Hidden Realms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hidden Realms

This site is predominantly an RP site, but side banter is always welcome. Please enjoy your stay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Earth fall

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyzire

Kyzire

Earth fall Empty
PostSubject: Earth fall   Earth fall EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 9:33 pm

His wings ripped and torn asunder he falls to the earth his long hair once golden blond already fading to black his eyes formerly a brilliant gold descend into crimson a sign of one cast out. he crashes hard into the ground assaulted by emotions far stronger than he ever felt i all his existance. he raises his head to the skys and screams with rage. reaching back he tears the remnants of his once beautiful white wings from his back only to have them replaced by jet black leathery wings. he didnt know it was in him this darkness that now fuels him returning his body to... its new shape. he looks round at the woods smelling the air to get some sence of his present location. calming himself he focuses on at least appearing human even though he knew he was more then them. he begins to wander remembering how he was set up for a crime he didnt commit all because he dared voice an opinion on the existance of 'halflings' those born of both worlds.
Back to top Go down
http://moonlitrose.tumblr.com/
KayronicJayster
Admin
KayronicJayster

Earth fall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earth fall   Earth fall EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 12:05 am

It was a miserable existence, being adopted and being moved from home to home because of 'behavioral problems' which stemmed from her hatred of authority. She was beautiful, beyond so, her hair was dark, her skin fair, her eyes deep. She had curves that begged to be observed, but she kept herself hidden behind baggy clothes.

She wandered the street, baggy boy jeans hung from her hips, tightly crimped by a belt, a black sweatshirt with green good charlotte letters on her trickery, taped down chest. Her hair was cut short, buzzed, and to any other person in the world she just looked like a very pretty boy. She could handle that, she could also handle the knife she clasped so tightly in the dual pocket at her front. She glanced down the street as she walked across--begging, pleading for someone to do something, anything.

It was a week to her 18th birthday, a week until she could tell her foster parents when and where to stick it. She smirked to herself as she crossed the threshold of a rough-neck dive bar. She sat at the table, taking of her beanie, and rubbed the scruffy inch of dark wiry brown hair. Her forest green eyes darted across the top shelf as she licked her lips, bobbing slightly to the music that consumed the scene. It smelled like freedom in here: suds, smokes, and sweat. A girl came up on her, rubbing her hands over where her collarbone would be if she were wearing a tank-top; she did not swat the girl away, but she wasn't quite into her either--neutral, in fact, neutral with all of the sexes because if you trust one you'll be shit on. If you trust anyone you'll be damaged by them.

The drunk girl grabbed her drink and wandered off, without so much as a 'come join me,' or whispers of sexual advancement.

Tonight seemed to be going better than expected.

She ordered a hard drink, something manly, something strong. There was no carding in this place, even though the bar owner knew she was under age. She knocked back the shot and spun around in her bar seat. Her eyes drifted lazily over each patron in the place. Each one had a weakness, a tell, she smiled as guessed them all, then spun around to order another drink.

Back to top Go down
http://ArdentlyFictitious.deviantart.com/
Kyzire

Kyzire

Earth fall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earth fall   Earth fall EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 9:03 am

he walks into the bar a sense of some kind of presence emminating from the place. his long hair flows down his back loose his tattered robes already having changed into something more ... earth appropriate tight black jeans and a mesh shirt showing off his amazing body to full effect his biker style boots only helped to accentuate his tall stature, he was, after all 6'6'' he glances around seeing mostly self centered men trying to drown their sorrow and then he spots her, and he know's its a her despite how much it appeared that she was trying to hide the fact, it was not anything most people would notice but it was there in her. she held herself slightly different. he takes a seat across the bar from her and orders himself as he put it the strongest thing they had. as he knocks it back he smiles at her
Back to top Go down
KayronicJayster
Admin
KayronicJayster

Earth fall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earth fall   Earth fall EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 9:09 pm

She didn't shoot this one back, instead, she swished it around like most alcoholic locals did when they were thinking about something. She exhaled upwards, through mostly pursed lips which ruffled, very slightly, the roots of her hair.

Something shifted in the room, the air, the presence of another. Her eyes shifted slowly from the rim of her glass to across the bar where sat a man staring and smiling at her. She quickly averted eye contact and went to make sure her knife was still in her jacket pocket. Not this time. It wasn't going to happen this time.

She pushed the shooter glass away from her and ordered something else, something with ice. She quickly pulled a cube out once she received her new drink, putting it in her mouth, sucking on it for a moment before chewing on it. She consciously glanced over at the man staring at her--the unease was killing her, and her fun was starting to run out.

She knocked back the drink, throwing forty dollars down, then made her way out of the bar, catching every shadow as she went--but she felt those eyes on her, those burning eyes. She began to run once she was out the door. It was a fast reaction, so she stumbled at first, but once she got to speed she didn't slow down. Her heart pounded painfully in her chest, her anxiety was increasing with every step. IF she looked back, she knew he'd be there, if she looked back she knew she'd have to use the knife.
Back to top Go down
Kyzire

Kyzire

Earth fall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earth fall   Earth fall EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 9:19 pm

he follows her out of the bar unsure of why she's running but intrigued by the power he senses from her. he follows far enough behind so as not to scare her, or so he hopes.

he glances up as he feels a disturbance above him a power eclipsing that which he feels from her. "GET DOWN" he screams launching himself at her knocking her clear as a flaming arrow lands mere centimeters from where she was standing moments before. its then that he realizes she's one of THEM a halfling though on which side he is unsure at the moment. "dont get up" he whispers in her ear "i'll protect you" he stands up focusing though instead of getting the firebrand he was expecting he produced a blade of pure shadow his black wings leaped from his back as brands grow across his body. he stares round at the sky looking for the shooter.
Back to top Go down
KayronicJayster
Admin
KayronicJayster

Earth fall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earth fall   Earth fall EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 11:16 pm

Before she even knew what was happening she was shoved to the ground, she felt the knife slide from out of her hand onto the concrete about four or five feet away, just out of her reaching distance. She whimpered and felt herself go cold, as if it was happening all over again. She closed her eyes and tried to will the fear away... But all she could hear was the sound of her heart pounding in her ears, her desperate breaths as she struggled beneath him.

And then he whispered into her ear: "dont get up....i'll protect you"

For some reason, her eyes opened slowly, and she believed him--she shouldn't she knows she shouldn't... but those were not the words she heard last time, that tone of voice, a protecting, delicate toned voice, was not what she experienced last time.

She watched him stand, her eyes growing wider with every passing minute--wings sprouted from his shoulder blades, leathery, black, hideous things, and burn marks like tattoos took over parts of his upper arms, and what part of his neck she could see from behind his long flowing mane. She rubbed her eyes in disbelief, pinched herself on the wrist.

She was panting and afraid, her eyes fell on the level of the dark sky, where his eyes seemed poised, waiting. She dare not speak, she dare not move. Whatever was going on right now, dream or not, she didn't want to mess everything up by doing what she was told not to do.

That was strange. She smiled a little to herself, if it were anyone else telling her what to do she'd tell them to fuck off... but this... creature... this... beast... she looked over him, appraising him--she suspected he was a deamon, one of her foster mothers was very religious, and he seemed to fit the bill--she snickered a little to herself, yes, she was the spawn of Satan after all, and this deamon was probably here to protect and collect her... how perfect.

Back to top Go down
Kyzire

Kyzire

Earth fall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earth fall   Earth fall EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 6:47 am

He leaped to the sky his wings beating furiously against the air the shadowy blade leaving trails behind him as he flits left and right swatting arrows out of the sky as he goes higher. he aims for the clouds knowing that is where they will be. his powerful wings get him there faster than he ever thought possible with his old wings. flicking the blade forward it gets blocked by the other angels blade that leaped forth to replace the bow. they begin an elegant dance of death each of them buffeted by the air coming from the others wings. After a furious clash they are blown apart by the force of the crash.

he pauses for a moment thinking and his sword morphs into a much longer and more slender blade. he launches himself back into the frey his longer blade moving far faster than it should possibly be with its length. he spins it parrying the angels guard slipping around his defenses slashing deep into the left wing joint. as the angel beings to spiral down he wraps his wings around himself going into a spiral fall arms out stretched the katana shifting into a dagger. he plunges it into the angels back dragging it down ending the angel who falls in a shower of ash. he lands lightly in front of the girl and offers her a hand the dagger winking back into nonexistance. "are you ok?" he asks softly
Back to top Go down
KayronicJayster
Admin
KayronicJayster

Earth fall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earth fall   Earth fall EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 10:38 pm

She watched, in silent intrigue, her brain told her to be afraid, to be terrified, to run--run now, run as fast as she could before something else bad happened to her, but she stayed. She watched the battle unblinking, and when the Angel fell from heaven and was staked, like the vampires she had seen on so many TV shows, it burst into a dusty lack of existence; in that moment she felt a tremor of petrifying fear flow through her body.

She licked her lips, which were quite dry by now, her mouth had been slightly ajar the entire time. She shook her head as he walked towards her. She stood on her own, rejecting his help and put up her bravest face. Her posture was that of a victim, she knew it just as well as he did and she shook her head again, covering her ears as if someone had been screaming at her.

"Wh... what the... what the fuck was that? what the fuck are you? what the fuck do you want with me?!?!" she started screaming. She also started jumping up and down with her ears covered, she shook her head in disbelief, and her breathing started to increase in speed, she felt dizzy. She sat back down, hard, on the concrete and looked up at the man--creature--beast--whatever the hell it was, and her eyes were moist with tears. She wasn't sad, she wasn't angry, she was sort of scared, but she couldn't process anything--her tears were just out of confusion.

"What are you? What do you want with me?!" she kept repeating. She patted around for her knife, found it, and flicked it open. "Don't come any closer to me, do you hear me, I will cut you... just... stay there... explain yourself... tell me what the hell is going on... what the fuck are you?!?!"

She was hysterical at this point, hyperventilating, shaking. It was only a matter of time before she passed out. Her consciousness faded from her, the last thing she remembered seeing was his face looming over her, the touch of the back of his hand stroking her hair from her forehead, and then she felt like she was being lifted into the sky, to float away from this sick, twisted dream. She sighed in relief as she floated away, hoping and praying that whatever this was it was just all a nightmare: that she'd wake up in her mother and father's house, with her kid brother pestering her to take him to the park. Yes, it would be glorious to wake up and have everything be normal.
Back to top Go down
Kyzire

Kyzire

Earth fall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earth fall   Earth fall EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 2:42 pm

He picks her up smiling as she drifts out of consciousness flying her back to her home. The location of which he plucked from her mind. He lays her genitally down on her bed and sits next to her waiting for her to come back to consciousness so he can explain what he is and what she is to become.

Meanwhile Valrarial, Leader of the powers (aka heavens death squad), waits for a report from the angel he sent out to dispose of a rather strong feeling unawakened nephalim. she knows there is no way that this ... filth could have stopped one of her men not without help at least. Thinking she wonders if THAT angel could have intervineened after all he fell close to her location.
Back to top Go down
KayronicJayster
Admin
KayronicJayster

Earth fall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earth fall   Earth fall EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 6:56 pm

When her eyes opened she smiled for a moment--she seriously thought she was home with HER family, but once she blinked a few times she knew EXACTLY where she was, and that only confirmed that wishes, prayers, and all of that silly rubbish NEVER come true.

She glanced around groggily, rubbing the back of her head as if she had suffered some sort of cranium injury; there was a small cut on her hand from where she was gripping the knife so tightly.

Once she got re-acquainted with her surrounding she stared at him. Logic would tell her to scream, but her eyes got wide and when her mouth opened nothing came out. Nothing at all. She quickly shut her mouth and gulped, pulling the sheets over her head like a child would to keep the boogie man from getting them.
Back to top Go down
Kyzire

Kyzire

Earth fall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earth fall   Earth fall EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 7:07 pm

He backs away from her to give her the most room possible "I am a fallen angel. A true fallen angel. most who are banished from heaven are unable to truly fall to become as i was. most just become shadows of their former selves. I protected you out of pure instinct. I believe, though i cannot say for certain yet that you are a Nephalim a child of angel/fallen/demon and human. Very rare that they are born and well... the favorite prey for a certian band of angels. They believe your kind are a blight on the earth. i myself said your kind are a blessing proof of the beauty of such unions proof of gods love and maybe even the next stage of humans.

Valrarial slams a fist into the wall when she realizes that he must have interfered with the cleansing of the earth. she summons two other angels "find them i want his wings" she bellows
Back to top Go down
KayronicJayster
Admin
KayronicJayster

Earth fall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earth fall   Earth fall EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 4:42 pm

"A fallen angel...?" she said after several moments of silence. "I would say prove it, but... the leathery wings, I guess... give it away..."

She looked miserably towards her window.

"Why would you bring me back here to tell me this? You could've kidnapped me... taken me to a cave... disposed of me as an act of mercy before those other Angels find me..."

She shook her head.

"This can't be real... you can't be real... You're probably a figment of my fractured imagination.... I'm spoiled goods, even if there was a God, if there were angels and demons... I wouldn't be one of them... I'm not strong, I'm strong willed, but I'm not strong... I allowed myself to be put into a tragic situation, and I didn't have a moment of clarity or a moment where I just suddenly sprouted wings and cut my attackers...."

She went silent again as those memories stirred inside of her. She clenched her teeth together and batted back tears.

"...manhood...off," she croaked. "So... what you're saying doesn't make a lick of sense... I'm just a troubled youth with a bad attitude and a fucked up past... and you're probably some sick, strange, enigma that my brain decided to make for me to interact with because, for the most part, I'm very antisocial."
Back to top Go down
Kyzire

Kyzire

Earth fall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earth fall   Earth fall EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 5:21 pm

"My name, is Sammael, and I thought i'd made it clear that I believe your kind should flushish so therefore I have decided that i shall protect you... at least till one of those bastards gets their swords on me lol. Don't suppose you've got any hard liquor round here do you? its been a while since I had a decent drink" he laughs watching her reaction.

"you want proof of what you are? you wont be able to touch it yet but close your eyes and look for something that is both a part of you and yet not. i know its there i can feel it in you"
Back to top Go down
KayronicJayster
Admin
KayronicJayster

Earth fall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earth fall   Earth fall EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 1:53 am

She looked at him as if he was speaking foreign to her, she shook her head. She goes to say something about him being an Angel, wanting to more, but she stops herself... surely it'd pan out, right?

This may be her only chance to get away from her circumstances too... yes... she could probably start a new life... and as far as she was aware he was as close a thing to a friend she's had.... ever.

She stood slowly and went to her drawer, starting to pack all of her clothes and all of her money in a medium sized black duffle bag. She glances back at him and sighs after a few moments.

"We should get out of here... I only have a week left on my sentence with THESE people anyway, so... they won't miss me if I'm gone again... they'll probably count it as a blessing, and where we're going there's plenty of booze and broads, you can get your jollies off too, for the very first time 'Samael'," she says with a sarcastic tone when she speaks his name. She smiles quirkily at him and throws him a warn hoodie jacket.

"Oh, and if you're going to look like a rough neck around this city, you should not go for the 1980's gay bondage thing, you'll get a shit ton of guys hitting on you, and I can't have that..."
Back to top Go down
Kyzire

Kyzire

Earth fall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earth fall   Earth fall EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 6:23 am

"how about this then?" he asks glancing round his clothes changing to match those of a major hottie in one of her posters that he wears even better than he did. "is this better for you" he smiles even going as far as to pose like the poster.
Back to top Go down
KayronicJayster
Admin
KayronicJayster

Earth fall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earth fall   Earth fall EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 12:44 am

She looked him over, then glanced at the poster, trying to stifle the gut-busting roar of laughter falling from her lips. She shook her head and walked up to him with her chest poked out like she was a big tough man.

She then reached up and tapped him, playfully, on the nose.

"You are a very peculiar Angel, you know that right?" she laughed. "But, sure, that'll do just fine, I suppose."

She walked back to her suitcase, closed it, latched it, then walked back over to him, handing the case to him.

"If you drop it I'll kill you, I've got something very precious to me in there and I can't have it damaged. We'll head out the window, from wince we came...?"
Back to top Go down
Kyzire

Kyzire

Earth fall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earth fall   Earth fall EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 7:30 am

"you'll kill me?" he laughs "no you wont kill me you're not ready yet not ready by half"

he forms shadowcuffs that attach one end to his wrist one end to the case. "better?" he laughs flicking his hair around "lets get out of here i know where we can go i've got some ... friends ... down here who i'm sure would be simply fascinated with you."
Back to top Go down
KayronicJayster
Admin
KayronicJayster

Earth fall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earth fall   Earth fall EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 6:35 pm

"I'd... punch you in the head, how's that?" she stuck her tongue out and rolled her eyes.

"Yeah, that's better, mister...." she said, acting all hard, crossing her arms like a hoodie, then she shook her head. "So... I'm going to be gawked at and prodded now? I'm already considered a freak as it is... look at me, do I look like a girl to you?!"

She hopped out of her window onto the roof, glancing back at him.

"Oh... and... make sure they don't touch me, i'm being real, I get violent when people touch me."

She hopped off the roof and onto the ground with grace and accuracy--she'd done it so many times now that the impact didn't bother her at all. She rolled a little ways, got up, brushed herself off and started walking towards the street.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Earth fall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earth fall   Earth fall Empty

Back to top Go down

Earth fall
Page 1 of 1