Hidden Realms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hidden Realms

This site is predominantly an RP site, but side banter is always welcome. Please enjoy your stay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Soup Can Kids [M]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
KayronicJayster
Admin
KayronicJayster

The Soup Can Kids [M] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Soup Can Kids [M]   The Soup Can Kids [M] - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 9:56 am

Aaron: *nods* I do think he's petrified... of saying it, of losing Mikey if he doesn't say it, I think he's scared of a lot of things.

Kay: *looks back down at her ring, does a silly little kid dance in the middle of the hall with her laptop bag and her homework in her arm, glances around to make sure no one saw that, giggles*

Mikey: *grabs his phone, looks at it, frowns* really? he hasn't even called me...? *looks down*

Client: hmm?

Mikey: Nothing... *smiles, continues the person's tattoo--they have a super low pain threshold so, he keeps having to take small intermissions*

Duke: *smacks himself in the forehead* I know... I KNOW... I don't even know why I was trying to stick up for Torin... our parent's weren't really touchy feely, though, so I thought Mikey would have become the touchy feely type or the stone face "I dont give a fuck" type... obviously I assumed he was a carefree guy, but... everyone's so much more dimensional than that *sighs, turns around so that he's facing Lexi, holds him close to him* what do you think is going to happen? *kisses his husband's forehead gently*

Andy: *laughs* I think with the intensity and importance of today's shoot made some of my people a little fuzzy headed, it's no problem, really.

Dalton: *points at his desk as he sets the advertisement onto the foam board, steps back, looks at it, satisfied, glances back at Spencer* so... what are your skills, exactly? *picks up the board, replaces it with his coat and tie in the chair near the door, walks back to his desk and sits down, opening up Adobe Illustrator on his top-of-the-line computer*

Pike: *shoos people away when they get too close to the lights: if they bump it even an inch... all will be ruined*

Bradley: *repeating for memory purposes, as he always does* Forms drawn and sent to Spencer. Add him to payroll. IRS information and New Hire packet *nods* Right, yes sir, and a turkey with Swiss. I'll get right on that! *rushes out of the room to get everything started and to find someone to get Hayden his sandwich*

Gerard: Thank you so much Brae. *smiles*

Cameron: *flaps her hand up and down towards Kristen* don't worry, don't worry, I don't have a very glamorous job--A high school Gym teacher--they can do without me for a day... the kids will think it's a party.
Back to top Go down
http://ArdentlyFictitious.deviantart.com/
Kurreh

Kurreh

PostSubject: Re: The Soup Can Kids [M]   The Soup Can Kids [M] - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 2:55 pm

Keri: *nods* Perhaps it's more than that. Maybe Torin is afraid of losing Mikey even if he does say it. Let's face it, when we admitted our love for each other, our relationship was set. It became concrete. What if Torin is scared to invest 100% because he's afraid of losing everything if it doesn't work? He's always been the kind to rationalize everything

Billy: * cleans up the kitchen, pats Ava on the head when she gets back with her stuff*

Ava: * giggles, hugs billy*

Torin: *keeps checking his pocket to make sure he's got his phone, stops to look at it, rolls his eyes at the lack of text messages and phone calls, goes back to cooking*

Lexi: *kisses his husbands chin* I think Torin is going to stop talking to Mikey until he figures out how to please him without completely giving in. Which you may want to warn Mikey for. He can seem pretty cold when he spends time in his thoughts. I also think it may be more than just skipping the "I love you" part. We aren't word people. Our family, you don't hear that three word phrase so much. Keri and I had to learn when to say it. Torin used to say it to every partner just to get his way. My brother is quite selfish. But I'm sure he's procrastinating around it out of fear. He was content not saying "I love you" because he was busy showing it. But now he's scared to say it because... I don't know. *blinks* Because he's scared to give everything and lose everything. *face palm* Oh man... my brother may be easier to figure out than I thought.

Torin: * turns his head away from the pot quickly, sneezes* What the....?

Asher: * goes to check out the set, watches Andy talk with her brother a moment, smiles*

Spencer: * sets the coffee down and takes a step back* Skills? Uh.. professionally, I guess I have none. I'm pretty average when it comes to word documents or excel. Compared to other assistants, I guess I'm not that talented when it comes to office work. * looks away realizing how embarrassed he is at having accomplished nothing*

Nate: I appreciate it. I mean all of a sudden we're all in panic mode because some British model is coming here. Perhaps I was being harsh.

Hayden: *watches him leave and plops into his chair, relieved* One more minute and... * pinches the bridge of his nose*

Brae: *smiles* You're welcome. Come back anytime. I'm here, well... all week. *chuckles*

Kristian: You know... I'm not sure I pegged you as a gym teacher. Hayden would love your face for the agency. S-sorry. I'm a make-up artist. *gasps* I'm a make-up artist that's laid up in the hospital and can't go to work. I hope they found someone to cover me.
Back to top Go down
KayronicJayster
Admin
KayronicJayster

PostSubject: Re: The Soup Can Kids [M]   The Soup Can Kids [M] - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 1:28 am

Aaron: *nods thoughtfully, then shrugs* I dunno, I can't see Mikey leaving him, I really can't... unless Torin becomes a serial killer and goes n a rampage; even if he got back into drugs, I couldn't see Mikey doing it... I can tell that he loves him, I can see it every time I see him, if Torin's name is even mentioned, whispered, he smiles like I've never seen him smile before he met Torin... *shakes head* I understand what you're saying though, it's a huge step that Torin'll have to figure out on his own.

Kay: E'rybody ready, then? *smiles*

Mikey: *finally finishes the tramp stamp, helps the woman pay for it, sits back at his work station, starts chewing on a pen, staring at his phone, considering texting him--he usually texts him around now, anyway.... but they had a fight...*

Chris: *notices Mikey's contemplative face* Don't do it... you have to teach him a lesson...

Mikey: huh-wha? Who? *drops pen on floor*

Chris: Torin, of course, I can tell by your attitude today that you two had a fight....

Mikey: *rubs the back of his neck and forces out a chuckle* you can?

Chris: *nods* I'm pretty sure your clients can tell too...

Mikey: *chuckles again* Imagine that... *bends down to get his pen, wipes it on his shirt, puts it back in his mouth to chew on*

Duke: *nods as he listens to Lexi* ... if that's the case... can we offer my brother the couch...? Mikey's not good with silence, it freaks him the hell out. *sighs* God, why can't people just get along? I mean, you and I have our disagreements, but... jesus... not anything this major that I can recall *strains to remember something, comes up with nothing, runs his hands down Lexi's arm, blinks a couple times, rushes out of the bathroom* sonofabitch, I'm going to be late for work! *starts ransacking the closet looking for an appropriate outfit to wear into the shoot*

Andy: *shrugs* it's alright, don't worry. *chuckles, goes back to doing what he was doing, gives a nasty look to one of the newbie prop interns for being an idiot--he's pretty sure his stank face is directed at the right one when he cowers behind a nearby prop*

Dalton: *points at the chair across from him in an open, gesture* Do sit down... we have to discuss some things, and I'd much rather you sitting than freaking out and fainting and busting your noggin on my carpet...

Pike: *walks up to Nate in a casual sort of way, despite himself, clears his throat* ... so, is that woman even here yet or... do you figure she's going to be fashionably late...?

Bradley: *catches an intern, tells them specifically what sort of Sandwich Hayden wants, down to the type of bread and condiments; runs down to the payroll office, gets the official to add Spencer to it, rushes off to an empty office to draw up the paperwork*

Gerard: *leaves her a fantastically substantial cash tip along with exact change for the bill, collects his to-go boxes, grabbing a final glimpse of the beautiful woman working at a not so glamorous job, smiles to himself, puts on his sunglasses, walks out of the building*

Cameron: An agency? you mean modeling? *chuckles nervously* I dunno about that, I never was much of a looker *bites her bottom lip* I only really work as a gym teacher for the benes, if I'm being honest *laughs and nods* But it's cool that you're a make-up artist... I'm sure your boss will understand that emergencies happen... my brother actually works at a modeling agency... I can't remember the name of it though... he's the head advertisement guy.
Back to top Go down
Kurreh

Kurreh

PostSubject: Re: The Soup Can Kids [M]   The Soup Can Kids [M] - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 4:38 am

Keri: * sighs* We're twenty. You and I had to grow up early but I think at this point Torin should be thinking about what's ahead. It''s obvious that he loves Mikey. I've never seen Torin cling to anyone so much. Why is he making this seem so hard?

Billy: *nods* I'm all set. Ava?

Ava: Good to go!

Torin: * finishes the stir-fry and sets it in a dish to cool, reuses the pan to cook up some chicken*

Lexi: *follows Duke, calmly selects an outfit from the closet for him to wear* Here, hun. *waits for him to take it* And of course Mikey can stay. Torin and Mikey spend so much time with each other that we barely get to see them. Proof that they're madly in love. I'm sure things will work out between them. I just have to tell my brother to open his eyes.

Asher: *chuckles at Andy's stank face, decides to come out of hiding and walk up to him* Striking fear into every intern we have?

Spencer: * takes a seat, chuckles* I appreciate that but I'm not a fainter. I'm not squeamish at all actually. What is it you'd like to talk about?

Nate: *jumps and blushes when he realizes Pike is near him* Uh... * checks his watch* She'll be late I assume. Word on the street is she's a terror when she's with others. We should probably have the other models set up and then take Naomi's pictures separate. We can just photoshop her in. Just because she's internationally known, doesn't mean we don't have other shit to do.

Hayden: *checks the times and calls the receptionist* Has Naomi reached yet? No?! *hangs up and dials her agent* Your model is late. Yes. We can. Are you sure? Look, there's a lot of money invested in this, I'd like to work with her in the future but not if she can't follow a schedule. What? You don't understand. This agency owns a magazine, this shoot is getting printed in a week. I can't possibly reschedule for next month. Are you aware of how much money I can sue you for, if you break this agreement? Listen carefully. We will start shooting this in 20 minutes. Naomi has that long to find herself in this building, in her outfit, with her hair and make-up done, before I contact my lawyer and file a court date. I don't care if she doesn't like this. I don't care if it makes her skin crawl and her hair fall out. We have photoshop and weave for a reason. You don't even have a decent excuse for her being late and wanting to reschedule. Get her here on time, or I will sue you and your model until she's so broke, she'll actually look her age. *listens for a reply, sighs* I'm not trying to be mean, but we've planned this Georgia. She may be stressing you out but you can't break year long engagements just because Naomi would rather go shopping than earn the money she's spending. Inform her that she could lose everything if she doesn't do this. She's under a contract. Yes.. Please be here on time. Thank you.

Brae: * watches him leave and goes to clean up his table, notices the tip, counts it repeatedly, shakes her head, runs out after him* Sir! Sir wait!

Kristian: * laughs* Yes modeling. *shakes head head cautiously* Nonsense. You'd be perfect. In fact with have a transexual model that does both feminine and masculine scenes. Oh? I haven't the slightest clue who are head advertisement person is. But I hear he's quite intimidating. But one must be to continue being number one, right?
Back to top Go down
KayronicJayster
Admin
KayronicJayster

PostSubject: Re: The Soup Can Kids [M]   The Soup Can Kids [M] - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 7:05 pm

Aaron: Maybe you should ask him? Has anyone ever told him point blank that they know what the problem is...? *shrugs* Sometimes, I suppose hard love is advantageous.

Kay: *offers out her hand to Ava* C'mon, then, lovely.

Mikey: *starts sketching out another client's stencil, makes it very dark and gloomy looking--isn't sure if that's what they were going for; gnaws on his pen*

Duke: *relived sigh* thanks, I'd be lost without you. *takes it, kisses his cheek gently* Yeah, I'll let Mikey know on my way to work... I'm sure he'd appreciate it if you did talk to him. *gets dressed quickly, doesn't bother with makeup or messing with his hair, kisses his husband good-bye, rushes out the door calling behind him* I should be home by four, probably with my brother closely behind. I love you!

Andy: *puts down his paint can and laughs* you have to be hard with them or they'll just lollygag... most of the art interns think that it's just a leisurely thing, when really it's fast paced and passionate endeavor *crosses his arms and glances Asher over* I like your costume... *eyes dart down his neck to his collarbone, bites his bottom lip, blushes and looks away casually*

Dalton: You're life.... start at the beginning and end at this morning... what's your family like? what's your love life like? Start at the beginning, your first kiss, your first fuck, and when you realized you liked taking it up the butt... what was your last three jobs? *pulls out his graphics tablet so he can get started* I'm sure Hayden warned you the number one reason why you're working for me, but... I like the sound of people talking, so, by all means, spill your guts... *opens his front drawer in front of him, pulls out a set of non-prescription reading glasses, sets them on his face and concentrates on the screen as he opens up a new project on the already open Illustrator*

Pike: *nods* it's a nice solid plan... should one of us run that by Oswald or... *Glances nervously towards Hayden's office* should we wait for the order...?

Bradley: *types like a beast, scans the document a few times, saves it on a file, goes to get it printed, on the way there he sees an intern with Hayden's lunch, grabs it from them, rushes up to Hayden's office, knocks before entering, walks in, hands Hayden his sandwich* Turkey and Swiss, sir...

Gerard: *turns to look at Brae* hmmm? is there a problem, Brae? *smiles at her a little*

Cameron: Is that so... intimidating... *smiles a little, deducts that Kristian works at the same Agency as Dalton, taps her chin in a contemplative way* and you said your boss would probably want me...? Would you get a bonus or something if you referred me? As I said, it's definitely not the pay that keeps me tied to the School District of Hillsborough County...
Back to top Go down
Kurreh

Kurreh

PostSubject: Re: The Soup Can Kids [M]   The Soup Can Kids [M] - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 2:36 am

Keri: He's getting too old to let a simple sentence scare him.

Billy: * chuckles, grabs his keys and walks to front door* Let's go ladies.

Ava: *takes Kay's hand, smiles* Let's go!

Torin: *checks the noodles and drains them when they're ready, runs them under cold water for a bit, sets them in a buttered bowl and stirs them around to make sure they take the butter flavor, checks on his chicken*

Lexi: *kisses back, waves him off* I love you too dear. *smiles sadly as he watches the door close, sighs* It seems I already miss you too. * locks up, then heads back to bed*

Asher: *nods* I see. * looks down at her clothes to make sure everything is placed properly* Yeah? Thanks. I get to sit at Miss Campbell's feet and look at her like I want her. *scoffs* Although, she's really late. I'm sure that right now, Hayden wants her dead or alive.

Spencer: * makes no eye contact with Dalton* My personal life and background isn't really important. I realized I was gay, ironically enough, in catholic school. As far as love life, there's nothing to say. I prefer to live freely and will continue to do so with no regrets. Love is for people who are afraid of being alone, an issue that I've never had since dear Father Blake let me give him head before mass. My first kiss and fuck came from the school quarterback, we dated for a month and then he finally left to date the cheerleading captain. I was a fifteen then, and a freshman. I've worked at Victoria Secret, Charlotte Russe and when I ran off to New York for a year, I worked at Kleinfields, a bridal boutique. I was currently hired at American Eagle when my brother decided I needed a job with benefits. * looks up and smiles when finished* Anything else you'd like to know?

Nate: Knowing Hayden, we can't wait for her to hop off her high horse. If you're ready, I'll have them finish the setup and we'll start. We'll just have to add her in.

Hayden: * holds his finger to imply he wants silence* Okay. You're on your way? Great. This shoot is really important. She can buy all the designer outfits she wants after the magazine goes to print. Okay. *hangs up, looks at Bradley, smiles appreciatively* Thank God. I could kiss you, I'm so hungry. *chuckles*

Brae: *nods, hands him the cash* This... This is way too much. I can't accept it.

Kristian: Oh yeah? Hayden loves new models. Especially the androgynous ones. He'd have so much fun playing gender games with you. Hell, I'd like to try my hand at your feminine features.
Back to top Go down
KayronicJayster
Admin
KayronicJayster

PostSubject: Re: The Soup Can Kids [M]   The Soup Can Kids [M] - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 7:34 pm

Aaron: That's what I'm saying *laughs*

Kay: *walks after Billy at a moderate pace so Ava can keep up*

Mikey: *finishes that up, stores it in a file under his tattoo desk, goes to help Chris pierce again--another Guy walks in--Thomas--he'll be working into the night, probably closing*

Duke: *drives like a bat out of hell to the agency, rushes into the place and practically dives into a chair, panting and sweating* Chop, chop, give me make-up and do something with this awful hair.

Makeup Artist: *grumbles about him being late and what an inconvenience it is that he's trying to rush her*

Andy: *chuckles* Probably dead at this point... *watches Duke fly past without saying hello, shrugs it off*

Dalton: You'll be perfect for this job... *doesn't even look at Spencer as he adjusts one of the elements on his illustrator sheet* ... you've got background in popular clothing, I can ask you questions. I keep up with the industry the best I can, but sometimes it's more beneficial having an assistant that has previous knowledge of the field... I expect you to buy magazines and "Study" so to say with a portion of your paycheck, in cause I may need information on what's in... it'll give you something to do at home to stay focused and give me more time to rub elbows with assholes that don't deserve the time of day--eventually helping this company make more cash, which will eventually gain you a raise. *sets down his pen on his tablet, takes off his glasses and bites on the arm of it, glancing at his new assistant* I can't think of anything else I'd LIKE to know... *appraises at Spencer's outfit in a disinterested way until his eyes fall on his fly* but I do NEED to see some things...

Pike: *nods* Okay, yeah, I'm good with that... *goes to get his favorite lens, attaches it to his camera and lets it hang off of his neck*

Bradley: K-kiss me sir? *laughs nervously* I've got the paper drawn up, I just need to print it, and have you sign it... and... the packets... I need to get the packets *smacks himself in the forehead, rushes out of the room*

Gerard: *looks at the three twenties, looks around suspiciously* I don't see a problem here *smiles sheepishly* I'm awful with money anyway, it'd be better in your hands than mine, I'd end up spending it on alcohol or something; I'm sure you can find better use out of it. *he gently closes her hand around the money that she's holding out to him, and pats her hand* Please keep it. Buy something nice for yourself... go to dinner somewhere special... go on a weekend excursion to Sarasota and bask in the sun... really, you deserve it; you're by far the best waitress I've ever met, in a place like this *nods at Hooters* you're the most conservative and witty... Just take it as a token of my affection... since it'll take me six more visits to get your number. *smiles*

Cameron: *giggles and places her hand on her own cheek, shrugging and blushing a little* When you get out of here, saying you'll get out before the end of your working day, it'd be interesting to see if Hayden would take me. I can drive you there, if you'd like? We could work together and get to know each other better...
Back to top Go down
Kurreh

Kurreh

PostSubject: Re: The Soup Can Kids [M]   The Soup Can Kids [M] - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 5:02 pm

Keri: *nods, smiles to herself* Can you believe we've all gotten this far though? Five years! We have kids. And if Torin pulls his head out of his butt, he may adopt or something. That's if he can learn to say "I love you".

Billy: * makes sure he's got everything, heads out the door, holds it open for Kay and Ava*

Ava: * follows, runs to car door*

Torin: *burns himself trying to flip chicken, grumbles and searches cabinets for liquor, smiles at the still full bottle of vodka he gave Keri for Christmas, opens it and drinks it casually like juice* Ahhh... *goes back to chicken, plucks out a piece to make sure its done*

Lexi: *makes the bed, grabs all the dirty clothes to start laundry, picks up his phone and dials his foolish younger brother*

Torin: *feels his phone vibrate, turns the stove down low, to simmer and answers without looking, belches* What is it?

Lexi: I'll give you a few seconds to answer properly. *waits*

Torin: *through clenched teeth* Hey, Lex, what do you want?

Lexi: I want to know why you got into an argument over something so stupid.

Torin: Well, it is true. You can't always get what you want.

Lexi: I'll try that again. * turns on washing machine, watches it fill* How dare you do that to Mikey.

Torin: * takes the chicken off the stove, downs some more of his "juice"* I missed the part where this was your business, Lexi.

Lexi: Blacking out already? your alcohol tolerance is getting pretty pathetic. Mikey loves you. Scratch that. He adores you. So why are you making this so complicated?

Torin: Why is everyone on my case?! It's just some stupid ass words. It shouldn't be so important for me to say it. *sets down the bottle long enough to slice up so veggies for a salad*

Lexi: So little brother, if they're just some "stupid ass words", why can't you just say it? * throws the detergent in the water, starts separating clothes*

Torin: *speechless, blinks, makes himself busy with the salad* Whatever.

Lexi: *chuckles, starts with the dark clothes, loads them in* I just want you to move forward, Torin. and saying I love you has got to be the easiest step of all. We all know you love Mikey and maybe you're right, the words aren't necessary. But you both would go to hell and back for each other and you would do anything for Mikey, so why can't you say this for him? Aren't I right? *is bothered by his silence* Aren't I, Torin?

Torin: Yes. Yes, okay. You're right. there's nothing hard about it. I just don't think I should have to say it. * finishes the salad and sets it in a bowl, covers it and sets it in the fridge*

Lexi: It doesn't matter. We all want to hear it. Even if we won't admit it. It's just as important as showing your feelings. You can't actually have one without the other, Torin. * closes the washing machine and leans against it* So what are you going to do?

Torin: Finish this 180 proof vodka. * leans against counter*

Lexi: *laughs* And?

Torin: *starts cleaning up* Sleep at Keri's for the next few days so I don't make him cry.

Lexi: And?

Torin: * scoffs* Apologize and tell Mikey that I love him. Happy?

Lexi: Very. And no worries, we'll take care of Mikey while you come up with something spectacular to surprise him with.

Torin: *sighs* Thanks. *sips some more*

Lexi: No problem. Now go back to cooking dinner for your twin.

Torin: How did you know I was cooking?

Lexi: You only spontaneously cook for Keri when you do something that might be wrong.

Torin: Do I do that a lot?

Lexi: No...which is why she always gets you to make a huge meal.

Torin: * frowns* Get off the phone and go back to your housewife duties.

Lexi: *smiles, heads to kitchen to see if he need groceries* I love you too little brother. * hangs up*

Asher: She will be if she doesn't show up. * watches a tall woman waltz into the studio and sit in an artist chair, sees and small Asian lady run to Hayden's office* Oh what luck.....

Spencer: *nods* What would you like to see? *pretending not to notice where his new boss's eyes are aiming*

Nate: * helps finish up the set, ignores the fact that the model they were waiting for has finally walked in, announces* EVERY MODEL TO THE DOLCE SET.

Hayden: *chuckles as he watches Bradley leave, notices the little Asian woman at the door* Georgia. How nice of you to come in. Is Ms. Campbell in makeup? *chats it up with Naomi's publicist for a while, has to ignore his sandwich*

Brae: *blinks, ignores the butterflies in her stomach, clenches jaw, smiles* Then, thank you. I enjoyed serving you. * turns to walk away but pauses* By the way... the next two numbers.... Seven and nine. See you. * walks back to the restaurant in a confident and composed manner, runs straight to the break room, sits by her locker, and tries to keep her heart from exploding*

Kristian: * smiles, just now realizes that she was successfully flirting, mentally cheers for herself* That sounds fun. By the way, do you know what happened to my cell phone? I think I should call my emergency work contact and make sure everything is alright.
Back to top Go down
KayronicJayster
Admin
KayronicJayster

PostSubject: Re: The Soup Can Kids [M]   The Soup Can Kids [M] - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 12:55 am

Aaron: *grins to himself* Yes, actually, I can believe we've made it five years *nods, chuckles and kisses her forehead again* and I expect at least seventy more years *grins*

Kay: *follows after Ava, opens the door for her and makes sure she buckles up before closing the door behind her*

Mikey: *waves at Thomas, watches him meander to his station, gives him a twice over and smiles to himself, paying attention to the guy in front of him who is demanding a spiky nipple ring*

Duke: *watches all of the makeup artists--including the one that was working on him--dash over to Miss Campbell, gives her the stank face as they apply foundation, rolls his eyes and finishes his own hair and makeup*

Andy: That's her...? *pats Asher's shoulder gently* good luck, I hear she's awful. *smiles weakly at him, goes to make sure all the props are in order one final time*

Dalton: Well... *stands and goes to walk around the desk, setting down his glasses as he goes*

Phone: *rings*

Dalton: *glances at the phone, groans, sits back at his desk, answers in a cranky voice* YES? May I help y-- *blinks, leans back in his seat* Hey Michael... no, you're never interrupting... *makes a gesture like he's going to shoot himself in the temple with his hand* Yes, yes, I am aware that the party is tonight... oh yes, I will be bringing wine.... *forces a laugh*

Pike: *steals a glance at Nate; runs a hand through his own hair and adjusts his collar*

Bradley: *rushes downstairs into the record department, starts tossing desk drawers looking for packets*

Gerard: *takes the paper out of his pocket, writes down the other two numbers once he gets to his car, grins to himself; starts the car, gets ready to go back to the office*

Cameron: *gestures to her purse* It should be in your purse... *nods* unless... you were using it when you almost got ran over... *gasp* did you? if you did... I can... I'll go get it!!!
Back to top Go down
Kurreh

Kurreh

PostSubject: Re: The Soup Can Kids [M]   The Soup Can Kids [M] - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 10:26 pm

Keri: * giggles* Pfft! We're gonna live forever. You have an eternity with me, mister. *pokes him*

Billy: *locks up and opens the passenger side for Kay, waits until she hops in before closing her door and sliding into the drivers seat, slips the key into the ignition*

Ava: *hops in the car and buckles up*

Torin: * temporarily cracks a smile before finishing off the bottle, cleans up the kitchen and sets out the ingredients for the cake*

Lexi: *opens fridge, frowns at the lack of food, then face palms himself for causing his husband to live off a models diet, despite his husband being a model, gets a notepad and starts jotting down his food list*

Asher: *scowls* I'm so not looking forward to this. * keeps his composure despite wanting to giggle like a school girl, runs to set when Nate calls* Hello brother.

Spencer: *bites the inside of his cheek once he takes a moment to look at his boss. 'God, really? All I have to do is fetch him coffee? Man, I'd blow him voluntarily. Money is a bonus if I can work under him. Or on top of him. Or in between him and another guy.' *bites lip without thinking, then covers it up by chuckling at Daltons gun gesture**

Nate: * looks at his sister* Hey little....Ash. You already know what to do, yeah?

Asher: *nudges him* Of course. Sit on floor, look sexy, stare at model wantingly. I think I got it bro.

Nate: *nods* Correct, but you're gonna have to imagine someone in her place because we're starting now and I don't care if she's ready yet. So, to your place.

Asher: Okay. * takes her spot at the base of the pedestal*

Nate: *orders some other models into place, tells them the situation, adjusts some models positions, moves around a few props* Ready Pike?

Hayden: *listens to Georgia story, nods, consoles her, casually excuses himself so she can leave and so he can eat*

Brae: * runs to bathroom and washes face, slaps her cheeks* Okay Brae.... Do NOT got ridiculous.

Kristian: * chuckles, reaches for her purse and digs for her cell, pulls it out and calls Hayden*

Hayden: *was about to bite into his sandwich when the phone rings, answers* Kristian, you're my favorite but this better be important.

Kristian: * smiles* Hayden, I'm in the hospital.

Hayden: * drops his sandwich* Is this your way of getting me to listen?

Kristian: * shakes head, then realizes he can't see her* No. I'm really in the hospital. I was walking to the bus stop and some guy made an illegal turn and ran me down. I don't suppose you found someone to replace me while I'm held hostage?

Hayden: It would explain why Moira bitched about having to do all the work.

Kristian: No matters. consider it a personal day for me. I'll be back in tomorrow.

Hayden: You sure about that? I don't want you to overwork yourself if you're injured.

Kristian: I'm fine. Just waiting on some test results right now. But I do want you to consider that I may have found you a new model * stares at Cameron, smiles*

Hayden: Bone structure?

Kristian: Masculine to the basic human eye but anyone with artistic sight could tell she was female. High cheek bones. Square jaw, but if you gave her extensions, and of course let me do her make-up, she'd make even hetero girls convert. You were wanting another Asher.

Hayden: True. I just hope she's taller. Asher makes a petite boy. All of his pictures have to be edited.

Kristian: Certainly. She's taller. Get this. She's a gym teacher.

Hayden: Bring her by when you get sprung. How do you know her?

Kristian: How? She saved my life * winks at Cameron*

Hayden: Then she's got my vote. /now get off the phone and get better so I can eat my sandwich happily. See you tomorrow.

Kristian: Got it. Tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
KayronicJayster
Admin
KayronicJayster

PostSubject: Re: The Soup Can Kids [M]   The Soup Can Kids [M] - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 11:31 pm

Aaron: *chuckles and nods* Forever, I swear.

Kay: *hops in the car, buckles up, raises her left hand up into the air to admire her engagement ring* OH!!! I have to call Aaron! *gets her phone out, punches at the numbers*

Aaron: *pats his pocket grabs it out* who in the... Oh, my, my widdle sister is calling *grins, answers* 'ello sissy.

Kay: I'M ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aaron: *drops his phone* wh... what?! *picks it up* Hello? wait, what?

Kay: I'm engaged!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aaron: *looks at Keri, big eyed* you're going to have to say it one more time... *puts his phone on speaker*

Kay: I'M GETTING MARRIED TO BILLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mikey: *pierces the guy, laughs when he starts sobbing like a little girl* Y'sure you're 19?

Guy: *sniffles* Like you'd know the pain I'm feeling...

Mikey: *raises his shirt to show his two nipple rings*

Guy: *rubs his nose on his jacket* oh....

Mikey: *snaps his finger in a z formation* think before you smack talk a faggot, okay?

Guy: *gulps* okay... jeeze... chill out, dude.

Duke: *rushes over to the set looking gorgeous, despite his quick makeup job*

Andy: *goes back behind the scenes to paint some more props*

Dalton: *international masturbation hand gesture, rolls his eyes* uh-huh, yes, you too, oh yess, I do have a plus one... you too, now, bye... *puts the receiver down gently* I fucking hate rich snobs *runs his hand through his hair and walks around the desk again, being all sensual and slow* Now where were we...? *puts his fingertip to his chin as if he's thinking* ah, yes... yes... take off your clothes.

Pike: Ready to go! *nods*

Bradley: Jesus Christ, where did they put the new packets?! *continues shuffling*

Gerard: *has an easy drive back to work, gets out of his car, closing the door behind him, gets into his office just as his next client is coming in. Doesn't even bother sitting down, welcomes them warmly into his office*

Cameron: *listens to the conversation, smiles as the lovely lady across from her describes her to her future employer* I'm going to have to put in my two weeks *smacks herself in the forehead* I'll work on that now *nods, steps out of the room as she ends the conversation so that she can call the school*
Back to top Go down
Kurreh

Kurreh

PostSubject: Re: The Soup Can Kids [M]   The Soup Can Kids [M] - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 12:15 am

Keri: *watches Aaron, listens to Kay's announcement* OH! Oh my gawd!! This is so exciting!!!*jumps up and down* I'm so happy! I'm so happy I could... *pouts, fans her face to keep the tears at bay*

Billy: *chuckles when he can hear Keri through the phone, starts the car and reverses out of the driveway, takes the shortest route to Ava's school*

Ava: *giggles, pulls a book from the passenger seat pocket, read during the drive*

Torin: *steps outside to take a smoke break, trips on his way out, laughs* My tolerance is pathetic.

Lexi: *frowns at having to buy so much, decides to wait for Duke to come home to help with groceries, flips through a cookbook to pick a recipe for dinner*

Asher: *watches her brother make demands, looks towards where Naomi should be standing and get ready*

Spencer: * goes wide eyed at the gesture, laughs quietly to himself* I never took well to them either. * bites his tongue as he watches Dalton walk around th desk, is snapped back to his senses when he hears the request* Wha..What?

Nate: I need everyone not involved to go away! *walks towards Pike and sits at the monitor to watch each frame* Remember you are all looking at the same spot. Naomi will be standing in front of the chest. *looks towards Pike* We're ready.

Hayden: *hangs up and picks up his sandwich, bites into it before anyone can interrupt, moans to self* Could almost be better than sex.....*shakes head, confirming to himself that sex with his assistant could've satisfied his hunger better than any sandwich*

Brae: * drives her face and goes back to faking her way through work, continues steal her coworkers tips*

Kristian: *hangs up and texts Moira about the incident, apologizes for her absence , offers to take up one of her shifts in return*
Back to top Go down
KayronicJayster
Admin
KayronicJayster

PostSubject: Re: The Soup Can Kids [M]   The Soup Can Kids [M] - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 8:49 pm

Aaron: Congrats sis!!! When's the big day?

Kay: *giggles* THANKS!!!! We'll have to discuss that with each other, I'll get back to you, it'll be after graduation, obviously *nods*

Aaron: You can still start planning!!!

Kay: *giggles* true!!!!

Mikey: *gives him some cleaning solution, tells him how to take care of his new piercing, collects his money, throws it into the register at the front of the shop, goes back to his station to ready yet another tattoo template*

Duke: *gets into position, adjusting some of his curls so they cascade just right*

Andy: *painting, but keeps glancing back at Asher*

Dalton: Strip down to your boxers or briefs or mankini... go on, I haven't all day *taps foot impatiently, loves to make people squirm*

Pike: *licks his lips* alright, everyone, hold position. *hates having to talk, would rather remain silent and be dictated what to do; takes a couple test snaps, smiles to himself; gets into a position that looks a lot like a lunge, takes a few more pictures, walks around to his next taped X on the ground, repeats the process there, lunge, snap-snap-snap*

Bradley: *finds the IRS paperwork, but not the new employee packet, throws himself into a computer chair, looks on the mainframe to see if there are any saved on the network*

Gerard: *suggests to his clients a gay couple's cruise instead of a traditional styled one*

Cameron: Hi, yeah, this is Cameron Anderson... I'm giving my two weeks notice, and I'd like to take my two weeks of paid sick leave to fill the remainder of my employment at the school... yes, yes, of course I'll write a formal letter and I'll send it to you... Yes, I'm sure you are sad to see me go... yes... bye. *hangs up, rolls her eyes, blinks, realizes she hadn't gotten the new job yet, slaps herself in the forehead for counting her chickens before they hatch*
Back to top Go down
Kurreh

Kurreh

PostSubject: Re: The Soup Can Kids [M]   The Soup Can Kids [M] - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 9:47 pm

Keri: You HAVE to have Lexi plan it for you. It'll save you the trouble and you know he'll blow your mind!

Billy: *pulls up to the car drop off, waits until he reaches a complete stop before parking and hopping out to open Ava's door*

Ava: *unbuckles her seat belt and jumps into Billy's arms, giggles as she does this*

Billy: Now you be good. I'll come pick you up after school. *kisses the top of her head*

Ava: * rubs her head* I'm always good. And could you not kiss me like that in public?

Billy: What? I always do it. Since when wasn't I allowed to?

Ava: *giggles* Since I have a mom to do it. *sticks her tongue out at him opens Kay's door and jumps to kiss her cheek, runs off to her class* I love you dad!! I love you Kay!

Torin: * comes back from his break, starts measuring out all of his ingredients*

Lexi: * smiles when he picks one, decides that right now would be a great time for a hair treatment*

Asher: *keeps perfectly still for every frame, moves slightly so that there's variety, shows just how skilled of a model she is*

Spencer: * blinks, smiles, chuckles to himself as he undresses, proudly removes his shirt, exposing his perfect twink body, unbuttons his pants and slips them off*

Nate: *can't help staring at Pike as he worked, gives commands to some of the models, watches a few frames before coming up to Pike* Could you maybe do a main focus of the chest where Naomi would be standing? I think we could do something fun editing wise if the rest of them are a bit blurred.

Hayden: *gets caught up in a daydream while eating his sandwich*

Brae: *luckily doesn't have to threaten any other customers, constantly checks the door, silently hoping for her favorite customer to come in*

Kristian: *bites her tongue when she gets the urge to curse out Moira via text message, instead sets the phone down and pulls her bedsheets higher*
Back to top Go down
KayronicJayster
Admin
KayronicJayster

PostSubject: Re: The Soup Can Kids [M]   The Soup Can Kids [M] - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 2:31 am

Aaron: That is so true, Lexi would be perfect!!!

Kay: *giggles* hang on... *hugs and kisses Ava before she runs off to school* Love you too Ava!!! *waves as she runs off* what were we talking ab-- oh yeah!!! Lexi doing the wedding *would clap her hands if her hand wasn't occupied with the phone* you gotta tell him, i mean, I should tell him, I'll tell him!!!!

Mikey: *is lacking inspiration right now, taps the desk with his pencil, watches Thomas tattoo someone for a few moments*

Duke: *gives it his all, looks mesmerized by this invisible person's beauty, gives his best sensual face without doing that ridiculous duck-lip pucker*

Andy: *stops painting, allows it to dry, wanders towards the set without getting too close, smiles as Asher does his thing, is slightly envious of him--he'd be up there if he wasn't a freckle faced ginger with a lacking muscle structure*

Dalton: *assesses his young assistant like a man would appraise a sculpture in the Louvre; smiles to himself as he stands and takes another slow walk around him; takes mental note of his structure, allows a single fingertip to trail across his back from one edge of his shoulder blade to the next one* Interesting.... No piercings.... no... tattoos... Unless, of course... *comes back around to the front of him, knocks Spencer's inner ankle's gently with the edge of his sole to make him widen his leg stance* you've got one or three hiding in those silky little drawers of yours... *chuckles smoothly as he steps close to examine Spencer's eye color, pulls down his bottom lip with his thumb to see his teeth quality* hmm! *walks to what appears to be a British wardrobe in the corner of his cushy office* You don't strike me as the sort that has a fancy wardrobe... *starts cycling through what appears to be different sized jackets and trousers in his wardrobe* but... I'm sure you clean up well... *walks back to him and carelessly tosses the suit at his assistant* I need you to wear that tonight and accompany me to a rich snob fest... I mostly need you to take mental notes and spy for me... you'll have to buy a nice shirt to go with that three piece ensemble in your hands... *takes out his wallet and grabs out forty bucks, hands it to him as well* There's a place on Hillsborough called Syms, they've got nice shirts. Don't stress about the label, the jacket, vest and trousers are the main focus anyway... and a tie, I'll leave that to your discretion... Wear a pair of dress shoes, but don't shine them, we don't need people paying attention to your feet... oh, and, Spencer... *walks back around to his desk and plops down in his chair, puts his glasses back on* you'll have to get used to my strange behavior, I may demand a fuck tomorrow.

Pike: *nods* absolutely *rushes over to his table of lenses, grabs one, replaces it in the lineup with the one currently attached to his camera, wanders to the back of the set to adjust the lighting very slightly, does as he's told about the main focus on the chest*

Bradley: Finally! *grins, prints out the packet, retrieves it hot off of the printer, staples it, rushes down the hall with all the paperwork, bursting into Dalton's office, gasps in shock, then in horror* er... erm...?

Dalton: *cranes his neck to see Bradley behind his assistant* Hi, Brad, come on in, ignore the nearly naked new employee, I demanded him to take off his clothes so I could measure him for that lovely suit he has in his hands

Bradley: *closes his mouth and nods, putting the packets for Spencer on Dalton's desk* Sorry, I should have knocked.

Dalton: yeah, it would have been far more intelligent than just bursting in, who knows I could have had him in a very compromising position....

Bradley: you don't... *tries to find the right substitute for the word 'fuck'* ... do people at work, Dalton, you always take your prostitutes home....

Dalton: They're only prostitutes if I pay them *winks at Bradley*

Bradley: *pulls a disgusted-face lip curl at Dalton* These are mister Montgomery's packets, one's an IRS packet and the other is the basic file paperwork--both of which he needs to fill out promptly and return to me, the last thing is his new employee packet... Hayden expects him to read the packet to understand the make-up of this company and the rules for working here--some of which you're breaking right now by making him undress in front of you...

Dalton: *shrugs disinterestedly* why don't you tell him?

Bradley: *blushes* what...? I... *glances back at the nearly naked Spencer, gaps his mouth open as if it protest, scoffs and storms out of the room*

Dalton: *rolls his eyes* It's pathetic how some men are uncomfortable with their sexuality....

Gerard: *successfully convinces the gay couple to go on the retreat, has them sign up and put a down payment, sends them on their merry way with their little packets*

Cameron: *walks back in and sits in the chair, putting her phone in her pocket as she goes* Alright, everything's sorted on my end... Tomorrow I'm to meet your boss? How about I pick you up from your home--after I drop you off this afternoon, of course.
Back to top Go down
Kurreh

Kurreh

PostSubject: Re: The Soup Can Kids [M]   The Soup Can Kids [M] - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 11:45 pm

Keri: You HAVE to call him!

Billy: * watches Ava as she runs off, closes both doors and crosses to the drivers side to hop in, shifts out of park and pulls out of the drop off area*

Torin: * mixes all of his dry ingredients, adds egg and milk, whips all of it together*

Lexi: *runs to bathroom and grabs his favorite and most expensive conditioning treatment, strips to his skivvys and dashes to the living room to crank up the stereo, dances back to the bathroom*

Asher: * only move in between each shot, bites her tongue when a certain famous model dashes into the set in the middle of a picture*

Naomi: I'm here. We can start.

Spencer: *widens his stance when Dalton taps his foot* Nope. No tattoos. No piercings.* accepts the suit and the money, doesn't flinch or blush when Brad barges in, sets the suit down to redress, pockets the money and chuckles as Brad flies out of the office* You're very bold, sir.

Nate: *can't stop the eye twitch that starts when Naomi barges in, covers his scowl with a fake smile* Actually, it already started. Without you, Naomi. We kind of had to since we have to meet a deadline. We need to re-do the picture that you walked in on, so if you don't mind waiting at the side of the set, please?

Naomi: *mouth wide open* F-Fine. * removes herself from the set, sits in a chair off to the side and complains to her agent*

Hayden: *drools, snaps out of it, stares at the documents on his desk*

Brae: *happily clocks out when her shift is over, runs to the break room and tugs open her locker, changes into her normal clothes and quickly counts what she made in tips, smiles excitedly when she realizes she finally has enough for the hospital bill*

Kristian: That if they let me out of here. Would you mind finding the doctor? See if you could figure out my scan results?
Back to top Go down
KayronicJayster
Admin
KayronicJayster

PostSubject: Re: The Soup Can Kids [M]   The Soup Can Kids [M] - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 2:16 am

Aaron: *nods, even though he knows his sister can't see him*

Kay: I will! I will *grins* I'll talk to y'all later, on the way to school. LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!

Aaron: love you too!!!

Mikey: *makes a rude noise with his mouth, somewhere between a sigh and lip sputtering and rolls his eyes, throwing his pencil down on his desk, he just wasn't feeling it today*

Duke: *holds his jaw firm, clenching his teeth together as the Naomi lady butts into the shot; rolls his eyes*

Andy: *isn't sure why all the models seem to look angry, stares at the strange woman that sits down after interrupting the shoot; is kind of in the dark here*

Dalton: It pays to be bold *smiles at Spencer* you won't find me mambi pambing about like some people who work here *referring to Hayden with his Bradley infatuation which is oh-too-obvious to most of the perceptive workers around here* Anyway, I'm sure you heard what Bradley said... *motions to the paperwork on his desk* in your leisure time take a look at them, I'm sure Hayden needs them at the end of the day, but... for now... find an intern to get me something ordered from PF Changs, they'll know what I want, and you should probably take care to ask them in case I get tired of making them do my bidding. *looks at his screen again*

Pike: *stares at Nate, admiring the amount of guts he just used to say something to probably one of the most bitchy models known in the business, smiles to himself as he re-takes the picture*

Bradley: *takes a five minute breather before walking back into his boss's desk, sits in the chair across from him, awaiting his next direction*

Gerard: *does some boring paperwork, wonders to himself about a few things--his thoughts frequently go back to that pretty little lady that works at hooters*

Cameron: *nods* sure! I'll be back in a moment *gets up, wanders out into the hallway, darts to the nurses' station* Hello, hi, my girlfriend is in room seven... she was wondering how long it will take for the doctor to see her with the results....

Nurse: *glances around, goes to ask someone*
Back to top Go down
Kurreh

Kurreh

PostSubject: Re: The Soup Can Kids [M]   The Soup Can Kids [M] - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 2:28 am

Keri: *turns to Aaron* I wonder what my brother has gotten into? *gasps* The vodka!!

Billy: * takes the scenic route to her school, happy with himself for making her so excited*

Torin: * licks the spoon when he's finished, smiles to himself, preheats the oven, looks for another bottle of liquor to consume*

Lexi: * turns on the faucet, wets his hair and shampoos*

Asher: *smiles when Nate tells off Naomi, loves her fearless older brother, regains her composure and gets back into work mode*

Naomi: *complains to her agent, scowls at Nate*

Spencer: Sir yes sir. * grabs the stack of papers, excuses himself and leaves to flag down an intern, asks about Dalton's PF Changs usual*

Nate: *doesn't care how famous she is, or if she's his elder, respect is respect, places his hand on Pike's shoulder and quickly moves it* Uh..Uhm... i-if you're ready then go ahead and uhm, redo that.

Hayden: * blinks up at Bradley, spaces out looking at his assistants gorgeous face, wonders how long before he could wine and dine him at the party*

Brae: *walks casually to the atm, splits her tips in half and deposits one half in her own account, the other half into Clayton's account*

Kristian: *smiles, enjoying the company of her new friend*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Soup Can Kids [M]   The Soup Can Kids [M] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Soup Can Kids [M]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hidden Realms :: Role Playing :: Slice of Life-
Jump to: