Hidden Realms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hidden Realms

This site is predominantly an RP site, but side banter is always welcome. Please enjoy your stay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Somewhere between Here and Normal [M]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyzire

Kyzire

Somewhere between Here and Normal [M] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Somewhere between Here and Normal [M]   Somewhere between Here and Normal [M] - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 10:53 pm

"Tharrik" she says "that bastard slaughtered my mother and masquraded as my fathers friend" she allows herself to be lead on "since that night i have long searched for word of my father if only to tell him of mothers fate yet no whisper of him has ever reached my ear... as though he were hiding from me or worse though.. that doesnt bare thinking about"
Back to top Go down
http://moonlitrose.tumblr.com/
KayronicJayster
Admin
KayronicJayster

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere between Here and Normal [M]   Somewhere between Here and Normal [M] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 1:17 am

"Perhaps he's so covert somewhere, or has found a substantial new life, that he doesn't place himself into these stupid matters any longer?" he suggests, taking a sharp turn left, directing her as he goes.

As they walk down this street the sun begins to rise, the streets begin to build with humans and creatures and all the like--that can travel in the daytime--and the city begins to give birth to the sounds of a typical morning commute. He's lived here nearly ten years, now, and still... nothing quite settles his nerves until he's in his home--right atop his shop--which just so happens to be at the very 'dead end' of this street.
Back to top Go down
http://ArdentlyFictitious.deviantart.com/
Kyzire

Kyzire

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere between Here and Normal [M]   Somewhere between Here and Normal [M] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 1:22 am

"loving the new digs" she says with a hint of a smile "quite interesting" she smiles picking up a few of the trinkets he has for sale.

"i bet the customers are something else aren't they?" she pauses looking at a certain section "oh please please please tell me you do not have wiccans in here?" she asks saying Wiccan with as much distane as possible "I mean honestly they can barely make a breeze they dont even deserve to be called practitioners... bunch of exhibitionists if you ask me getting naked for every little occasion I mean how would you like it if I got naked every time I cast more than a small spell?"
Back to top Go down
KayronicJayster
Admin
KayronicJayster

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere between Here and Normal [M]   Somewhere between Here and Normal [M] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 1:32 am

He wandered around his shoppe with her, silently observing her candid sense of self-proclamation in spell craft. A twitch in his eye was followed by a pervy little smile. The thoughts running in his head were indecent at best and he chuckled darkly, never taking his pastel bi-eyes off of her.

"Wiccans serve their purpose, and they pay a ridiculous amount to access dearly departed family members on the other side," he shrugs. "I don't mind taking advantage of naivety."
Back to top Go down
Kyzire

Kyzire

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere between Here and Normal [M]   Somewhere between Here and Normal [M] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 1:37 am

"I'll let you off with it this time" she says "but you start thinking pervy things like that round me too much and I may have to deal with you" she says pounding a fist into her hand "I can always tell when your thinking perverted things"

"MROWWWW" comes from out of nowhere as a certain black cat who pounces as if from no where changing before their eyes into a rather thin looking dark haired girl who looks far younger than she is well looks mostly like a girl other than of course her remaining ears and tail which she forgot to shift. She glomps Alisha "I like you you smell nice and you gave me food nya"
Back to top Go down
KayronicJayster
Admin
KayronicJayster

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere between Here and Normal [M]   Somewhere between Here and Normal [M] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 2:02 am

"I mean... I can't really hell---o.... Neko thingy...?" he started, then shifted his focus.

"Erm... can we help you with... something...?" he clears his throat. "A flea bath, perhaps?"

He chuckles at his own joke, but realizes he's the only one entertained. He stuffs his hands into his pants pockets and sighs.

"Anyway, I've been up for forty-eight hours, I need to sleep... for a little while..."
Back to top Go down
Kyzire

Kyzire

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere between Here and Normal [M]   Somewhere between Here and Normal [M] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 2:07 am

"my names Felicia" she says running over and hugging him completely unheading of the fact that she is infact totally naked "you're nice too be my dad?"

"spirited little beast isn't she?" asks Alisha raising an eyebrow "I think a shopping trip is on the cards after all we cant have someone who looks twelve running round here naked people WILL start to talk I'm sure"

"I'll have you know I'm 18" says Felicia sticking out her tongue "we just age slower and you dont look much over 16 yourself"

"suuuuure I do" retorts Alisha "thats why i've never yet been carded for beer"
Back to top Go down
KayronicJayster
Admin
KayronicJayster

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere between Here and Normal [M]   Somewhere between Here and Normal [M] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 2:16 am

He coughs miserably as blood begins to pool in his mouth from the wounds that--up until now--were being ignored. He groans, pats the naked neko on the back and shrugs.

"Sure, we can play house... she'll be your mom, I'll be your dad," He mumbles pathetically, fumbling for his wallet in his back pocket, pulling out one of his many credit cards and flicking it at Alisha. "In the mean time... you two go shopping while I recoup. I'll open the shop at five tonight, I suppose... and... while you're looking for clothes, maybe some anti-aging cream for the girl who never got carded, aye?"

He winks and chuckles at the impending reaction of Alisha.
Back to top Go down
Kyzire

Kyzire

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere between Here and Normal [M]   Somewhere between Here and Normal [M] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 2:26 am

She charges over smacking him hard in the ribs "you were saying?" she asks delighting at the grunt "now if you'll apologise I might even see fit to healing you so your bones dont set funny"

"don't hurt daddy" says Felicia

"shouldn't you have blond or white hair?" she asks snickering a little

"huh?" asks Felicia confused

"ask 'daddy' to explain" retorts Alisha
Back to top Go down
KayronicJayster
Admin
KayronicJayster

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere between Here and Normal [M]   Somewhere between Here and Normal [M] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 2:32 am

"I mean, I can't really see you in this realm anyway, you know, but..." he grunts, holding his side and slumping over exaggeratedly. "But I was just kidding, sorry to offend..."

He shakes his head at the Neko.

"Alisha's just being ornery, she gets this way one week out of four," he throws a sideways smug smile at Alisha and ducks to avoid another devastating blow to his already wound covered body.

"Can you fix me up before you go, I can give you something to put on her so she's not... you know... causing a scene among the prudes of the world."
Back to top Go down
Kyzire

Kyzire

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere between Here and Normal [M]   Somewhere between Here and Normal [M] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 2:36 am

"Just as long as you ARE sorry now lay down on the couch" she instructs "now we can do this the easy way or the fast way which do you want" she smiles wickedly

Felicia follows curling up by his side as though to protect him
Back to top Go down
KayronicJayster
Admin
KayronicJayster

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere between Here and Normal [M]   Somewhere between Here and Normal [M] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 2:39 am

"I AM sorry," he says--his voice just vaguely tinted with sarcasm.

He lays down on the couch and smiles deviously at Alisha, patting Felicia awkwardly as she curls up beside him.

"I mean, pain without love is a tragedy, don't you think?" he smirks. "I'd like it the easy way if I'm being honest. I'm too exhausted to... y'know... put any more mental walls up to convince myself otherwise."

Last edited by KayronicJayster on Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kyzire

Kyzire

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere between Here and Normal [M]   Somewhere between Here and Normal [M] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 2:44 am

"awe boo" she says "you ruin all my fun" she pouts coming down and kissing him softly plunging him deep into a magickly induced sleep where nothing at all will be felt "well licia we'll have to give him a few to let it sink in first so fancy a snack?"

"oooooo food" grins Felica "yeah please"

"why do I feel you are going to eat us out of house and home?" she asks sardonically

"I don't eat THAT much" she says grinning "honest"

"yeah and I'm a tuna fish" mutters Alisha under her breath heading to where she assumes a kitchen would be to rustle up some food
Back to top Go down
KayronicJayster
Admin
KayronicJayster

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere between Here and Normal [M]   Somewhere between Here and Normal [M] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 12:03 pm

With her kiss he was encased in a comfortably numb darkness. He was aware of all that was around him which was a void in space, but near to his left there was a grey patch that seemed to be growing bigger and bigger. Before he had time to turn away he was ensnared into a memory. The earth was bare here, sand and dirt and not a tree for miles. He wandered for a moment, then realized where he was. Home.

To his left, in the distance, was the woods he grew up in. To the right, if he walked far enough would be a sea side. He took a deep breath and walked forward, to where he knew the village would be. He used to have this nightmare every night the first century. Every single night.

Without even meaning to, he flickered into the other realm. Everything turned to inverse, light was dark, it was terrifying to an untrained mind, but he was alright in it. He walked into the village. Dark pillars of people did their thing. He would learn in his childhood that that was people, they were ugly, they had no color to them because their spirits were not ripe. And then, bump, into a ethereal person, she was missing half her face, a noose around her neck.

If he were still a child he'd jump, cry, scream. But he was used to this by now, desensitized by it. A soft smile took his face and he spoke to the dead girl.

"Can I help you?"

The girl looked at him, made an ungodly, hollowed-throat scream.

He laughed, shook his head.

"This is stupid, I was never able to help you because I was scared of you..."

She kept screaming.

The dream progressed that he'd run away, but he decided to explore this realm a little more.

He could sense others here. He could feel them like the beat of his heart. He wandered past the screaming girl to a young man with an ax in his head. A warrior who failed. He shook his hand and continued, feeling the warrior follow behind him before drifting off. Spirits had perimeters. These ones in this village couldn't go far because they were still dying. They couldn't move on from the pain, the agony that ended them, even though some of them have been here for several hundred years.

He sat at the fountain and dipped his finger in. The scene changed again to blindingly bright light. He squinted and sighed, scratching his chin as he peered into the water.

"Of all the stupid dreams," he laughed at the water.
Back to top Go down
Kyzire

Kyzire

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere between Here and Normal [M]   Somewhere between Here and Normal [M] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 3:54 pm

She comes out with seven sandwiches takes just one for herself before handing the rest off to Felicia. "I'll need you to keep very still" she says "at least till I'm done I don't ... ok well he doesn't want me to have to break his bones again"

"ok" replies Felicia eating them all in no time flat before curling up for a cat nap.
'that's her out the way' thinks Alisha 'and now to work'

she lays her hands over his prone body calling forth her power pushing it into his body forcing the bones to knit back together and the internal organs to sew back up. A long complicated process it takes over half an hour but eventually he's as good as new.

she blows slowly into his ear smiling as he shudders awake.
Back to top Go down
KayronicJayster
Admin
KayronicJayster

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere between Here and Normal [M]   Somewhere between Here and Normal [M] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 5:08 pm

"I DIDN'T TOUCH THE AHMENOPHUS!" he squeaked, looking up with her with wide eyes.

He laughed nervously then smiled up at her.

"Oh, it's just you... why'd you make me relive my childhood, huh? that wasn't very nice..."

He sat up slowly, raking his fingertips through his hair. He sighed, and stretched.

"Guess I don't need a nap now, though, eh?" He laughed. "I can open the shop early for the common people!"
Back to top Go down
Kyzire

Kyzire

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere between Here and Normal [M]   Somewhere between Here and Normal [M] - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 3:49 am

"sure you didn't" she says laughing "thousands would believe you but I don't"

"whatsa Ahenmawhatsit daddy" asks Felicia waking up from her cat nap and tilting her head cutely to the side

"go on then daddy explain away if you can" she smiles folding her arms determined to wait for his responce before going.
Back to top Go down
KayronicJayster
Admin
KayronicJayster

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere between Here and Normal [M]   Somewhere between Here and Normal [M] - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 7:59 pm

He allowed his hand to slide down to the base of his neck where he squeezed and pulled a strange looking concentration face.

"Uhm... a... uhm... Ahmenophus is... an Egyptian relic said to have insurmountable amounts of energy used for spellwork, or ritual..." he laughed nervously and looked at Alisha. "I really didn't some one was accusing me of doing so because it was missing from the dig site I was invited to... if I had the damn thing it'd be in my library, and I've been searching for it ever sense that day..."

He stands, at last, and smiles at the two of them.

"Anyway, I feel like a million bucks, what would you ladies like to do while I do my thing...?" he said, wandering slowly to the shop front, unlocking the shades and pushing them up as he does.

"I think you both should stick around for a little while, at least, there are interesting creatures that come through here between Fifteen-hundred hours and Three in the morning."
Back to top Go down
Kyzire

Kyzire

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere between Here and Normal [M]   Somewhere between Here and Normal [M] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 3:56 am

"oh fine" she says "I guess I'll have to do this the easy way" she reaches into her jacket and starts pulling things out that really shouldn't be able to fit. First comes a dagger far longer than would fit comfortably in a normal pocket "nope not it" she says putting it down, then a few books "oh come on" she pulls out a rather suspicious looking large egg before finally pulling out a small suitcase. "right then take a look through and find some you like i'll just have to fix it"

"kay" says Felicia with a grin digging through the bag

"WHAT?" says Alisha noticing how he is looking from the table to her "so I have pockets like Mrs Granger's bag"
Back to top Go down
KayronicJayster
Admin
KayronicJayster

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere between Here and Normal [M]   Somewhere between Here and Normal [M] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 11:52 am

He eyed the suspicious egg, taking a steady step closer to it.

"Uhm... that's not... what I... think it is... is it...?" he mumbled, glancing at Alisha with unease. "I mean... we can't have those HERE anymore... right?"

He watched the neko go through the suitcase and crossed his arms, giving Alisha a piercing look until she answered his question.
Back to top Go down
Kyzire

Kyzire

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere between Here and Normal [M]   Somewhere between Here and Normal [M] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 2:46 pm

"well that depends what you think it is does it not?" she asks "and yes i am planning on hatching it if thats what your asking" she smiles at him the sort of smile that melts hearts though of course it would have rather less of an effect on him.

"I LIKE THESE" yells the neko having pulled out like half the contense of the case.

"okay" she says casting a simple resizing spell "you owe me for the clothes"
Back to top Go down
KayronicJayster
Admin
KayronicJayster

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere between Here and Normal [M]   Somewhere between Here and Normal [M] - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 12:46 am

He frowns a little.

"Do you know what sorta trouble we'd get in if we attempted to reintroduce DRAGONS into this real?"

He shakes his head, grabs her wrist and the dragon egg--gently--and drags her to his basement which is more like an empty room with a large variety of doors. He opens the green one first, goes pale and slams it shut, locking it, taking out a little knife from his pocket and marking it as he continues around the room. At each door he closes and opens he leaves a mark. Eventually he ends up at a black door, which he opens, to find a void in space.

"You can hatch it in there..." he grumbles. "We can't have that thing HERE."
Back to top Go down
Kyzire

Kyzire

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere between Here and Normal [M]   Somewhere between Here and Normal [M] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 4:04 am

"come watch" she says stepping in there with the egg. "you'll like this bit of magic"

She sits down cross legged holding the egg in her lap, slowly she begins to become younger as the egg speeds towards maturity. Within a few minuets the ageing of a few years pass and the egg beings to shake. "ITS HATCHING" she squeels with delights as the shell cracks and out pops... a weird scruffy looking bird with red feathers.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU" she yells "YOU AINT NO DRAGON WHERES MY DRAGON YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE A DRAGON"
Back to top Go down
Kyzire

Kyzire

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere between Here and Normal [M]   Somewhere between Here and Normal [M] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 4:22 am

He stands in his small cell staring into the mirror as he fingers his scars his strange black eyes with white iris's stare back at him as his lips move naming each of the six hundred and sixty five names that go with the scars. One name, one kill no mistakes clean in clean out. As far as he knows he is the only one of his kind created by supernaturals to take out supernaturals who they deemed to be out of line. He was a combination of vampire lycan witch harpy and born of an elf. They call him a Chimera or Experiment two forty two as for a name well what need of a name has a weapon for that is all he is to them. He waits for his next order knowing this will be his final kill before they grow lax enough to allow him access to the target he truly wants a chance to strike at those that created him.

Quickly he spins to face the door his long silver hair flaring out behind him as he hears the key sliding into the lock. "My next target" he asks with a voice that sounds as though it comes from everywhere at once smiling at little at the disconcerting effect it has on their little messenger "leave it on the table and begon with you lest I decide you are to be a pre mission snack" he smiles showing his elongated canines to add to the effect.

Once he is alone once more he strides to the table with a predators grace. He glances at the face before him memorizing it as well as the scent from the piece of fabric. "Tristan Godrickson prepare to meet your end" he says to the empty room immolating the picture with a thought
Back to top Go down
KayronicJayster
Admin
KayronicJayster

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere between Here and Normal [M]   Somewhere between Here and Normal [M] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 1:30 am

"That's a... a..." his mouth suddenly got really dry. He tried to lick his lips, or swallow, but failed.

A crooked smile spread across his face and evolved into a childish grin.

He cleared his throat, clapped his hands excitedly, and squirmed around with his hands closed over themselves.

"It's a... Phoenix!!! They're all but extinct as far as I was aware and... bam... right here..."

He clapped his hands again and rubbed his hands together.

"PLEASE. LET. ME. HAVE. HIM. PLEASE." he forced the syllables--attempting to remain as calm as he could--he grabbed his collar and adjusted it a little. "Please, anything in my collection is yours. One artifact. Yours. Just.... please... I've always wanted a Phoenix."

She poked the boy again, her hand going completely through his shoulder for the five trillionth time. She frowned and flopped down in the chair beside him, which didn't budge or make any inclination that she was there with him.

The boy flipped the amulet over and squinted at the inscription on it--which wasn't written in English. He frowned at it, and continued his search. Eventually he found himself staring at the webpage of some metaphysical store about eight blocks from him. He figured, for sure he'd be able to fetch a pretty penny for what appeared to be a really dark ruby.

She crossed her arms and scoffed.

"There isn't really any such thing as witches, dummy, you're going to get ripped off selling that," she grumbled.

His legs swung over the building as he forced down a human liver sandwich. He tapped his phone a few times and read the messages that were there--one of which was from his employer. He smirked and nodded.

"I'd love to devour his soul," he chuckled, finishing off his sandwich, then leaping from the thirty story building, landing perfectly square on his feet. He adjusted his blazer and went about his way--he'd have to find out as much as he possibly could about this Tristan Godrickson... the best place would be the library, of course, where he could dabble on that contraption the humans created called the internet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere between Here and Normal [M]   Somewhere between Here and Normal [M] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Somewhere between Here and Normal [M]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hidden Realms :: Role Playing :: The Dustbin-
Jump to: