Hidden Realms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hidden Realms

This site is predominantly an RP site, but side banter is always welcome. Please enjoy your stay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Angel Fall

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kyzire

Kyzire

Angel Fall Empty
PostSubject: Angel Fall   Angel Fall EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 9:12 am

Wings torn asunder he kneels before the council of elders defiance clear on his face even as he knows what his actions will have condemned him to. “You have been found guilty of interfering with humanity Azikial and you know what the punishment for that is. Do you have any last words” asks the lead elder who sits in judgment.

“indeed I do” says Azikial standing straight “I demand the right to choose my punishment through combat. I wish to Fall so choose my opponent”

“one as softhearted as you choosing to evoke the old ways” says one of the other elders “so be it then” says the lead elder “Balakai come forth you shall face him”

“why do you always have to make problems Az? You were my best friend but you could never stay out of trouble but this time you’ve gone too far” says Balakai coming forth from the crowd

“bring forth the chain” says the third and final of the elders. “connect the combatants”
A burley angel steps forward clutching a long heavy chain with a manacle on each end. One connects to Azikial’s left arm the other to Balakai’s right.
“choose your weapon Azikial and choose well” says the lead elder

“I choose the Scorpion Gauntlets” he says smiling as they are brought out.

Balakai smiles “I knew you’d choose them it always was our best weapon wasn’t it?”

“indeed it was friend and I would not have this fight with any lesser weapon.” smiles Azikial donning them. The gauntlets are an unusual weapon to say the least. Heavily armored with a nasty surprise on the surface. Above the fingers is secreted a small blade sticking out a short length that can extend further with the push of a button secreted in the palm. The key to fighting with such a weapon is obviously timing when to deploy the blade too soon and you loose the advantage too late and you’ve missed your chance.

The stride back the chain going to the full extension it can and begin to pace round each other each looking for a weakness in the other. They give tugs trying to cause the other to stumble yet they are each prepared for this. While waiting for the first attack to come they find themselves thinking back on all the other times they’ve done this. Back when they were training this sight was non too uncommon. The sounds of the crowd beginning to whisper reminds them even more of the training as they both excelled in the so called ‘unarmed’ combat especially with this particular weapon.
Back to top Go down
http://moonlitrose.tumblr.com/

Angel Fall
Page 1 of 1