Hidden Realms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hidden Realms

This site is predominantly an RP site, but side banter is always welcome. Please enjoy your stay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Harry Potter Gen 2

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyzire

Kyzire

Harry Potter Gen 2 Empty
PostSubject: Harry Potter Gen 2   Harry Potter Gen 2 EmptySun May 22, 2011 9:22 pm

They stand with their parents staring up at the train that will take them to Hogwarts, the school where their parents learned their magic and where now they would be learning it all. Adrian stands by his mother his long jet black hair and pale skin looking almost like a male reflection of her, apart from his eyes, the right eye green the left eye blue. He glances over to his brother standing with their father. His blond hair and more tan complexion clearly favoring his dad. “that’s Potter over there boys.” says their farther pointing to a man with a rather unkempt hairstyle and his wife with flaming red hair.

“Ah Lance so you’re boys are off too I see?” comes a voice from behind the family

“oh yes Draco I forgot little Scorpius was starting this year too” smiles Lance “well boys looks like you’ve got one friend at least from the get go”

“Indeed father” smiles Adrian “I’m sure our friendship will only deepen during our years at school”

“she’s cute” mutters Kain

“who would that be bro?” says Adrian

“her” says Kain pointing to a fairly cute redhead

“she takes after her mother” says Draco glancing at her and then looking her mother up and down whistfully remembering hidden desires

“indeed she does” says Astoria giving them a slightly dirty look “I mean just look at that unruly hair”

“well come on kids best get on the train before it leaves” says Alissiana hurrying the twins forward

“and remember boys be good, or if you cant be good don’t get caught” laughs Lance waving the boys off.

Climbing onto the train the twins and Scorpius look for an empty cabin together. They settle down as the rest of the children board and they wave to their families as they wait for the journey to begin.
Back to top Go down
http://moonlitrose.tumblr.com/
KayronicJayster
Admin
KayronicJayster

Harry Potter Gen 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Gen 2   Harry Potter Gen 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 8:19 pm

Beneath the gentle hand of his mother, the young Albus walked warily towards the train. It was sort of a rush coming through the wall as he had, curious, really, he wondered how no muggle was able to see the actions: they did it in broad daylight for goodness sake!

The crowd around them was large, people bumping into people, some people standing in the middle to speak to each other. It was like a reunion of sorts, strange...

"Al, you might be sorted into Slytherin, what a laugh that would be!" laughed his older brother, James, already a year ahead of him, a member of Gryffindor house.

"I won't! I won't be in Slytherin," the wiry young boy cried in a heated panic, his pale cheeks glowed red as his eyes began tearing up. He had nightmares of being stuck in such an awful house. The house of the man who tried to kill his father TWICE!

"James, give it a rest!" their mother interrupted the two of them before James could say anything to embarrass his brother enough to tears.

"I only said he MIGHT be. There's nothing wrong with that," retorted the eldest son.

"Do not back-talk your mother, James," Harry spoke over his son. He glanced over to see that the white-blonde haired nemesis of his youth stood not fifteen feet from him, speaking to someone he didn't quite recognize from school, his strapping young son Scorpius, stood between the blonde man and his mother. Harry bowed his head once Draco's gaze met his, Draco obliged and mimicked the action. Frienemies... strange how things were able to change in such a period of time. Harry turned back to his youngest son and knelt to his level, taking his hands into his. " Albus Severus, you were named for two headmasters of Hogwarts. One of them was a Slytherin and he was probably the bravest man I ever knew."

"I still would rather be in Gryfindor," Albus said softly. His father ruffled his hair and spoke to his mother.

Little Albus broke free of his mother's grasp with a sigh and wandered a little, not to far, as he was too afraid he'd get swept away and not be able to say good-bye. His eldest brother was too busy being the attention getter anyway, speaking of how he couldn't wait to do something-or-other with his so-and-so friends. Albus glanced around, trying to find someone, anyone, that he could possibly recognize. It didn't take too long, his uncle and aunt came into view, noticed him, then b-lined towards the Potters.

Uncle Ron stood quite tall, taller than Al's father, in fact, his wife, Aunt Hermione, was nearly the height of his mother, the four adults began speaking their pleasantries, saying a brief 'hi' to their nephews and niece. Behind Aunt Hermione stood a young boy, shyly peeking from behind her coat tail. Albus smiled at him and waved, to which the little boy hid again. Albus sighed and shook his head when the strawberry blonde cousin named Rose glomped him. She squeezed her significantly shorter same-age cousin in her arms and beamed from ear to ear.

"Seems we're finally going to Hogwarts!" Rose said with a grin.

"Seems so," Al responded, rubbing his ribcage a little, his face taking on a slight pained expression.

"Wonder what houses we'll be in," she giggled. "Father doesn't want me to be in Slytherin."

Al shuddered.

"Seems you don't want to be in it either," she laughed.

"No, I don't."

"There's not a single witch or wizard who went bad who wasn't in Slytherin," Rose said darkly, glancing at a white-blonde haired boy standing with a white-blonde man. "For example, the Malfoys..."

Al's eyes wearily darted over towards the two light haired people, he glanced back at her.

"They seem harmless enough..."

"That's your mistake, the father, Malfoy, was a death eater, your father fought the death eaters and the ring leader Lord V...."

"Rose, enough chit-chat, we need to take your trunk to the train," her mother interrupted, noticing her daughters following footsteps of being as Professor Snape called her an "Insufferable Know-it-all". She took her daughter away from the group of people, her younger son following in toe. Albus stood there, glancing at his brother and his uncle and father, then glanced back at his little sister who was spinning around cutely. He laughed at her, and she laughed back and stuck her tongue out at him.

The whistle sounded. Albus's father corralled his sons close and said a quite good-bye to his best friend and walked them to the train. Ginny quickly gave her boys a kiss and a hug before they departed.

"Uncle Won," Albus could hear vaguely over the bustle of moving bodies. "Hold me!"

"Now I want you to look after your brother, whether he's in Gryffindor or not, James, understand me?" their father said quietly, hugging his eldest son with one arm.

"But I will be," Albus interrupted anxiously.

"MAYBE," his brother laughed. His father gave him a dark look. "I will father."

"Good lad," their dad said, patting his shoulder. "And you, Albus, look after yourself alright?"

"Okay dad," he said with a scared smile. His father hugged him close and rubbed his back.

"It'll be okay, son," he said. "Write me as soon as you can."

"We will, We will, can we go now?" James grumbled, rolling his eyes. Their father let Albus go and nodded.

"Have fun, and be sure to brush your teeth." their dad said, sticking his hands in his pockets.

"Bye dad," they both said in unison, climbing up into the carriage.
Back to top Go down
http://ArdentlyFictitious.deviantart.com/
Kyzire

Kyzire

Harry Potter Gen 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Gen 2   Harry Potter Gen 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 8:29 pm

“where do you think they’re gonna sit?” says Adrian to his brother

“no idea I suppose we could invite them in with us” answers Kain

“you’d want to sit with them?” asks Scorpius

“sure why not. I saw you giving that Wesley girl a look over too” says Kain laughing

“I did not” says Scorpius blushing a little

“I suppose I should go ask em then huh?” says Adrian getting back up

“if you want I guess it wouldn’t be too to bad if she was with us” says Scorpius looking out the window

“go for it bro” says Kain almost pushing him out the carriage door

Quickly Adrian heads down the corridor looking for them hoping for a chance to be nice and catch them before someone else can. He doesn’t have to look for long before he spots them getting on board. “hey got anyone to sit with?” he asks smiling
Back to top Go down
KayronicJayster
Admin
KayronicJayster

Harry Potter Gen 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Gen 2   Harry Potter Gen 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 8:49 pm

"I was planning on sitting with my house members, you go on ahead," says James, pushing his brother towards Adrian. Albus looks terrified back at his brother, eyes wide, almost pleading. "you'll be fine, builds character meeting new people, y'know?" he laughed and wandered down the corridor towards the next coach. Albus turns back and smiles weakly at Adrian.

"Alright..."

Rose walks up behind him and grins.

"Meet a friend already?" she asks, looking over Adrian. "Hi, I'm Rose, this is my cousin Al."

"Albus," corrects Al. He only reserves 'Al' for family members. He never was really good at making friends or he'd allow that to be too.

"Anyway, seems most people stick to their houses... since we're first years, would you mind us sitting with you?" Rose asks quietly.

"He asked me that already..." Albus tells her.

"That's good then." she grinned. "Show us the way?"
Back to top Go down
Kyzire

Kyzire

Harry Potter Gen 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Gen 2   Harry Potter Gen 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 8:54 pm

“my pleasure” he smiles “my names Adrian by the way” he says leading them back to his carriage. He opens the door “and this golden boy is my delightful brother Kain”

“pleasure” he says smiling sitting bolt upright

“he doesn’t always look like he’s got a broomstick shoved up his backside though” says Adrian laughing. “and the shy one in the corner’s Scorpius”

“I’m not shy its just the best seat in the carriage to wave goodbye from” says Scorpius slightly defensively.
Back to top Go down
KayronicJayster
Admin
KayronicJayster

Harry Potter Gen 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Gen 2   Harry Potter Gen 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 9:06 pm

She nods to Adrian and his brother Kain.

"Rose is my name," She curtsies cutely. "And this is my cousin Al."

"ALBUS." he corrects again. She knocks him out of the way to glance over Scorpius with distain.

"Got to say g'bye to your mommy do you?" scoffs Rose, flopping down in the seat farthest away from him.

Albus's eyes grow wide and he quickly bows his head as she says this, wincing in anticipation of an argument beginning, or some other repercussion.

A young girl wanders past, she is a brunette, straight layered hair, bright blue eyes, thin, shy looking. She walks past their compartment at least four times before finally opening the door.

"Erm..." she begins, adjusting her glasses shyly. "erm... everywhere is full... d... d'ya mind if... m.... maybe"

Back to top Go down
Kyzire

Kyzire

Harry Potter Gen 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Gen 2   Harry Potter Gen 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 9:13 pm

“come on in” says Kain smiling

“yeah I do actually” says Scorpius not rising to the bait. “don’t you want to? I could always move over a little”

“what’s your name?” asks Adrian smiling as he makes room for the new girl. “everyone ready? I hear that first view of the school is something else”

“so what’s everyone got as a pet anyway?” asks Scorpius “my dad gave me a screech owl”

“we’ve got an eagle owl” the twins say in unison one of the few times they’d do it
Back to top Go down
KayronicJayster
Admin
KayronicJayster

Harry Potter Gen 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Gen 2   Harry Potter Gen 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 9:25 pm

The girl stumbled in and glanced around, a little beside herself. Rose rolled her eyes and didn't budge or continue to ridicule the Malfoy boy, she heard that they're rather nasty when trying to get back at you. She glances up and down the girl and waits for her to say her name.

"A-A-Anabelle L-Leigh," she said softly, taking a seat beside Adrian, setting a pretty good sized pet carrier on her lap. "My m-mum had a s-s-sick thing with P-P-Poe..."

"Nice to meet you, I'm Rose Weasely." she said with a grin. "And this is Al Potter."

He twitched, he was beginning to think that she was doing it on purpose now. "Albus Potter." he corrects sharply.

"What's your surname?" asks Rose, interestedly.

"Er.... L-L...Longbottom..."

"Fascinating." Rose says with a grin. "Your dad fought along side my parents and Al's parents in the second wizarding war."

"My older brother has a snowy owl," Albus commented, shifting conversations. He bowed his head a little. "I don't have a pet."

"I've got a pigmy Puff," she said, also shifting conversation, with a pleased smile, tapping the small cage on her lap. "She really does sing on boxing day."

"M'ow?" says the pet carrier.

"I have a Scottish fold..." Anabelle says.

Back to top Go down
Kyzire

Kyzire

Harry Potter Gen 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Gen 2   Harry Potter Gen 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 9:36 pm

“is it one of the cute ones or one of the ones that look totally psychotic and evil?” asks Kain smiling at Anabelle

“that’s cool” smiles Scorpius “I hear there pretty rare though aren’t they pigmy puffs?”

“I heard they were an experimental creature” chimes in Adrian with a smile. “looks like we’re off at last I’m pretty excited”

“me too” says Scorpius waving one last time.

“hey I got an idea” says Kain “wanna compare wands?”
Back to top Go down
KayronicJayster
Admin
KayronicJayster

Harry Potter Gen 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Gen 2   Harry Potter Gen 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 10:38 pm

"I th-th-th-think she's c-cute.... she looks s-s-sad all the t-time; I c-c-cant help but c-c-cuddle her..." Anabelle says, blushing.

Rose glowers at Scorpius momentarily and turns towards Adrian and grins, nodding. "My uncle is the creator of the Pigmy Puff," she beams.

Albus bows his head slightly, pulling at the hem of his shirt. All he can think is: 'I don't want to be in slytherin, I don't want to be in slytherin.'

Rose quickly pulls her wand out of her jacket and shows it to them.

Harry Potter Gen 2 TheProfessor

"Maple and Black Walnut. 16 and a half inches. Unicorn Mane Hair," she proclaims proudly, elbowing her cousin. "Show them yours."

He fumbles with getting his out. He kept it in the box like a fool.

Harry Potter Gen 2 Secretkeep_215

"I have a s-s-solid Mahogany. Sixteen in-inches. Its enchanted w-with crystallized f-f-f-f-f-f-f-faerie tear drops," says Anabelle quietly, pulling hers out delicately and showing them.

Harry Potter Gen 2 Rosewood

He finally pulled his out and set it on his lap, glancing down at it, tilting his head to the side. "Its a... uhm... Kingswood. 16 and a quarter inches. Phoenix feather."

"Mine's bigger than yours," laughs Rose.

He shrugged.

"D-Did you say Kingswood? I didn't think they m-made those a-anymore b-b-because of the i-i-implications a-a-associated with them..."

"what do you mean?" Albus asked, his face growing worried.

"Well... they're good for curses... and... not so good for novices..."

"But the wand chooses the wizard," Rose interrupted. "That's all that matters."

"Go On, then," Albus nodded at the three boys, a little curious and playful. "We showed you ours."

Back to top Go down
Kyzire

Kyzire

Harry Potter Gen 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Gen 2   Harry Potter Gen 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 11:02 pm

“mines African Blackwood 15 inches Dragon heartstring” says Scorpius smiling as he produces it.

Harry Potter Gen 2 Blackwood_zoom-1

“impressive” says Kain smiling “but check this one out” he draws his own out for them to see

Harry Potter Gen 2 Ash_product_700

“Ash 14 and a half inches dragon scale” he says with pride

“ah yes a lot like dads isn’t it?” asks Adrian “and then of course we have mine” he smiles producing his wondering if there will be exclaims of shock

Harry Potter Gen 2 Yewnew_zoom-1

“yew 13 and a half inches werewolf hair” he says smiling at the looks on everyone’s faces

“by the way anyone up for the traditional first year lunch when the cart comes round?”
Back to top Go down
KayronicJayster
Admin
KayronicJayster

Harry Potter Gen 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Gen 2   Harry Potter Gen 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 11:23 pm

Rose's eyes widened.

"Thats...." she began, she scooted a little closer to the wall with a gulp.

Albus raised his eyebrow. "Interesting," he mused.

Anabelles eyes fell over each of their wands, she nodded at them each.

"What do you mean by the traditional first year lunch?" asks Rose. Her parent's hadn't told her of that, she glanced at Albus for clarity. "Al, y'know what they're talking about?"

"Please, I implore you.... call me Albus," he sighs. "And no, i don't know, me and James don't exactly get along..."

"S-s-s-s-sibling rivalry," Anabelle voices.

"Yeah, something like that," Albus sighs.
Back to top Go down
Kyzire

Kyzire

Harry Potter Gen 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Gen 2   Harry Potter Gen 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 11:27 pm

“well not exactly first year” says Kain

“more like every year from the way our dad tells it” says Adrian

“as much junk food as we can afford” laughs Kain

“and we’ll sort you guys out as a way to hopefully solidify some kinda friendship” smiles Adrian

“like chocolate frogs?” says Scorpius

“and every flavor beans too” says Kain

“that’s a point aint your parents on the frog cards?” asks Adrian
Back to top Go down
KayronicJayster
Admin
KayronicJayster

Harry Potter Gen 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Gen 2   Harry Potter Gen 2 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 12:05 am

"Yep! My dad says it's his finest hour, being honored on chocolate frog cards," giggled Rose.

Albus nodded and glanced out the window, inhaling deeply and sighing softly.

"My p-p-parents a-aren't," shrugged Anabelle, putting her wand away.

"You okay Al?" asks Rose, tilting her head to the side.

Albus sat there, his nose flaring slightly, his eye twitching.

"Fine," he said sharply.

"Oh-Kay...." Rose sighed.

It was at that point that his brother, James, walked by, glancing into the compartment. He paused at the door then slid it open.

"Ah, hey firsties," he said with a grin. "Ya'll treatin my brother a'right?"

"Jay-messs," groans Albus. "I'm fine, look, they haven't caught fire, i haven't caught fire, we're fine."

James walks into the cabin and grins, extending his hand, first, towards Scorpius. "Hey, howareya? I'm James."

"Merlins Beard! Can't you take a hint?!" Albus grumbles.
Back to top Go down
Kyzire

Kyzire

Harry Potter Gen 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Gen 2   Harry Potter Gen 2 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 12:11 am

“from what I hear you’re dad deserves to be just as much as the others” says Adrian with a smile

“a pleasure to meet you” says Scorpius “quite disconcerting how much you resemble your father I must say”

“golly it sure is” says Kain looking him up and down.

“so you come to grace us lower life forms with your presence?” jokes Adrian with a goodnatured laugh. “I’d thought you’d have been with your friends”
Back to top Go down
KayronicJayster
Admin
KayronicJayster

Harry Potter Gen 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Gen 2   Harry Potter Gen 2 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 12:46 am

"Th-Thanks," says Anabelle softly.

"Flattery will get you nowhere first years," laughs James. "and besides, lookie here... Stand up little bro..."

Albus reluctantly stands, James ruffles his hair a little and pushes his bangs out of his face.

"Green eyes like our father, and hair like our father," laughs James. "If you saw pictures of dad in his first year you'd be blown away; apparently, I take on grandpa James's face... ironic, really, considering my dad didn't know what his father looked like as a baby to be able to discern me for his dad," laughs James. "And to answer your question, I volunteered to find the trolley, we're getting pretty hungry at the head of the train."

He pats his brother on the shoulder, Albus quickly pulls at the scraggly bits of his hair to try and make them look straight again. Rose frowns a little, wondering what the true motive of his coming in here was: other than bother his brother.

"Alright, so you're Malfoys boy... and that would make ya'll...?" he glances over at the twins. "Really interesting mirror twins...." He turns to look at Rose. "Hello cousin," he grins and glances at the little timid girl in the middle of two boys. "And who are you?"

"She's Longbottom's daughter," says Albus softly.

"I'll be...." says James, scratching his chin in a contemplative way. "Take after your mother, i presume..."

"I'm a g-g-g-g-good mix..." she stutters.

"Your father works at our school," says James.

"Yes, h-h-he does."

"Bet you'll get special treatment, huh? you being his daughter and all... daddy's little girl and such..."

"JAMES!" exclaims Rose. "I think I hear the trolley."

"Bloody hell, I think you're right, thanks Rosie," he says with a grin, patting her head, his brothers head, and waving politely as he exits the cabin.

Albus keeps his head down, his fists clenched slightly.

Back to top Go down
Kyzire

Kyzire

Harry Potter Gen 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Gen 2   Harry Potter Gen 2 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 12:56 am

“great news” smiles Adrian “I was getting hungry myself”

“me too” says Kain with a smile

“what houses you wanna get into?” asks Scorpius curiously “I know odds are I’m going to be a Slytherin but even so”

“I hope I join you” says Adrian with a smile “I hear they have the most fun”

“I kinda wanna get into Gryffindor” admits Kain blushing slightly
Back to top Go down
KayronicJayster
Admin
KayronicJayster

Harry Potter Gen 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Gen 2   Harry Potter Gen 2 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 1:08 am

Rose shoots a nasty look at Scorpius when he says Slytherin.

"I w-w-w-want t-t-t-to b-b-b-be in R-R-R-R-Ravenclaw," says Anabelle.

"No offense, but I'd take anything but Slytherin..." Albus says softly.

"And I expect I'll be in Ravenclaw or Gryffindor," says Rose with a smile.

"Most l-l-l-likely G-Gr-Gryffindor," says Anabelle. "Weasley's always get in Gryffindor."

"I take that back, I'd take Slytherin over Hufflepuff," says Albus thoughtfully.
Back to top Go down
Kyzire

Kyzire

Harry Potter Gen 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Gen 2   Harry Potter Gen 2 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 1:14 am

“not ALL Slytherins are that bad” says Scorpius “and I wouldn’t mind too bad if I got into Gryffindor either. My mom would flip a fit of course but I don’t think my dad would mind nearly as much as you might think if certain pictures I saw are to be believed anyway”

“OH what pictures would those be huh huh?” says Adrian laughing

“yeah tell us come on” says Kain a hint of mischief in his eyes.

Before Scorpius can speak, to tell them or not, the trolly arrives stilling all the conversation as everyone digs into their pockets pulling together money for the snackage
Back to top Go down
KayronicJayster
Admin
KayronicJayster

Harry Potter Gen 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Gen 2   Harry Potter Gen 2 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 1:23 am

Rose is the first to rise for the snacks, pulling out enough money for two packs of every flavor beans and one pack of chocolate frogs. Anabelle is next, taking a stance right behind her. She orders, with difficulty, chocolate frogs and liquorish snaps. Albus remains sitting, not even rustling to get money for snacks, his brother walks by with a shit load of stuff in his arms for him and his friends. Albus quickly takes position nearest to the window as the remainder of the boys move towards the trolley. His stomach growls, but to be honest he's too nervous to eat something right now (he may just throw up), what if he trips on his way to the sorting hat? It would be an awful thing, for sure. He sighed somberly as he watched the hills rise and fall in the distance. His mind was so far away that it took the group of his peers three times to call his name if he wanted anything. He blinked a little and stood, buying the cheapest thing on the trolly: which happened to be his favorite sweet anyway: ever-stretching changing-flavored gummie worms. He sat back down near the window with a 'thud' and began gnawing on the head of a yellow one which changed colors into a blue one with a purple/red tail.

"That bad is the operative word," says Rose, responding to Scorpius's comment. "meaning there is still bad in them."

"There's bad in everyone, Rose," says Albus, gazing out the window forlornly while chewing on the remnant of his gummy worm. "It just depends on how dominant that side of you is...."

"That was quite thought provoking, cousin," Rose responds, raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Kyzire

Kyzire

Harry Potter Gen 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Gen 2   Harry Potter Gen 2 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 1:30 am

“there’s also a lot of good in people too. Though I must admit” whispers Scorpius conspiritoriously “I am quite the prankster. I heard all about the legacy of Fred and George I just hope someday I’ll have my own too”

“nothin like dreamin big is there” says Adrian slapping Scorpius on the back friendly like.

“he could do it” says Kain “I know you could bro, and somehow you always were able to shift the blame onto me”

“just a skill just a skill” he says laughing as they get an arm full of delectable delights. Bringing them back he starts on the frogs. “ooo a Snape anyone need him? I’ve got two already”
Back to top Go down
KayronicJayster
Admin
KayronicJayster

Harry Potter Gen 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Gen 2   Harry Potter Gen 2 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 11:53 am

Albus remained silent while he listened to his peers, a small smile curled on his lips as his bright green eyes caught sight of his first loch. It was beautiful.

"As if," says Roes, rolling her eyes. "No one will be as great as my uncles."

"Not t-t-to t-t-take the s-s-subject b-b-b-back t-t-too far b-b-b-but wh-what p-p-p-pictures we-were you t-t-t-talking about?" asks Anabelle, curiosity tainting her voice.

"I DO!" shouts Albus, hoping from his seat and grabbing the card from Adrians hand and flipping it over. He scans the picture and smiles. "Wow, he's got an abnormally large nose..." he comments softly, rubbing his own as he flips the card, he smiles. "The bravest man dad ever met...."
Back to top Go down
Kyzire

Kyzire

Harry Potter Gen 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Gen 2   Harry Potter Gen 2 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 12:00 pm

“oh just pictures of a certain someone’s mother. I don’t think dad knows that I saw them and mom would flip out if ever she had any clue he’d got them” says Scorpius with a grin

“you don’t mean?” asks Adrian looking strait at Rose pointedly

“yep just like press clippings and such like” laughs Scorpius

“say recon we‘re getting closer?” says Kain “I suppose we’d better chage into our robes don’t you think?”

“good point bro but err…. How exactly do we do that with the lovely ladies here?” smiles Adrian

“we could step outside and act as guards I suppose while they change?” suggests Scorpius
Back to top Go down
KayronicJayster
Admin
KayronicJayster

Harry Potter Gen 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Gen 2   Harry Potter Gen 2 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 12:33 pm

"MY mother?" Rose gasps. "What? No, you must be mistaken, your father and my mother never got along."

Albus gently slips his card into his wand box and glances at the other boys, waiting for them to get up to leave so he can be the last out.

Anabelle laughs a little and stands.

"G-go on, th-th-then," she says softly. "Get out so we can dress."
Back to top Go down
Kyzire

Kyzire

Harry Potter Gen 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Gen 2   Harry Potter Gen 2 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 12:39 pm

“farewell until we return fair ladies” says Adrian with just enough humor in his voice that its almost impossible to tell if he’s being sincere or mocking

They boys wait outside a few of them tempted to peek just out of curiosity of course. While they wait they cut up joking around wondering what sorta schedule they will be dealing with.

“anyone actually opened their text books yet?” asks Scorpius with a smile

“nah cause not” laughs Kain

“not me yet” says Adrian
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Harry Potter Gen 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Gen 2   Harry Potter Gen 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter Gen 2
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum