Hidden Realms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hidden Realms

This site is predominantly an RP site, but side banter is always welcome. Please enjoy your stay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Harry Potter Gen 2

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
KayronicJayster
Admin
KayronicJayster

Harry Potter Gen 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Gen 2   Harry Potter Gen 2 - Page 2 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 12:46 pm

Albus stood furthest away from the door, closer to the edge of the entrance of the car. He glanced back at the other boys as they each confessed that they hadn't even opened their text books. He wasn't sure if lying would affect him being put into Slytherin so he just shrugged and nodded.

"I did, me mum convinced me to," he said truthfully. "Only flipped through and read stuff that interested me though."

Both girls turned their backs on each other as they undressed. They did so in a quick manner and each was helping the other tie their tie within a matter of minutes. Rose was the one to let the boys know that they were done by tapping on the glass. She refused to but on her hat for the time being, though, Anabelle was all decked out and even had her robes on.

"Come on then, lets switch," Rose sighed, rather annoyed because the boys were meandering around as if there wasn't a sense of urgency.
Back to top Go down
http://ArdentlyFictitious.deviantart.com/
Kyzire

Kyzire

Harry Potter Gen 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Gen 2   Harry Potter Gen 2 - Page 2 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 12:51 pm

“of course” says Scorpius standing back politely to allow them to leave before he enters.

Once inside the boys change quickly not really bothering to turn round after all they’re all boys here nothing to hide. It doesn’t take long before they’re all finished and tapping on the window themselves.

“so anyone know what the sorting is gonna be like?” asks Adrian

“I know it aint some kinda crazy test” says Kain “well I hope it aint anyway”
Back to top Go down
http://moonlitrose.tumblr.com/

Harry Potter Gen 2
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hidden Realms :: Role Playing :: The Dustbin-
Jump to: