes over all of the photo lists and even gets his own mail*.........

Brae: *makes it to work and owns a 5 hour energy drink, unloads her stuff into her locker and plasters on the best "I'm glad to work here" smile, tugs her shorts down
as far as she can*

Last edited by Kurreh on Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KayronicJayster
Admin
KayronicJayster

PostSubject: Re: The Soup Can Kids [M]   The Soup Can Kids [M] EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 3:48 am

Aaron: *is taking this entire conversation as a huge compliment to him, breathes on his knuckles and pretends to polish his nails on his t-shirt* My work here is done.

Cody: But... but mom... sixteen is a million years away.

Aaron: I don't think your kindergarten teacher is doing her job.... *frowns*

Kay: *squints as if she is concentrating* If I gave birth to her... then that means I would have been.... *her face goes blank like math just doesn't register in her brain* .... 13? *gasps, hits Billy playfully* YOU DIRTY OLD MAN!!! **giggles*

Mikey: *grinds his canines together to stifle an edgy inward moan* Jesus christ... okay... OKAY!!!! Fuck the shop, and fuck me. *grins seductively--his soldier is standing at attention*

Duke: *for a moment seriously thinks you're talking about Nazis, his facial features go through a plethora of emotions, eventually ending on a sympathetic pout* That would explain why I couldn't sleep, my bed buddy wasn't keeping me warm last night... *small smile* Anything I can do to help?

Andy: *stares at Asher like he's seen him somewhere before; opens his mouth as if to say something to him, swallows down the words that first come to mind, replaces them with a whisper of apology* I'm sorry I cut in front. I forgot to bring a water with me this morning... *has a very airy sounding voice, sometimes softer than it's meant to be, more like someone who's repressed and had been abused in some strange parent-child situation*

Dalton: *calls up Hayden, taps his foot impatiently, the longer he waits the longer his anger level shoots up, and his blood pressure skyrockets*

Pike: *Dresses far quicker than it took him to make his clothes perfectly pressed, grabs a bagel and heads out with his tea and camera bag*

Bradley: *unlocks an old beat up so-and-so toyota that used to be his brothers, flops down in the driver's seat, throwing his coat, and attempts to turn over the motor* Not to day, really? please not today... *the car chokes a few times but never turns over*Fucking perfect.

Gerard: *makes a few early morning phone calls to a couple of people who requested a complimentary 'week before my trip' phone call, sounds chipper, but is motioning a gun to his head so that his coworkers laugh at him*

Cameron: *doing pull ups in her bedroom, is working up a great sweat; heart is racing, adrenalin is pumping. Once she hits 50 she gets down on the ground and starts doing sit-ups--she's not really a health buff, but ever since she took that damn job working with fucking teenagers she's had to lose a couple pounds, else be 'a poor example to the students.'*

Last edited by ArdentlyFictitious on Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:38 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kurreh

Kurreh

PostSubject: Re: The Soup Can Kids [M]   The Soup Can Kids [M] EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 3:50 am

Keri: Remind me to check your math homework later. Besides, I can up your sentence to twice that if you'd like. You want to wear make-up for the first time at 32?

Keigan: *giggles*

Billy: *laughs, kisses her cheek* You're too cute.

Torin: *smiles* I knew you'd come around. Well, cum anyway. *tugs teasingly on his nipple ring before nibbling down Mikey's sides*

Lexi: *shakes his head* Not unless you know a good hit man, darling. I'm almost finished. Then I can sleep.

Asher: *shakes head, covers her embarrassment with a cough* It's fine. No big deal. *is glad that her natural voice is somewhat low, and more sexual sounding than feminine*

Spencer: Ugh. You always have to be negative. I can fuck where I want.

Nate: NOT when you live with me and Ashley. *covers mouth* I mean Asher.

Hayden: *checks his watch for the time, makes himself busy stopping at each station to make sure they have the right list and garments, looks his phone when it rings and groans, answers it anyway* Hayden speaking.

Brae: *checks on her make-up and punches in*

Kristian: *braids hair into a loose ponytail before sitting at the table in front of her breakfast, cuts her grilled cheese sandwich in half and takes a small bite, smiles to herself contentedly*

Last edited by Kurreh on Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KayronicJayster
Admin
KayronicJayster

PostSubject: Re: The Soup Can Kids [M]   The Soup Can Kids [M] EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 12:57 pm

Cody: *eyes go wide* bu-- *groans and rolls his eyes and uses* Fine, mother.

Aaron: *picks him up and squeezes him in a hug* Don't use that tone with your mom, young man.

Cody: OW!!! LET ME DOWN, PLEASE, LET ME DOWN!

Aaron: Say your sorry and I'll try and convince mommy to let you have eyeliner at 14.

Cody: *blinks, grins* Sorry mom.

Aaron: *puts down Cody* and that's for you too, missy, it wouldn't be fair for him to have make-up and not you...

Kay: *Smiles brightly* Can you drop me off at school today? I really can't be asked to sit around a bunch of grease monkeys in a garage for two hours... I'll pick my car up this afternoon. *kisses him on the lips softly and breaks out of his embrace, rushes to the dresser to find something to wear*

Mikey: *grips the bed spread while Torin's tugging on his piercing, then squirms and lets out a sigh of ecstasy* It's been too long.... 24 hours at least, are you slowing down on me young man?

Duke: I have a lot of connections, but I doubt I know an assassin *giggles, stands, kisses Lexi's forehead, wanders to the couch with his coffee, flips through the channels for a moment--a re-run of RuPaul's Drag Race is on Logo, he rolls his eyes and changes the channel*

Andy: *smiles at him* I could get that for you... *Points at his chii latte* since I've distracted you from your transaction. *says this plainly, not to be catty or bold, more in a state-the-facts sort of way. He sucks at being alluring--quite awkward at it, really*

Dalton: Why in the holy fuck is Naomi Campbell featuring today? I hate that cow, I had to work with her a couple years back.... she is a bitch and she's going to run down our other models. What in the fuck are you thinking?!

Pike: *takes a nice stroll, about four or so bus stops down from his usual stop, sits down to eat his bagel, watching for the bus in a bored sort of way*

Bradley: *gets out of the car in a stormy prima donna way, slams the door, takes out his cell phone, damn near breaks the thing he's scrolling through his contacts so fast, beats the Gerrie name with his index finger , listens to the ring for a couple times, stamping his dominant foot*

Gerard: *glances at his cellphone, rolls his eyes and answers it* This is Gerard Bennett speaking, how can I help you today?

Bradley: cut the bullshit, Gerrie, your piece of shit hand me down toyota shit pile wont fucking crank.

Gerard: Did you leave the overhead light on again?

Bradley: *mouth drops open, goes frantically into his car, sees a very dim light overhead* Son of a bitch.

Gerard: You're welcome *hangs up*

Bradley: ... what am I supposed to do.... Gerrie? *glares at his phone* I hate my brother. I hate my brother. I hate my brother. I hate my brother.

Cameron: *finishes her routine, chugs some water and goes into the shower*

Last edited by ArdentlyFictitious on Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:39 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kurreh

Kurreh

PostSubject: Re: The Soup Can Kids [M]   The Soup Can Kids [M] EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 9:33 pm

Keri: *chuckles at the two of them, realizes that in 9 years she'll be almost thirty* Oh bother.....*sniffles, tries to hide her pout*

Keigan: *jumps up and down, runs over to her papa* And heels too?

Keri: No way! No heels.Not until you're 17.

Billy: *nods* Of course. Don't worry about your car, I'll have it brought home. Speaking of school, how's the status of your graduation coming? *trying to seem nonchalant, comes up behind her to wrap his arms around her*

Torin: *bites down hard on Mikey's side, not enough
to cause a lot of pain but just so Mikey is shocked* Are you insulting
my stamina?
*removes the smaller mans boxer's and passionately kisses
his love, sucking his bottom lip into his mouth to nibble upon* And here
I was giving you a break so you wouldn't complain about being sore.
*grabs the tube of KY by the bed and coats his own member in the
liquid, ignoring Mikey's manhood for the time being and positioning his lube-slicked fingers at Mikey's awaiting hole*

Lexi: *watches Duke walk to the living room, sighs because he'd rather be snuggling, gets back to work on the proposal*

Asher: *shakes her head* It's fine. Thank you though. Next time just be a bit more considerate,'kay? *leaves her change in the tip jar and stands off to the side to wait*

Spencer: *points at Nate* I'll tell her you said that. *shrugs his shoulders* I have no place else to bring them. Where am I supposed to turn tricks if you won't let me bring them here?

Nate: You have money! You barely pay rent! You might as well put that job of yours to good use and go to a hotel, motel, hostel, I don't care. Just don't bring them here.

Spencer: Fine! But if I get murdered, it'll be on your head.

Nate: If you get murdered, maybe then you'll figure out how reckless you're being. *walks away angrily, goes back to his breakfast*

Hayden: *sighs* Naomi Campbell is featured to sell clothes to our 30 customers. I don't care if she's Satan's reincarnate, kiss the ground she walks on because at 41 she looks younger than most of our 20-something models without make-up. *curses underneath his breath* And I'm thinking that this is my company that has to make a quota, so I'll do as I please. Anything else you need?

Brae: *exits break room and walks to kitchen to say hi to everyone*

Kristian: *eats slowly, almost cautiously to accommodate her fear of choking on food, when she finishes, she downs her orange juice and gets set packing a lunch for herself*
Back to top Go down
KayronicJayster
Admin
KayronicJayster

PostSubject: Re: The Soup Can Kids [M]   The Soup Can Kids [M] EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 12:05 am

Aaron: *picks up his darling little girl and gives her Eskimo kisses* if you're a good girl and eat all your vegetables I'll buy you your first pair of heels when you hit high school. *sets her down and shoos her away, walks back to his wife and kisses her forehead* Don't pout, pumpkin, you'll still be beautiful at nearly 30.

Cody: *flops on the couch, props his little feet on the coffee table*

Kay: *leans into him as he wraps his arms around her, sways a little* I've got another two semesters at the rate I'm going. I'll be graduating in winter... isn't that horrible? *giggles*

Mikey: *gasps and groans in surprise* Fu-- *shakes his head* why would I insult your stamina? *adjusts his position, legs bending where they need be bended to ensure a quick removal of his boxers. Kisses his lover back passionately, taking in a sharp inward breath when Torin catches his bottom lip in his teeth ;smiles masochistically at Torin after the kiss is broken and the threat is made* You know I love it when it hurts... *licks his lips slowly*

Duke: *sneezes and grumbles* Not this bullshit again. I fucking hate fall.

Andy: *blushes a little* Yes, next time I'll remember that. *takes his bottled water and pays, takes a good look at Asher as he exits, his checking him out very obvious as he devours every inch of the strangely familiar young man*

Dalton: *face is cherry red, taking all of his mental capabilities not to go off on a random ass tangent that has nothing to do with this conversation; starts talking staccato-like as he grits his teeth* .... You're right... it IS your company... and as head PR and Advertisement head I know it will do good for the company.... *clears his throat* I want a young man in my office when I get there. I doubt you can deliver... but there's no issue asking, right boss?

Pike: *takes out one of his lesser quality cameras, takes a photo of a homeless man in rags standing on the railing that divides the road from the coast, captures a down on his luck man enjoying the simplest of pleasures in life: imagination; smiles at the screen, glad he could capture it, will probably hang it up on his photograph bulletin wall; Only then realizes the bus is about a mile out, puts his camera back in the correct compartment of his bag and stands right beside the sign, has a 'I love my life' look on his typically stoic face*

Bradley: *calls triple-A to get some water put into his battery and a jump start, grumbles and crosses his arms*

Gerard: *gets hit on by his not so attractive female boss, plays along, though, because he really wants this fucking promotion*

Cameron: *is in and out of the shower in no time, she dresses appropriate for the weekly team game that she's meant to teach the brain-numb children at the god-awful school she works at, ruffles her hair with a slight amount of moose, and goes on her way*
Back to top Go down
Kurreh

Kurreh

PostSubject: Re: The Soup Can Kids [M]   The Soup Can Kids [M] EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 1:16 am

Keri: *furrows brow* Am I getting wrinkles? I am aren't I? That's what I get. I give birth and not only do I act like a mom, I start to look like one. I can kiss being a MILF goodbye. *bites bottom lip to keep from sobbing*

Keigan: *claps and gives Aaron a massive hug* THANK YOU DADDY!!

Billy: *nods, kisses her head* It most certainly is... I want to claim you now....

Torin: *smiles sadistically, is so turned on by Mikey that he doesn't have the patience to be gentle* You may just regret saying that.
*pulls Mikey's body closer, inserting his fingers teasing, barely
stretching him before removing them and shoving his own member in their
place, clenches his mouth shut to hold in the moan, gives his lover a
moment to adjust, leans forward just enough to rest his h
hands at Mikey's sides, muscles taut and body ready to start moving*

Lexi: *finally finishes and joins Duke on the couch* You aren't sick are you my love?

Asher: *receives her latte and for some reason follows the man out, not able to look away from him either* Why do you keep staring?

Spencer: *sighs, finishes getting dressed and styles hair, grabs his keys and leaves without eating or saying a word to Nate on his way out, decides to hit up a coffee shop*

Nate: *pretends not to be irked by Spencer's attitude, wishes he would grow up, but doesn't blame him for his actions* Paul, you evil sonovabitch. Three kids and every single one wasn't good enough. ((Sidenote: Paul is their dad))

Hayden: *tries to fight the twitch in his eye* A boy, fine, you got it. He'll be in your office this afternoon. But keep in mind, he'll be hired to work here, which means you can't fire him and you'll actually have to use his services more than once. Are we done?

Brae: *put on her best happy face and goes out on the floor*

Kristian: *packs everything into her lunch bag and assesses her outfit, wearing her favorite summer dress of jeans and dabs on some lipstick for good measure, grabs her keys and locks up on her way out*

Back to top Go down
KayronicJayster
Admin
KayronicJayster

PostSubject: Re: The Soup Can Kids [M]   The Soup Can Kids [M] EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 1:33 am

Aaron: *gets really close to her face as if assessing what she's seeing* I don't know about wrinkles, but you have gorgeous eyes and a beautiful smile. *smiles at Keri* And I think you're a MILF *smacks your bottom playfully*

Cody: Dad.... what's a MILF?

Aaron: *turns to his son, feels his cheeks reddening a little* Well, uh.... son... it's... *scans through his brain for something that seems real* ... a.... Mediterranean Indian Lady Friend.

Cody: I thought mom was Caribbean?

Aaron: *damn-near visible cringe* ....Well, She's actually American by all intensive purposes, but if you want to divulge into that.... people from the Mediterranean settled in the Caribbean a long long long time ago, so, technically.... Mommy's Mediterranean.

Cody: *suspicious eyebrow raise*

Kay: *turns around slowly in his arms so that she's facing him* Claim me...? *tilts head to the side all innocent like*

Mikey: *eyes roll back in his head and he bites his own lip whilst his young lover teases him; rapture; the expression quickly turns to shock, a gasp befalls his lips, his eyes widen and his face loses its slight glow. He braces himself, imagining the next scene, his member throbs, aches, longs to be touched. He trembles with anticipation: will he pull his hair? slap his ass? scratch his sides? He shut his eyes and made a miniscule movement to suggest the next action: he rocked on his knees, pressing, ensuring deepest penetration, and let out a quiet sigh*

Duke: *shakes his head, then leans his temple on Lexi's crown* No, no, just allergies, they always get bad just before the first cold snap because of all the dead grass debris and change of the wind density....It's all very complicated, and it depends on what year it is *giggles*

Andy: *was in the process of warming up again, decides to skip the second half of his run, smiles at the stranger* I could ask you the same question.... but I assume it's because I'm the only ginger around here that goes out in the sunlight. *smiles sheepishly at his own joke*

Dalton: *grins, but does it in such a masked way that his annoyed voice still takes center stage during the phone call* Thanks, bossman. I'll see you after your lunch break to discuss the next promotional piece. I get to chose the model next time. Count on Fabio. *hangs up*

Pike: *sits on the bus with his camera bag in his lap and a trendy green, checkered scarf wrapped around his neck*

Bradley: *looks over the greasy hairy bear of a man that comes to his rescue, was going to flirt but has decided he doesn't want a repeat of Deliverance to happen to him, clenches his butt cheeks for good measure*

Gerard: *makes some copies of some pointless insurance premiums that he offers his clients, even though they almost never go for them--it's a waste of trees if you ask him*

Cameron: *goes to the parking garage looking like a crazed serial killer so no guy gets up in her grill*
Back to top Go down
Kurreh

Kurreh

PostSubject: Re: The Soup Can Kids [M]   The Soup Can Kids [M] EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 2:19 am

Keri: *giggles, blushes* Your father's right. You're great grandpa on my side was Mediterranean. That's why Grandma has such light skin and her curls are different.

Keigan: *nudges Cody* You think she's fibbing?

Billy: O.O *mental face-plam, realizes he's bad at lying, doesn't know how to bullshit his way out of it* You know. An office party. Claiming you... a-as Ava's mom.....*closes eyes, sighs*A-and the girl I intend to marry. *so embarrassed that he looks away blushing*

Torin:* pulls his length out achingly slow, before slamming into Mikey again, groaning at the skin to skin contact. He gripped a handful of Mikey's hair, pulling the man closer until he could feel his body close up against his own, the both of them on their knees and right up against each other, he wasted no time in repeatedly ramming into his smaller framed lover* Ahh, look.... *moves his free hand to Mikey's nipple, touching lazily, fondling the older man to elicit noises from him, before moving to stroke the boy's hardened member*You've gotten so excited....*he breathed huskily into Mikey's ear*

Lexi: Oh...sounds complicated. *plays with Duke's hair*

Asher: That sounds about right. *looks out at the road* See? You're stopping traffic.

Spencer: *grumbles angry to himself as he hops in his car* Ugh! How are we related?! That man is a total square. *drives to the local coffee shop and parks, walks in and orders the biggest size coffee he can afford and decides to go for a walk as he waits*

Nate: *shakes his head, cleans up after himself and decides to go after Spencer, leaves quickly to catch up with him*

Hayden: *hears the click and swears* Over my dead fucking body. There's no way that that romance novel worthless model is showing up here. *slams phone shut and checks the time* Where the fuck is he?

Brae: *takes and places several orders, does her best not to choke the customers that grab her ass*

Kristian: *decides to walk today so she's glad that she left thirty minutes early, leaves her apartment complex and starts towards the intersection, humming to herself*
Back to top Go down
KayronicJayster
Admin
KayronicJayster

PostSubject: Re: The Soup Can Kids [M]   The Soup Can Kids [M] EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 9:54 pm

Aaron: *grins, nods to what his wife is saying* I'm going to... *rushes to kitchen, gets more coffee*

Cody: *turns to his sister and nods* yes. I do.

Kay: *grins and turns his face back towards her, kisses his lips softly* Of course, silly, I'll be all of that and more for you.

Mikey: *the movements, however lustfully deliberate, felt painfully good to him. He closed his eyes and allowed his animalistic nature to take center stage: Low rolling moans, groans, grunts, edged their way, shaking, from the depths of his chest and throat. His eyes opened as his lover pulled at his hair and rolled back into his head as he whispered such dirty things in his ear while stroking his manhood. He wanted to call out 'more, faster', but bit his bottom lip instead, attempting to stifle his sounds, attempting to pretend that this wasn't the best fuck in the world*

Duke: *nods, then smiles*What's your schedule today? *mirrors his action, playing with his husband's hair*

Andy: *glances over his shoulder, chukles at the young man and smoothes his hair back in a suave way* .... erm... headed anywhere? *he had totally forgotten that he was dressed in drab, sweaty and masculine smelling, paled from exercise. He took a sip of his bottled water and smiled welcomingly*

Dalton: *smirks at his phone--he really didn't have any contacts that would touch the has-been model, he just liked fucking with his boss* I wonder what type he'll get me, hopefully not a pale, wimpy little thing... I despise the victim types.

Pike: *gets off at the correct bus stop, has to tango with a lady and her baby in a stroller before finally hopping off down town. Starts whistling as he makes the final mile to work on foot*

Bradley: *thanks the man, pays him, and tips him 40 dollars, then gets in his car and floors it out of the garage and out onto the street* how fucking late am I? I'm going to be fired, I know it!

Gerard: *glances at the time, frowns* Now what? *pretends to be busy as he flips through files in his drawer, is always painstakingly perfect at work, that he often finds himself not having anything to do because he doesn't dally around like the rest of his coworkers*

Cameron: *glances around before sitting down on her red 1990 Super Glide Covertible Harley Davidson, makes the beast roar into life with a catty little smile, puts on her sunglasses and helmet (which looks a lot like the old Nazi helmets, painted black), and makes her way south towards hell on earth--King High School*

Back to top Go down
Kurreh

Kurreh

PostSubject: Re: The Soup Can Kids [M]   The Soup Can Kids [M] EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 1:20 am

Keri: *shoos Cody and Keigan away* Even if we are, the both of you should know to NEVER lie. *gives them both a look so serious that they won't disobey it* Right?

Keigan: Yes, mommy. *says nervously*

Billy: *smiles, gives her an Eskimo kiss* Good. Now, *playfully taps her rear* You have to get ready for school.

Torin: *smiles at the moans that come from Mikey, lets goes of his hair in order to run his nails down Mikey's front* You're so vocal, baby. * digs his nails into Mikey's sides* Make more noise for me...* moves faster, forgetting about Mikey's penis as he gripped the boys hips with both hands laying into him thrusts after thrust as hard as he could, adjusts his angle slightly just to ensure hitting that very delicate spot within his lover*

Lexi: Hmm... *takes a moment to think, checking for split ends that needed to be dealt with* Well, this is it. I don't have to go in today. Just have to fax this stuff. *points at the stack of paperwork that took him all night to do*

Asher: *thinks about work for a moment* Not yet. I thought I'd take a stroll a few hours before work. What about you? *trying not to sound too interested*

Spencer: *walks the block to blow off some steam* Stupid face Nate. I'm an adult!

Nate: *finds him easily* I know you are. *exhales deeply, bites lip nervously* Look, how about I get you a job? I'm sure the agency could use another assistant. You can come in to work with me.

Spencer: I don't need your hand outs.

Nate: Then don't take it as one. At least this way, you can afford a hotel room. Besides, there are benefits.

Hayden: *walks back to his office in irritation, checks the time again*......

Brae: *fakes her way through everything, counts tips just before taking her break*

Kristian: * waits for the light to change before crossing, attempts to cross another intersection when some asshole makes an illegal left turn at Sligh ave, and she's knocked to the floor, he head hitting the pavement hard enough to knock her out*
Back to top Go down
KayronicJayster
Admin
KayronicJayster

PostSubject: Re: The Soup Can Kids [M]   The Soup Can Kids [M] EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 2:02 am

Aaron: *is hiding in the fridge, pretending not to be noticed, opens a random container and sniffs it, face turns damn near inside out from the smell, quickly reseals it and throws it towards the sink*

Cody: *Gulps and nods* of course, mom.

Kay: *giggles* Okay!!! *pulls out a cute underwear set to go with her typical school attire--a pair of jean shorts, leggings, and a fashionable top*

Mikey: *keeps his head craned back despite his lover letting go of his hair, grinds his teeth slowly as minute sensitive feelings start to blossom at the base of his stomach--and then right when it starts--the beginning of the end--he feels himself edging closer and closer to the boundary between control and euphoria; his moans become more urgent, his body takes over instinctively, and brings itself down on his lover's shaft as his lover presses in against his organ. He hesitates to reach for his own manhood, determined to allow his partner to do it all, from start to finish, with or without touching as the case may be, but it lasted seconds. His member throbbed in wait, in and out motions paralleled up and down ones around his length. He bowed his head as the juices of his precum surfaced* More *he moaned* Fuck me harder *he demanded through gritted teeth, keeping constant moderate strokes on his member*

Duke: *a suggestive smile came across his face, then shifted away as he nodded* Right, that silly paperwork... *drags his teeth over his own bottom lip, then takes a quick glance to devour his husband with his eyes*

Andy: *realizes where he was, when he was, and what he was wearing, blushes a little* Ah... yeah, I go on a two mile run every morning before work.... *suddenly, it hit him, he pointed at the young man in a 'Eureka!' sort of way* that's why you look familiar, you work for Hayden right?

Dalton: *looks at his tea, considers finishing it, then picks it up and pours it down the drain. Looks at the clock and scoffs at it, rolling his eyes* What to do for four hours? *takes his keys and walks towards the door*

Pike: *enters the studio, shrugs off his coat and scarf and puts it in the appropriate place, walks around the staging area, making sure all the x's are where they're meant to be from yesterday's shoot--it's quiet, but he works best when it is*

Bradley: *arrives to work about 45 minutes late, tries to gather the courage not to just call and quit on the spot instead of facing his mistake. Decides to be brave for once, gets out of his car, smoothes out his shirt with his hand, and walks nervously into the studio*

Gerard: *checks his mail for a few moments, then welcomes a happy couple into his office, discusses with them their choices for the amount of money the specified*

Cameron: *stops dead in her tracks as she notices a figure lying on the ground, without thinking much of herself, her safety, or her bike, she bolts and rushes to aid the individual, glancing around nervously to see if anyone is in shouting range* Shit... *looks down at the lady, the very beautiful lady, and feels herself blush* Well, you don't seem to be bleeding but... *picks her head up gently, not moving her otherwise, and rests it on her lap as she calls 911* .... Yeah... there's a woman laying near the median between Sligh and 56th, we need transport out here pronto.... *looks down at her as she listens to the dispatchers questions* yes... she appears to be breathing.... no... there isn't any blood.... and I don't see any physical injuries... *glances at her bike, then back to the lady* ... I'm a ma'am, ma'am.... *sighs* ... it's fine.... no, yeah, she's still breathing....
Back to top Go down
Kurreh

Kurreh

PostSubject: Re: The Soup Can Kids [M]   The Soup Can Kids [M] EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 3:03 am

Keri: Good! *hands Cody the eyeliner* You don't get to leave without my approval on what you do. I see any skulls, tears, or crosses, then you can kiss wearing eyeliner goodbye and there's nothing your father can do to change my mind. GOT IT? If you need help, call your father.

Keigan: What about me?! *pouts*

Keri: I have eye shadow for you. And guess what?! It's neon pink!

Billy: *leaves her to get dressed, exits the room to check on Ava, realizes she's not in her room, checks the kitchen to find her pouring tea into a cup, smiles* You're up early, sweetheart.

Ava: *smiles and hands Billy the cup* Yeah. I thought I would get ready for school early. So Kay doesn't have to do the usual routine.

Billy: That's very nice of you. *kisses her forehead and takes the cup* Thank you. But why all of a sudden? You didn't seem to mind Kay waking you up and making breakfast before.

Ava: I wanted you to see that I'm a good girl so you wouldn't have to wait to make her my mommy. *looks down uneasily*

Torin: Mikey....*has no trouble obeying the demand, pumps himself into Mikey faster, harder, leaning forward to grip the headboard with one hand, the other still clutching Mikey's hip. He lets a moan escape him, feeling his climax getting closer and closer, the sensation feeling unbearable when his tattooed partner began to move himself, meeting all of Torin's thrusts and sending shock waves through every nerve* Fuck....*he muttered, jaw clenched and nails making indentations on Mikey's side*

Lexi: *sighs contentedly* At least it's all done. *feels Duke's eyes on him* W-what is it?

Asher: *feels for a moment like her cover is blown, ignores the urge to run, prays he doesn't know her true gender* Yeah! Now I know why you look familiar. You work the sets don't you?

Spencer: What kind of benefits?

Nate: Special trips. Company planned vacations. Getting to work around tons of models.

Spencer: Tons?

Nate: Heaps of them. It could take you years to bag all of them.

Hayden: *called the front desk to inform him when his assistant enters the building*

Brae: *adds her tips to her secret stash, calculating in her bank book how much she can add to her savings*

Kristian: ....* remains unconscious, eyes closed peacefully as if she's asleep*
Back to top Go down
KayronicJayster
Admin
KayronicJayster

PostSubject: Re: The Soup Can Kids [M]   The Soup Can Kids [M] EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 11:41 am

Aaron: *tends to the dishes, avoiding the scary, smelly, unidentified Tupperware full of 8-day-old science project*

Cody: *little kid grin*Really?!?! I mean, yes, ma'am, I mean thanks mom! *gets off couch, dive bombs his mom with a hug, runs off* DAD!!!!!!!!

Aaron: *cringes from the yelling, is holding a knife, looks down at it longingly, like a lover would look upon it's mistress, shakes himself out of it, puts it back in the soapy dish water* Yahvull?

Cody: *walks into kitchen, looks at his dad* wha...?

Aaron: *notices eyeliner* I thought I gave that back to your mom.

Cody: mom gave it to me.... help me put it on please!!!!

Aaron: *takes eyeliner, walks back out into the living area where Keri and his daughter are still standing* You... let him borrow this? *motions to the eyeliner in his left hand*

Cody: *follows suit* Of course she did, didn't you mom? *big little kid grin*

Kay: *gets dressed, trips over her leggings, falls on the bed, starts giggling; gets back up, finishes the job, walking out of the living area* GOOD MORNING E'RYBODY!!! *makes to go to Ava's room, notices she's in the kitchen, blinks, walks in there* Well aren't you up early this morning. *grins, goes in to hug her future adopted daughter*

Mikey: *losing control, the intensity of his partners movements inside of him paralleling to his own movements on himself--his head was spinning; he was always faster at finishing so he forced himself to take his partner's assault without continuing his own personal actions, his cock ached and throbbed in his hand, which was now still--well, as still as it could be with both of their weights shifting forward and backward on the bed--and the bed, rocking and banging against the wall, it was a good job for them that they had their own place now. A moan escaped his lover's lips; the strength of Torin's grip on his sides, his mind turned off and his hand moved once more, quickly up and down his own length* Torin *His voice was husky, the syllables were deliberate, it was coming in waves now, rolling over him; he let his body loose, falling to his hand, back to the same position they had started, only now his other hand was preoccupied with himself* God... *his peak was met, and his member pumped out, in quick succession, streams of his hot sticky liquid onto the bed linens; his hips still moved in time with his lover, and he was more than ready to be filled up with his spunk*

Duke: *smiles* Just admiring you, love. *gives him another once-over* You should probably get some sleep...

Andy: Yep. Head set designer, painter, prop builder.... *nods, realizes it sounds like he's being big headed--but he's proud of what he does, not a lot of people can say they love their job* ... but I can be whatever you want me to be.... * claps hand over mouth* I mean... er.... what I meant was... I'm artistically versatile.... *hasn't blushed this much since high school*

Dalton: *starts walking towards the door, grabbing anything that catches his fancy, a book, a magazine, his blackberry, his best jacket, his wallet; glances around the place, dissatisfied* God.... I need to get laid... all my valuables are starting to look less appealing.... *calls up his cleaning lady* Yeah... hi.... I'm leaving now, in your own time, okay? *nods even though she can't see him* you too Mrs. Chang. *puts his blackberry in his pocket, locks up, wanders downstairs nonchalantly*

Pike: *starts unpacking his cameras, different ones for different sets--his prized possesion--the one he took the photograph of the homeless man with--remains in the bag, and he takes it to his locker in the male bathroom/locker area*

Bradley: *waves at the receptionist with a painful smile, bows head, walks into the studio set area, glances around--no one is here* .... Seriously?!?! *rolls eyes, makes it to the make-up station, checks to make sure everything was where he left it, frowns when he cannot find his pretty teal hair clips* Oh, fuck no.

Gerard: *lets his clients talk, tries to guestimate when they'll get divorced, puts his money mentally on a year and a half tops, nods to make them believe he's listening to them; he passes them two packets from two different Hawaii resorts and tells them about them* This one is ideal for a private one on one thing, but if you prefer the party scene, I recommend this one *he's all out of love, it's a made up word in his mind; he's had plenty of lays, some of them former clients, which is ironic, but--no, there is no love in the world to him, it's just make-believe*

Cameron: *hears the sirens from a little ways off* I hear the ambulance....okay, thank you so much... *puts her phone away, looks back down at the pretty woman in her lap, smiles to herself* You're going to be okay *strokes her long, beautiful hair*

Paramedics: *hop out of their machine, which is blocking the left turn lane, come and tend to the lady* Are you her boyfriend?

Cameron: *looks at the men, then back at the lady, not even irritated that they'd call her that--sure, she WOULD be her boyfriend* No... we just met...

Paramedics: *start patting her down looking for information on her*

Cameron: *notes the purse on the ground, takes it, shuffles through it, grabs out her license, scans it quickly before handing it to them*

Paramedics: *thanks her, finish up, take the woman in the gurney into the ambulance, buses her away to UCH*

Cameron: *smiles as they take her away, calls the school, which is only a football field length away* I was in an accident.... I'm going to the hospital... no, no, I'm fine, but they insist... okay... yes, I'll be there tomorrow if everything permits.... uh-huh, bye.... *hangs up her phone again* Kristian Patel... I'll bring you your purse... *gets on her bike, throws on her helmet, kicks the bad boy into life, makes a u-turn as soon as the light changes, speeds down 56th towards Fletcher*
Back to top Go down
Kurreh

Kurreh

PostSubject: Re: The Soup Can Kids [M]   The Soup Can Kids [M] EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 8:33 pm

Keri: *smiles at her son as he runs to tell Aaron, gulps, begins rifling through her purse for said colorful eye-makeup, looks up at Aaron when he enters the room, give him a look that says "I had to tell them something to keep away from the MILF topic"* Yes. I did. Don't go overboard, though? I'm probably gonna get a mouthful once his teacher notices he's wearing it. *finds the eyeshadow, sticks out her hand* Come let mommy put this on for you.

Keigan: *jumps up and down, grabs her hand* Yay!

Billy: *smiles* Funny that you may mention that. Ava decided to be all grown up today.

Ava: See? I made tea! A-and I can also use the microwave, even though I have to stand on a chair to reach it.

Torin: *bites his lip at the pleasure of Mikey's body tensing, overcome by his own orgasm he releases his seed into the older man, his motions slowing until his body became too sensitive and every twitch made him grit his teeth, leans forward, panting heavily and resting his forehead on Mikey's small back, releasing his grip on his side. He placed a kiss on the nape of his lover's neck, removing himself from the mans hot, filled cavity and collapsing on the bed next to him* Jeez... * he looked at his love, pulling him close to give him a kiss so intense that his "young adult" sex drive made him want to go again, almost forming those three important words that most couples utter after passionate sex, but instead shoving them out of his mind, even after five years, he couldn't bring himself to say them*

Lexi: *stifles a yawn* Perhaps your right. Will you lay with me? At least until I fall asleep? *moves off of the couch to stand and stretch, the hem of his shirt rolling up slightly, exposing part of his naturally flat tummy*

Asher: *stares at Andy, wide-eyed and then laughs, clutching her stomach from laughing so hard* I believe you. *smiles at him, the same way she smiled at the barista* I feel bad that I haven't talked you you at work.

Spencer: Years huh? *takes a moment to think on it, comes to the conclusion that he can still work his other job part time* Fine. Let me get my coffee and you can take me to work. We'll take my car.

Nate: *nods* Okay. I'll drive your car. And hold onto your keys. *sticks out hand*

Spencer: Why do you need my keys? *looks offended*

Nate: Because you're a flake and there's no way I'm getting stranded at work just because a model wants to take you out.

Spencer: *hands over his keys* Touche. *head back to the cafe to retrieve his coffee, tips the barista*

Hayden: *gets the call, stands in the doorway to his office, waits patiently*

Brae: *sighs, even though she's racked up more than one would expect for a waitress/ hotel clerk, she's still behind on fees, what with Clayton's hospital bill and her school fees, she's still in the hole*

Kristian: *is whisked away quickly, taken to the emergency room and hooked up to several machines, remains unconscious*
Back to top Go down
KayronicJayster
Admin
KayronicJayster

PostSubject: Re: The Soup Can Kids [M]   The Soup Can Kids [M] EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 12:08 am

Aaron: So... No crosses, tear drops or Skulls? *is kidding, knows full well what she means*

Cody: NO!!!! NONE OF THAT, DAD!

Aaron: *smiles* okay so just your underlids?

Cody: *Grins and nods*

Aaron: *kneels as he takes the lid off of the eyeliner* You any good at keeping your eyes open even when things are coming at them?

Cody: this boy named Sid tried to punch me in the face once, and I didn't even flinch!

Aaron: close enough... now.... look up.

Cody: *looks up*

Aaron: With your eyes only, silly.

Cody: *laughs* sorry.

Aaron: *pulls his bottom right lid down, puts on an even swipe of black where it needs to be, on the soft, silky pink part of the bottom lid*

Cody: *blinks after the swipe*

Aaron: *does the other one just as quick*

Cody: do I look like you now, dad?

Aaron: *appraises him as he stands* If you had my hair.... sure... *chuckles* A little mini Aaron.

Cody: YEY! *hugs his dad*

Aaron: *hugs back, chuckles* now go get your backpack.

Kay: Bravo! *grins* Remember, though, you have to be careful climbing on things in kitchens, there are a lot of sharp edges on the counters *nods* Thank you for making tea though *claps hands happily*

Mikey: *Kisses his young lover back, he feels that build up, the emotions, the want to say the three sacred words, and then it passes; he paints on his smile* You were right *he wipes the sweat off of Torin's brow and exhales deeply; satisfied physically, but longing emotionally* I AM going to be feeling this for a while *forces a chuckle, relaxes in his partner's arms, staring, sort of hurt, at the ceiling*

Duke: *watches the hem of his shirt move up his slim, smooth stomach, smiles and nods* Of course darling. *stands slowly suppressing the want to touch--he knows his hubby is exhausted, and it's only really fun to be intimate when both parties are 100% awake, although, he recalls in the last five years, he had divulged in that strange gray area where both of them were on the bounds of being tired. Without much ado he swept his man off his feet, cradling in his arms* I'll take you, you've done enough for today. *chuckles, walks him bridal style towards the bedroom*

Andy: *has one of those high school, first crush, blushing smiles* I know, I mean, I think we're breaking the code of ethics, aren't we? Handsome models, like yourself, aren't to fraternize with the creepy artist types *he wonders internally if placing him on a pedestal would win him extra points, then realized he just flirted a little. Score one for the miserable divorced Andrew!* It's sort of Romeo and Julian-esque, no? *is surprised at himself, shifts his posture to a little more confident one* But I'm glad we got a chance to talk *nods, inside his brain is screaming: 'ASK HIM TO DINNER-- wait---is he even Gay?!'*

Dalton: *walks to his Jag, unlocks her, gets in, sits there for a moment* .... Dry cleaning.... books.... foam boards... *verbally listing his mental list of things he needs to get done before he gets to work* .... Find a random boy Lolita, fuck the shit out of him... *scratches his chin, nods* right.... *starts the car and lets it idle for another few minutes as he fiddles with his phone*

Pike: *shuffles out, observing Bradley, waves at him with a smile before punching in his time card*

Bradley: *is too busy being nervous to pay attention to Pike, starts climbing the stairs to Hayden's office, gulps, straightens up his shirt, knocks weakly on the door*

Gerard: *glances at the clock as they leave, still has a while til lunch, decides to take a little stroll through the office to grab some water at the water cooler. Sits there as he slowly sips his cone of water*

Cameron: *puts on her best acting face, bursts into the emergency room, rushes to receptionist guy, looks like she's about to start crying* My girlfriend.... I just heard my girlfriend came in here... she got hit by a car or something... her name is Kristian Patel, please, please let me back there!

Guy: *types in the name* ... She's in room 30.

Cameron: which way? *points*

Guy: Follow the curve through pediatrics, and she'll be in the farthest doored room on the edge of the ER.

Cameron: *nods, rushes back there, slows as she gets far enough away from the guy, smirks, enters the room instructed, gazes upon the caramel skinned beauty, sits in the chair beside her, placing the stranger's purse in her lap, waiting for her to wake up; is compelled to stroke her hand, but decides against it*

Back to top Go down
Kurreh

Kurreh

PostSubject: Re: The Soup Can Kids [M]   The Soup Can Kids [M] EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 12:45 am

Keri: *sits Keigan in a chair* I'll show you a trick.

Keigan: A trick?

Keri: Yeah. *opens up the eyeshadow case* If you use your pinky instead of the brush...*rubs finger in the powdery substance*...close your eyes.

Keigan: *closes eyes, crosses legs in anticipation*

Keri: *swipes the neon color across both eyelids, loving the huge contrast it makes against her daughter's skin, blows away the excess* It shows up much brighter and lasts all day. *uses a wet wipe to clean up the rest*

Keigan: *runs to hall mirror and jumps excitedly, runs back and slams into Keri, hugging her tightly* Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou, Mom!!!

Billy: That's right. But we're proud of you. Does this mean you'll help make dinner with me tonight?

Ava: You're welcome! Can I? Can Kay help too? We can make our favorites!

Torin: *catches Mikey's expression in the dim lighting, feels uneasy, that he might have gone too far, adjusts to rest on his elbow* What is that expression? Does it hurt?

Lexi: *gasps when Duke picks him up bridal style* Oh...*giggles to himself* What is my silly husband up to?

Asher: Code of ethics? I tend to not read the rule books. They tell me I'm wrong in most cases. Besides, *steps closer* even Romeo and Julian knew how to have fun.* sips her latte, trying not to cringe when she realizes she'd let it go cold, nods her head* Me too. Perhaps we should keep up this habit of talking to each other at work too?

Spencer: *meets Nate at his car*

Nate: *opens Spencer's door for him, waits until he gets in and buckles up to close the door and slip into the driver's seat, cranks the car to a start and pulls out of the parking lot*

Hayden: *pulls the door open before Bradley can finish knocking, tugs him into the room instantly* How nice of you to show up to work, almost an hour after you're scheduled time. *put on his best "I'm your boss, I could fire you face" in order to cover up his "I'm your boss, I want to fuck you on my desk" mentality*

Brae: *shrugs it off, gets back to work, counts the hours until her shift is over*

Kristian: *stirs slightly, blinks eyes open slowly, nearly panics and sits up quickly* Wha...? What? Where?
Back to top Go down
KayronicJayster
Admin
KayronicJayster

PostSubject: Re: The Soup Can Kids [M]   The Soup Can Kids [M] EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 1:24 am

Aaron: *watches his son go to his room to grab his school stuff*

Cody: *starts throwing his homework in his bag carelessly*

Kay: VERY PROUD *Grins* And, I'd love to help!

Mikey: *has been wanting to say it for a while, glances back at Torin and shrugs* I'll be fine *throws on another smile, has caught his breath in this interim, and makes to get off the bed, rolling onto his side, and picking himself up with his strong, lean arms, glances at him* I suppose I'd better take a shower... *grabs his clothes off of the floor and throws them in the hamper, then rummages through their dresser looking for another pair of boxers and a pair of jeans; is unconsciously slamming things because he's upset*

Duke: Pampering the love of my life *nods* Why walk when I could carry you? *lays him down gently on the bed, pulling the blanket and sheets from under him to cover him up, comes around the other side of the bed, climbs on, kisses Lexi firm, but passionately and strokes his cheek as he pulls away and leans his head on one of his hands, laying on his side*

Andy: *laughs heartily* true, and yes, I would very much like that. *nods, lingers there soundlessly, knowing that they'd probably be best parting ways, considering he still had to get ready, and the model must have something else going for him this morning, as they often did*

Dalton: *checks to see that the engine isn't still cold, starts in the direction of his errands, turning his radio on and jamming out as he goes*

Pike: *frowns a little, sighs, goes about his preparations, starts putting up the lighting equipment*

Bradley: *panics and starts talking in a hysterical manner* I... I'm so sorry Mister Oswald, my car didn't start this morning... dead battery... I had to wait for this big scary burly man to help me fix it and he took his sweet time.... It was really out of my control this time, I'm so sorry.

Gerard: *wonders if there's more to life than just wasting your time at a water cooler, crushes the paper cone in his hand and throws it away, sighing*

Cameron: *notes her movements, stands and walks towards her* hey, hi... Kristian? Yeah, you're at the hospital sweetie... *her naturally rustic sounding voice takes on a softer, kinder tone* You bumped your head pretty bad in the middle of 56th street, near sligh avenue... I got you here, well, I called an ambulance for you... and grabbed your purse.... *sits it on her bed beside her* You're okay now, you're in good hands....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Soup Can Kids [M]   The Soup Can Kids [M] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Soup Can Kids [M]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hidden Realms :: Role Playing :: Slice of Life-
Jump to: